Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry the furry monster.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Harry the furry monster. Left_bar_bleue14/50Harry the furry monster. Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Harry the furry monster. Empty
PostSubject: Harry the furry monster.   Harry the furry monster. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Guy1: Yea!! There was a furry monster about THIS BIG!!! When my wife and I saw him....we called him Harry the furry beast.
Guy 2: Do you think we could hunt him?
Guy1: I wouldn't.....he's a ficious beast.....he took out an oncoming car with a bite of his fangs.
Guy 2: BUT I THOUGHT U SAID HE WAS THIS BIG!??" Guy 2 hovers his hand at about his knee.
Guy 1: Trust me....it's a vicious creature....."

They notice you listening on their conversation and decide to make a bet.
Guy 2: You look pretty tough, i'll give you 200 gold if you take a picture of this beast in action, and then give me its head.
Guy 1: DON"T LISTEN TO HIM!! ITS DANGEROUS!! LEAVE THE CREATURE ALONE!!
Guy1: C'mon!"

Quote :
Quest: GO to the long distant Road and start a topic: [Your name]'s Quest: Harry the Furry Monster. Then face 3 miniblins, and face Harry the furry monster
HP: 300
Attk: 100
Def: 20
Speed: 100
Exp earned: 100
Bio: These little furry creatures are about 2 feet tall. They're as cute as a button except vicious as heck. They can enlarge their mouths to the size of a Semi Truck......
Reward: 200 gold from that one dood (and the exp earned from killing Harry)
Lvl Requirement: 4
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

Harry the furry monster.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: The World of Maroon :: The Grand City of Marotropolis :: Western Marotropolis :: Quest Log-
Jump to: