Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just checking

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Just checking your avatar
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, hello there stranger. Crazy running into you here...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Yay you got it
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Well hello there miss, you look great today and what might your name be
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Of course I got it...I may not be creative, but I am one smart cookie...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

lol right you are
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Of course I'm right, I'm even if I'm not right, I'm still not wrong..
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Hahahaha your amazingly funny, and make sure you put this site on your favarites or are you one step ahead smarty
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Already ahead of you... Razz
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 pm

you lier (XP)
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm

I'm serious! Sheesh, besides, I never lie...I just tell untruths, and that by the way, was not one of them...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 pm

when did you do it
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 pm

When I first joined...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm

well do it again cause MM changed one letter in the URL
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah, I know, are you sure, because my like still works, except, I over ride the old URL every time I get on. So that may be why it still works...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm

idk i would do it just to be sure and tell me what you would like to wear, what you want your character to wear cause i just wont do that. I did everything else it up to you to decide what your gonna wear
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Uh, clothes...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm

what though
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm not picky, just slap something on, that's how I get dressed anyway...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm

*sighs* you got to give me something to work with or your wearing what im wearing
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Fine, pants and a shirt...
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Jeans or sweatpants
t-shirt or long sleeve shirt
Jacket?
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Alright, tell me what your wearing and then I'll tell you what I want....
Back to top Go down

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Black jeans with belt
Black air speed shoes
Black t-shirt
Black pull over Jacket w/ hood down
Black ninja mask
Black backpack
all equiped

thats what my guy is wearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: Maroon Shrine :: The Maroon Shrine :: Arrive Here :: Campgrounds :: Personal Tents :: Narutouzi171717's Tent-
Jump to: