Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just checking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Just checking - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm

but u can transport 2 metropolis nd then back 2 ur last place w/ the watch if i do remember correctly nd the cashiers center is located in matropolis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm

He said that the watch would teleport you to the village you visited last so he said that when you teleport to Marotropolis then that would be the last place that you visited and I said now the desert village would be the last place you visited.
It is pointless to teleport where you are already at so idk what is going throug his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I know thats what I said but he said Read post above for details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm

ok when u get the watch this is wat hte guy says exactly
Quote :
But don't despair, this watch will also teleport you back to Marotropolis at a press of a button. AND!! it takes you back to where you were last before you teleported to Marotropolis.
nd so i rest me case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm

OMG that son of a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:20 pm

well hell if its there then you have proof so go for it but dont do it now cause Im going to give you something so you dont have to buy anything yet unless you dont like what I give you then hell go for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:21 pm

dude im buyin a gold chain, unless u give me that im buyin it

200 POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Thats kindof stupid but my item is way better then that HEHE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 pm

k dude i just went up 2 lvls w/ hittin 200 posts, i am now lvl 7 :d drunken

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

How there is no way its only 600exp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:27 pm

i had 915 exp already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:30 pm

i gtg man peace out o nd 915 plus 600 = 1515 which makes me lvl 7 by 15 exp points drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

whatever ill check it later to see that you are not cheating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

ur a level 6 stupid with 515 exp left 915*600=1515-1000=515 so you are level 6 with 515/1500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

How the hell are you in a higher math class if ya cant even do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm

no ur supposed 2 keep ur exp atleast thats wat Ray said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

if thats tru then i should b down at like lvl 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:10 pm

what are you talking about??? Let me look at ur profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 pm

NO NO NO NO NO!
you were at level 5 so u got ur 200 post count and then that gave u 1515 total ok then to get to level 6 u need 1000 exp so you take 1515-1000=515 so you leveled up one with only 515 starting out and now you try to get to level 7 and if you have done it like that the whole time then man you are around level 3
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Just checking - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/50Just checking - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Lolz, u guys are gonna take forever to lvl up from 10-20

do it how u like, but what i do is this:

(example)
I'm lvl 4 : Next level Requirement: 1000
Exp from quests/ect: 600 (which accumlates from previous lvls as well.)

Keeping the 2 seperate allows me to just add the two wheneve i am personally curious if i've reached the next lvl.

Since I have gotten a total of 600exp and have 400 post counts. I grow to lvl 5!!! WOOT!
Now my profile is:
Lvl 5
Exp from quests/ect: 600

-stays the same
--Again this is how i do it. Keeps things simple. If you have another method, awesomeness ;D
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

EH your way is way too complicated for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

well what do you think of the weapon i gave you nice huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey Hawk you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm

ya im here, doin SJ but ya im here, hey man i love the weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah im doing SJ too and when im done im going to post i got 2 more to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: Maroon Shrine :: The Maroon Shrine :: Arrive Here :: Campgrounds :: Personal Tents :: Narutouzi171717's Tent-
Jump to: