Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deliver some water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Deliver some water Left_bar_bleue14/50Deliver some water Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Deliver some water Empty
PostSubject: Deliver some water   Deliver some water Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:24 pm

A rich and chubby man in a business outfit drives up to you as u go down the street.

"Hello!Can you do me a favor? I need this large amount of water delivered to the workers at the temple. You know? That big place where the final stand against those head crabs were? I have a truck back at my place not far from here. Make sure it doesn't spill."

Quote :
Quest: Deliver the water to the workers at the temple. Make a topic and title it "[username]'s Quest: Deliver some Water" and RP about this. On your way either police, or bandits will chase you. Choose one. Also as you go a long there will be leftover headcrabs and zombies. You must kill/encounter at least 5.

Police:
Spoiler:

Bandits:
Spoiler:

Reward: Magic Stamina Ring, 30gold, 40exp
Lvl Requirement: 3
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

Deliver some water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: The World of Maroon :: The Grand City of Marotropolis :: Nothern Marotropolis :: Quest Log-
Jump to: