Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray's Art Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray's Art Shop Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray's Art Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Ray's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Ray's Art Shop   Ray's Art Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Want me to draw your character for you? Or maybe you just wanna have me draw something else that has nothing to do with Maroon?

Whatever you want me to draw I'll Draw it. Just Reply here and give me a description on what you want to be drawn.

Character profiles: (with ink) :100G (With Color): 500G

Character sketches (with ink): 100G (With Color): 500G

Face/Head designs: (with ink): 20G (With Color): 100G

Special Requests: (Depends on how hard the request is) ((We'll work somethin out after it's done))

Character drawings are easy for me, that's what I draw most of the time. And i've been getting in the hang of Coloring them too, so it's not that hard. But full blown pics of more than 1 character, buildings, animals, and/or beasts i'm still a little shaky on. So those would be put under special Requests. And that's why they cost more.

As long as you have the Gold, I'll draw for ya!

Look in my Art Room for a taste of my skillage!

Last edited by Ray Shirim on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

Ray's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Art Shop   Ray's Art Shop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Ray i would like a character colored in

he is black, long hair, diamond earings. gold neckchain, greenlightsaber, wifebeater/tanktop (u kno wat im talkin bout?), top half of pants shown cloth like pants black (halfway down the thighs is all the farther i would like the picture 2 go b/c it may b taller) nd i would like him in a ready position w/ the lightsaber Very Happy thanks man

Hawk pays ray 150 gold 4 drawin

afro
Back to top Go down

Ray's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Art Shop   Ray's Art Shop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Ray, just to add to your workload Very Happy could I get a character sketch of NINJAGEEK? Colored in with shades of black and gray. Nothing to crazy. Use you imagination for drawing him, he is just a generic ninja type person. Have him holding a katana please. Don't try to go crazy drawing something really nice quickly. I don't care when I get this but I plan on using it as a profile pic. Don't go too crazy with the coloring either.

NINJAGEEK hands over 100 gold.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray's Art Shop Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray's Art Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Ray's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Art Shop   Ray's Art Shop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:31 pm

@Hawk" All completed dood! Swing by the art shop!

NINJAGEEK: Urs hasn't been quite started <.< but it will!!! =D

Also: Im upping prices on colored pics....they are vereh time consuming.
@NINJAGEEK: U won't have to pay the extra, u've already paid for me services. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ray's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Art Shop   Ray's Art Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray's Art Shop
Page 1 of 1