Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Empty
PostSubject: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am

NINJAGEEK invites anyone and everyone to join him in partying cause today is his birthday. So come prepared to party and eat cake. Laughing

NINJAGEEK puts up a sign that says Party Here outside a small tavern. He stepped down and went inside waiting for some people so the party could start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:46 am

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:52 am

Thank you Aleran, would you like some cake?

NINJAGEEK produces a very large cake from behind a fairly large curtain and makes a cut in it.

There, I cut the cake, take as much as you want. There is just about any drink you can think of in the cooler over there and enjoy. Later there will be some entertainment.

NINJAGEEK grabs a chunk of the cake and a bottle of fine wine and slouches in a chair sipping the wine, hoping more people will come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 am

Happy birthday, =D
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Left_bar_bleue14/50NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:31 pm

DOOD NINJAGEEK!! HAPPY B-DAY!!! Hope it's filled with ninja stars and shruiken(did i spell that right? O_o)

*Grabs a bottle of chocolate milk* "The doc' said i need to cut down my rum intake. So a sugar rush will have to substitute for my 'drunken feelings'
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

LOL, just so you know, you spelled shurikin slightly different then I have been spelling it. I don't know a spelling that gets through the spell check. Also ninja stars and shurikin all basically the same thing. Also, don't just have chocolate milk, have some cake too. It's very sugary and the perfect thing to help get a sugar high. What do you say, Bottoms up!

NINJAGEEK takes a deep swig of his white wine.

It's really to bad that you can't have any alcohol. Really is.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Left_bar_bleue14/50NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:34 pm

"inorigh? Ah wellz, alcholol can't be too healthy XP ....course neither can sugar" *gobbles up cake*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:47 pm

"Did you know that alcohol helps lower blood pressure? =D"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 am

"Ayup. That's why I've never had high blood pressure in my life! And I intend to keep it that way."
Grabs a bottle of rum and goes bottoms-up.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:59 am

O_o awesome!!...." Ray eats some Reese's afterwards. Resisting temptation from rum ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:51 pm

You can keep your rum Aleran, I think wine is the way to go.

NINJAGEEK continues to sip his wine.

Anyways, rum tastes like the liquid form of s**t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!   NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NINJAGEEK's Birthday Party! WOOT!
Page 1 of 1