Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headcrab Invasion!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Headcrab Invasion!!! Empty
PostSubject: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Through the portal a shipment of crates is carried. Perhaps the people delivering them knew what was inside. Perhaps not. But either way it doesn't matter. All that matter is that THE CRATES WERE FULL OF HEADCRAB EGGS!!!!!!

Now headcrabs are running loose in Marotropolis! They must be stopped before the infestation spreads! Fight the headcrabs and their zombie victims here on September 19th-28th. Over a week of headcrab bashing fun!!!

All headcrabs have a distinct call, so it is easy to tell them apart without even seeing them. All headcrabs have the ability to latch onto the head of a humanoid and turn them into a zombie.

Headcrab Invasion!!! 180px-HalfLife_WalkingHeadcrab
headcrab
The standard headcrab is slow moving and little threat on their own. They can easily be killed by most anything hitting them hard. The only danger is they can leap surprisingly fast over long distances, e.g. onto your head.

Headcrab Invasion!!! 180px-HL2Fastcrab
fast headcrab
These headcrabs are both faster and stronger than the normal headcrabs. They can cling to walls, jump further and faster than the other crabs, and can run quite fast. They are just as easily killed if you can hit them.

Headcrab Invasion!!! 180px-HL2Poisoncrab
poison headcrab
these walk much slower than the other crabs, but can jump further and will sprint very quickly if injured. When biting their victim they inject a neurotoxin that makes the victim suddenly very weak and tired.

Headcrab Invasion!!! Headcrab_ZombieComparison
headcrab zombie
The standard headcrab zombie has super-human strength, long claws, and big sharp teeth. They are very slow moving, but can take a lot of punishment before dying. They are capable of living and moving without legs. If you kill the host first, the headcrab will try to attack you. If you kill the headcrab first, than the battle with this zombie is over.

Headcrab Invasion!!! 100px-Half-Life_2_fast_zombie
fast headcrab zombie
The hosts of fast headcrabs have all their skin and some of their muscle tissue fall off. They are very fast runners on all fours and can jump great distances and climb nearly vertical faces. These zombies also have longer claws and bigger teeth. They also can crawl around without legs, but are still faster than normal zombies. If either the host or the crab dies, than the other dies too.

Headcrab Invasion!!! 100px-Half-Life_2_poison_zombie
poison headcrab zombie
These zombies swell in unnatural ways when infected. They are very slow moving, but serve as carriers for other poison headcrabs. Multiple crabs will cling to the back of the zombie, and the zombie will throw them at any uninfected humanoid in range. They have great strength to make up for their slow movement and are the hardest to kill.

Check out this site to learn more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headcrab

Last edited by Teh Uberness on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Headcrab Invasion!!! Left_bar_bleue14/50Headcrab Invasion!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:00 pm

any stats to do with those?
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm working on it. I'll have the stats posted before monday.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Headcrab Invasion!!! Left_bar_bleue14/50Headcrab Invasion!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:09 pm

alrighty, shweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Edit the first post, not a new post. and the normal headcrab zombie pic doesnt work....

Translation-Blah Blah Blah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 pm

I fixed teh picture. Please refrain from trying to instruct me on how to post on a bloody forum. I think I know how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am

HOLY CRAP! Thos are big zombies. And it wasnt a command or anything, just makes it easier to read, in my opinon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:36 am

I know it does. That's why I was planning on doing it even before you told me to. Like I said, I know how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am

well, u dont need to bite my head off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 pm

CHOMP!
your head is gone now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:28 pm

um, i think this is where i nuke you
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:38 pm

btw is there an antidote to reverse the effects of becoming a headcrab zombie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 am

yup
death. If there was anything else, fr. grigorio would be without a job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am

There is none. Just don't let them eat your brain and there won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am

alrighty, i'll keep that in mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

LULZ, where can I buy a shotgun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 pm

I made a shop in Yyru (just cause I wanted one and didn't want to travel) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Invasion!!!   Headcrab Invasion!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcrab Invasion!!!
Page 1 of 1