Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm

A big table is set up outside of Teh Uberness' tent, and it's covered with food and drink! Let the first rum party begin!!!

Clink, clink, another drink!

Join in at any time! No matter where you are, or what you're doing, it's always time to party here!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Left_bar_bleue14/50Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm

*walks right on over and picks up a bottle of rum*

"YAYZ! HOORAYZ FER' RUM!"

~GLUG~GLUG~GLUG~

"AHHHH!! Who cares if I ain't thee right drinkin's age" Slams bottle down "More fer this one!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Tis no drinking age at this party! Woohoo!!!!

Aleran pulls out a big cake from inside his tent.

Who wants to dance out of the cake? I'm too cheep to hire a girl to do it!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Left_bar_bleue14/50Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:20 pm

*Raises hand* " I"LL DO IT!! LIFT IT UP AND I'LL EAT MY WAY INTO IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 pm

NINJAGEEK comes over to the rum party and grabs a bottle.

Yay for rum!

He tilts his head back and chugs the entire thing.

Then he looks at Ray.

I'll hold it up for you.

He picks up the cake and goes to Ray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Clinks, Clinks, anuder dwinks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 pm

While holding the cake NINJAGEEK grabs another bottle of rum. He starts chugging it happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Then, all of a sudden, while everyone was getting completely wasted, a giant platypus attacks! It's 10 feet tall at the shoulder! And it likes it's meat marinated in rum! Oh no!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 pm

"MY RUM!!!!" Ray jumps out of the cake and freezes the thing's mouth shut.... However since he's so filled with rum he jumped backwards and froze a nearby tree instead..... the tree became a beatiful frozen sculpture Sparkle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Ohhh, pretty! MELT! Muah ha ha ha!

Oh, noes! Teh cake is on fires! And teh platypus is eating mine brains!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 pm

lulz i have more posts then you now...i has no lifes
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:36 pm

OH NO'Z!!!!!! Whoaz u do.....XD lolz ah wellz, i'll catch up, that i will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 pm

NINJAGEEK drops the flaming cake and attempts to make some hand signs for his ninjitsu. He messes up and ends up flicking the platypus off instead of making a shadow clone. Then he thinks and says

Why can't we all just get along?

He then offers the platypus a bottle of rum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 pm

The giant platypus accepts the bottle of rum and sits down to get drunk with them.

Hic, the more the, hic, merrier. Hic

NINJAGEEK grabs another bottle of rum, tries to chug it but misses his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm

"My children, you are drinking the liquid of the damned! Cease this unholiness at once."
They look at him blankly.
"Here, drink the Goddess' wine instead! I made it myself! Extra concentrated! Party on- you are forgiven!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:33 pm

*has a black out as he reaches for the bottle of wine*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm

NINJAGEEK grabs a bottle of the wine that the kind priest offered him and starts to drink some. Then he starts coughing like crazy.

That stuff is strong!

Only that last statement came out more like

asjdfakjfasjdashfash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Takor, hearing the ruckus, comes out to join the odd group.

"Rum. I do not understand. We had nothing like this on my planet... we only smoked frajma leaves"

He takes the bottle of holy-wine from Ninja and downs it in several reptilian gulps, tilting his head back. He then proceeds to smash the bottle against his knee; he thoughtfully begins to devour the glass shards.

"I don't get it."

"Me neither pal," replies the platypus groggily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 pm

"You wouldn't happen to have any of this frajma stuff, would you? Now that would make it a party!"

Aleran eats one of the shards of glass.

"Ouch! I don't get this either!! Why, oh why? The pain! Oooo, more rum!"

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:32 pm

"Unfortunately, my supply is used up. The forests on my homeworld were destroyed in the Automaton Wars, and the little I brought with me I used up on the way through hyperspace. It's a lonely territory, outer space. It was made even worse by the fact there was no way to get rid of the smoke inside an airtight vessel. Oh well."

"And glass? It is merely to strengthen the teeth and the digestive system. Your elvish-human custom of "rum" appears wimpish to me. In fact, I imagine I could drink a barrel of it for every pint you put away... and that's a bet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:56 am

"You are on! But I warn you, I've been warming up! I've had 7 pints already today!"
"Oh, and some wine! Smile Potent stuff, that wine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:33 pm

NINJAGEEK looks at the arguing duo.

o;ahwerhn;WGhegf?

He grabs another bottle of rum and happily starts drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:43 pm

"Excuse me gentlemen! But i'm gonna walk ovr 'er!" Ray gets up and then goes behind a tree vomiting profusely.....too much rumhe thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 pm

NINJAGEEK finishes off another bottle and slowly sets it down.

vidi gud um bt e fe e lttl trd nw.

NINJAGEEK passes out and then lays there on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

"Let us begin then."

Takor gets up off of the barrel of rum he was sitting on. He picks it up with two lizard arms, rippling with muscle, and lifts it above his head. He headbutts the bottom of the container, driving his head-spike into the wood. This makes a nifty hole, a drinking spout, from which Takor begins to drink... and drink... and drink.

He polishes off that barrel, then throws it aside.

"Got another one, sir?" he says with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next