Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weaponry Anouncement`

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weaponry Anouncement` Empty
PostSubject: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 pm

While you are browsing around my shop, I have a few announcements I would like you all to know about. First off, if you would like to view an item, I am trying to attach a picture to every item. Just click on the name and it should take you to the picture. That's all for now, happy shopping!

~Cashier
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Weaponry Anouncement` Left_bar_bleue14/50Weaponry Anouncement` Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Tyat, i just made ur other weaponry annoucnement stickied. u can delete this one.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Actually, I am deleting the other one. LOL, it confused me when I couldn't find the other one.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Weaponry Anouncement` Left_bar_bleue14/50Weaponry Anouncement` Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 pm

mmkayz.

Yea when u osted the annoucnment it appeared at the bottom of the shop topics XD

(delete this conversation too, so it doesn't spam up the important stuff ;D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Normally I would, but last time I did Teh Uberness yelled at me for deleting his irrelevant posts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 pm

On a serpate note, HOW DO I DELete?

When ever I try it says, "This forum does not exist"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

That'z probaly when i changed the url of Maroon.

What you do is 'edit' the post and go to 'options' and click 'delete'

Btw I didn't know if you were using this 1 and only topic as your 'announcements' for your weaponry stuff. If so, i made it a 'Constant Updation" topic. Meaning it's Light Blue Now ;D

and clean out this conversation when u read this ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry Anouncement`   Weaponry Anouncement` Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weaponry Anouncement`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: The World of Maroon :: The Grand City of Marotropolis :: Cashier's Center :: Cashier's Shop :: Weapons & Spellbooks-
Jump to: