Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat/Spam Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 pm

<.<()

Im bored again D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey XD.

Did you see the new Naruto Chapter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Yes and damn now we have to wait another damn week
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Im going to go insane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 pm

<.< XD

how about Bleach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah saw it too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 pm

I think Ichigo's gonna go into full Hollow transformation. >.>

And I can't believe Yondaime Hokage showed up. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:50 pm

yeah thats what I think is going to happen and OMG I KNOW and it also proves that he is the father of naruto. I knew he was but u know how some people can get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Uh...it was confirmed a while ago that Minato was Naruto's Father by Kishimoto O.o

And Kushina was/is his mother. (dunno if shes alive or dead)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah I know that but still people always say things differently but now it has been confirmed by him himself, yeah I wonder if she is alive hmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 pm

=\

I feel like making an Akatsuki comic. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:59 pm

lol then do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 pm

O.o

Fine then. I will. XD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 pm

=,=

I'm thinking...Itachi and Deidara to start it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 pm

No wait dont make one, first teach me how to animate things Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I can't 'teach' over the web. =,=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Yeah u could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

No, I can't. I know what I'm capable of. I tried explaining it to mm, and it didn't work out so well. =,=

Did you post in Arashi Desert yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm

No I didnt and hey you would only have to tell me once, MM just dosent get things very well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Well hey can you tell at least what I need to do it with. Is there like a program that I can download from online or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:30 pm

ok thanks ill try to figure it all out on my own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

and can you post in Arashi Desert? IDC what it is, just something. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 pm

yeah yeah ok but MM hasent and he sould be helping you so I wanted to wait but I'll be right back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat/Spam Room
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next