Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat/Spam Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:34 pm

K. whoaz O.o You had a lot more people then I thought

...why is -Wolverine- in it? He hasn't even logged on once...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm

back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 pm

cause -Wolverine- is me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Um...why do you have two accounts? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Its for an admin test. See MM made the new rules and he asked us to reread it as a noob or to just make a new account and read through it to see if it was "Noob Friendly" and so I am have done the first but I decided to make a new account and try to act like I know nothing about forums or about rping and see if it makes sence. I posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

oh...and posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:51 pm

yeah did that make any sence at all? And have you seen the new and improved rules?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:51 pm

>.>

I'm not sure...O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 pm

to both questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm

the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

ok well go to the info tap at the top and its the whole new version of the and guides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh, I've been using that for the EXP chart. XD

WTF, I have 401 posts o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah you have 401 posts so what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm

I didn't notice that O.o

I'm catching up to you. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

No ur not, cause im posting like crazy now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

oh and how has my sig been comming along
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm

you know, you can increase your post count somewhere in the admin panel. Saw it somewhere a while ago. Tho it might have been a dream XD

and I am currently awaiting mm to check his pms and decide if I can be the new quest master =,=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Do you want Jonin or ANBU Kakashi O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Anbu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

and with his hair down like in my avatar, if you can do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:22 pm

=,= I'll do what I can. lolz..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok I have some questions about GIMP. Ok first how do I get the characters like how you had Cloud and Sasuke swinging there swords, those little guys. Lastly Do you make your banners with GIMP too like your newest one with Sasuke Uchiha on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Yeah. And google 'Sprites' and see what you can find. (Thats where Cloud and Sasuke came from)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks ok I think that will be it at least for now but i will try to figure everything else out on my own so i dont have to bother you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat/Spam Room   Chat/Spam Room - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat/Spam Room
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next