Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray's New Chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray's New Chapter Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray's New Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Ray messed around with his watch as he walked outside of Cashier's building. He was amazed at all the cool stuff you could do with it. He was ecspecially interested in the map. It was so barren, and little was added to it.
He was tempted to go out now and go explore. But he knew little of the world, and he felt that going into it right away would be reckless.

A bit of excitement leaped inside Ray. He desired to set foot outside this city. It was too crowded anyways. Too many people. So he decided to make a plan, get some equipment, learn a little bit about the world and then head out to explore it all!

He smiled to himself and set course to a nearby restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Ray went inside the restaraunt and sat down. A robot came up to him and asked: Can I take your order?

It said in a robotic voice.

Ray was a taken a back a bit, but he looked at his menu and ordered a cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate milkshake. The robot quickly hovered away with his order.

While he was waiting Ray looked at his watch and tried to figure out what he wanted his heading to be. He was looking at his watch when a large alien type looking character came up to Ray and asked,

"You don't plan on going out of Marotropolis, do you sonny?"

Ray: "Well... yeah I do!" Ray looked at the alien, curious at who he was and why he would ask such a question.

Alien: "Oh! You don't want to do that! Havn't you heard? This land is dying! Nothing can live outside certain areas of this land. Even still, who knows how long these areas can keep us alive?"

Ray: "Are you serious? No one can go out of the city?"

Alien: "Well.... one could..... but it's suggested you don't. Here, mind if I sit down? I could use a bite to eat myself."

Ray: "Why certainly! Please do! I could use a good story while I'm waiting for my food!"

The large alien at down and then took offense at what Ray said.

Alien: "A story eh!? Do you really think I'm making this up!?"

Ray put his hands up in defense and smiled.

Ray: "No, I never said it wasn't true! True or not, a story is a story, and that's what your telling me."

Alien: "Watch it boy" The alien looked like he was even bigger! He expanded almost twice his size. Ray apologized profusely. The alien then laughed and deflated.

Alien: "Well, anyways-" The robot came with Ray's food, and Ray thanked the robot, while the Robot took the aliens order Ray ate his food. The food was only about sub-par. A little dissapointing for a restaraunt in another world.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Alien: "Alright! Now if you're going out in the world beyond the walls then I recommend you find the big cities. It makes sense that the bigger cities have more people that can survive and help each other. Otherwise, you will be surrounded by dark and demonic creatures during your journey.

Darkness is what is choking this land, and you will be drowned by it. Don't go unprepared. You understand?"

Ray swallowed a lump in his throat. He was just a mere human.... and in such a diverse world.... what was to happen? He nodded his head though to the alien.

Ray: "I understand"

Alien: "Good!" His food came pretty fast. It was some weird soup type thing with a few tentacles sticking out of it. The aline opened up his shirt and spilled the entire thing down underneath his shirt.

Ray looked at him funny.... but the alien laughed.

Alien: "You've probaly have never seen one of my species eat before. Our stomach and mouth are in here." He pointed to his chest. He got up and paid the robot with gold coins. "See ya later kid."

Ray sat there thinking about what he would need to start a journey....

Well... I'm going to need:
-Money
-Fire starting supplies
-Clothes
-Food
-Water
-Probaly toiletries
..... and I guess a weapon!
Ray smiled at the thought of a weapon. Then I will have to practice with it! Ray looked at his watch again and decided to decide a heading. He took out a gold coin and played a litte tournament round of heads vs tails with different directions he could go.

Eventually NorthWest won.

Alrighty!Ray said to himself Time to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Ray headed back to Cashier because he had a huge variety of items Ray needed. The first thing Ray bought was a Knapsack to carry stuff in. It was fairly large, but lightweight and comfortable.

It costed -100gold for the Lightweight Bag.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Ray then saw a firestarting kit and bought that.

-20gold
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Ray spent all of his money and then realized.... he had no more money to spend... AND he didn't have a weapon yet.....

He then remembered that he could do quests that could give him money.... and maybe he could find a quest that would reward him with a weapon!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Ray now had an Elven bow and a quiver with a certain amount of arrows. He then went through his supplies to see if he was ready to head out.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Ray: "I think I will buy a cloak" Ray decided. Then he went to go buy a cloak. It would keep him warm on his journey
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Ray stopped by a nearby sit-in bakery and ordered a cookie. He paid 1gold for it. He then took a look at all of his equipment, supplies, and weapons.

Tunic -E
Chain Mail- E
Jeans -E
Brown Leather Boots -E
-Protective/Hardened Gloves- E
-Quiver-E
-Cloak- E
-Hoodie
-Winter Hat
Cell Phone- E
i Pod
Healing Herb (25)
Stamina Herb (5)
Lightweight Knapsack- E
Fires Starting Kit
Pocket Knife- E
ElfenBow- E
Wooden Arrows- (40)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 pm

"Now I just need to get some food for the journey!" Ray ordered two loaves of bread and packed them in some sorta plastic container that would keep it fresh. Then he bought some trail mix, a water container, a spice kit, a mess kit, some fruit, some cheese, and a rope with a canvas bag.

This depleted the rest of Ray's money.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Ray heads to the NorthWest exit of Marotropolis. There at the gate was a one way entrance.

Apparently once you left Marotropolis, you could not enter back in. Ray went to a human guard nearby to ask him about the situation.

"In the Northwest there seems to be a large amount of creatures. About everyday we have some sort of trouble at the gate. So we've decided to completely shut it down in the next few days. No one goes in or out. The upper ranks have been debating the whole issue, so as of now the compromise is no one comes in. If you're planning on going out, you're lucky.... or stupid. Good luck to you."

*Ray checked his map really fast while the guard was talking. He looked for any areas of the Northwest already discovered, but found few to none.*

Ray: "Hey, can my Maroon Watch still teleport me back to Marotropolis?"
Guard: "Ah, that little thing? That's Cashier's watch right?"
Ray: "Yeah, it is"
Guard: "Yup! It can teleport you back here. Remember too, there's other gates open to Marotropolis. Right now only the Northwestern gate is closed."
Ray: "Okay, thanks sir!"

With that Ray tightened his grip on his knapsack and waved 'Ta-Ta" to the guard. This was going to be the beginning of a long and exciting adventure.
Back to top Go down

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

Ray

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:27 pm

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but AnastasiaDennis, who are you? O_o

Actually better question: when did you join our site? I must've missed something. (or a lot cuz I havn't been on this site for months. lolz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray's New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's New Chapter   Ray's New Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray's New Chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: The World of Maroon :: The Grand City of Marotropolis :: Nothern Marotropolis-
Jump to: