Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold the base....or die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hold the base....or die Left_bar_bleue14/50Hold the base....or die Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Hold the base....or die Empty
PostSubject: Hold the base....or die   Hold the base....or die Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:21 pm

You hold the piece of paper in your hand. Walking up to the door you ring the doorbell. It gives a mystical tune and a short robed figure opens the door. In a creepy and scratchy voice it shrills a "Good evening" Welcoming you in you see the living room is the first room. All around are about 6 men with guns, blades, and other weapons. The figure shows you a place to sit and offers you a drink. "Wait here until the master arrives" It says in its scratchy voice. Waiting for 10 minutes a man in a dark tunic comes down the stairs.
"Thank you for arriving, now you are all going to protect this house from my threatening enemies. If you drank the solution i gave you....then if you fail your job you will die. However if you havn't drank it-" He snaps his fingers. Your body immediatly takes the cup and forces it down your throat. You cannot respond, your body must obey the mysterious force. "Now that we're all on the same page. Do NOT fail, or you WILL die. Now go set up a perimeter, i except myself to sleep peacefully tonight. You will all be free of this by tommorow. Those who stay an extra day will be rewarded even more." He goes back upstairs and the little robed figure snickers. It goes off up the stairs as well saying "Good luck"

Quote :
Protect this household. Why? Who knows, but you better or you'll die. The police will arrive and you must defeat 40 of them. Then another 10 Police Captains will arrive. They are much much stronger than the police so it won't be as easy. They will try to surround the household, so use your comrades to help you secure each entrance/exit. You must hold out till morning.
Reward: Pistols (10), Book of Wind (1), Book of Fire (1), Book of Ice (1), Quarterstaff (1), Magic Power ring (2), 250exp, 250 gold.
Lvl Requirement: 4
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

Hold the base....or die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: The World of Maroon :: The Grand City of Marotropolis :: Underground City :: Quest Log-
Jump to: