Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Rem looks around and spots Ray hay lookzz atz dis dares RRUUUUUUMMMMMM wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rem and Ray start dancing like idiots around people
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm

"Give me a sec Narutouzi....." Ray walks over behind a tree again.....barfing....again
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:43 pm

"I take your silence as resignation, fire-spinner."

Takor has grown tired of these shenanigans and returns to his tent, where he breaks out some kramja leves with his lizard friends and begins smoking away.

Takor laughs to himself: "I lied to the elf-man about my supply. Let him come and take some if he dares."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!   Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Uberness' Rum Party!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2