Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just checking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Just checking - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

that sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm

o well i already finished 1, it takes me like 2 mins, nd shit i gotta find n extra verse, wat u usin 4 1kings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm

lets see um...
1 Kings 22:14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:42 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

yeah and have you figured out what to write for Ezra cause i dont really know how to write about that verse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:48 pm

bs, thats all i would do, i just got 2 it anywayz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

hell i dont even know if i can bs this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

yeah im going for 300 posts tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 pm

what about you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm

u still there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm

i just bs ed the whole thing nd it doesnt sound hte best but it should do

nd im just on here 2 finish SJ nd continue our journey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm

ya u kept postin while i was postin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 pm

yeah i have reached my goal can you tell me what you bs ed for Ezra then??? IMAO!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm

1) u aint reached ur goal yet u only got 275
2)
Quote :
Cyrus was not an Israelite or follower of God, but he respected God’s people and allowed them to return to their land and rebuild it. This shows that God can bring the good out in anyone, even a non-follower. Here in the United States God has blessed us with non Catholic presidents that have done a great job of respecting all people and all religions, just like God wants. Even though there are the people who disrespect others, God will eventually open their eyes to the destruction they have been bringing upon others.
change it around a lot so she doesnt get a clue but u can take pointers from it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 pm

thanks man that helps out a lot and i will edit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

and im working on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

oh was that Ezra 1:2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:05 pm

yes that was

nd dude i am doin my 5th nd final verse nd them im goin down 2 watch tv so if u can post on our travel now plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 pm

sorry man no i cant post it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

because its going to b a f'in long one trust me we are going to find out a ton of shit here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

how many tests do you have tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

3, bio, latin, honors geom

k fine ill b back on 2morrow hopefully

nd dude if we get 5 more posts in our travel we beat the head crab invasion part 1 in most posts. its 194 to 190 right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm

holy hell thats awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm

and holy crap we are going to have the biggest topic ever recorded on Maroon history and I am trying to get some of my clan members from Samurai of Legend to join and then join us on our trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm

FYI: LoS is one of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking   Just checking - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: Maroon Shrine :: The Maroon Shrine :: Arrive Here :: Campgrounds :: Personal Tents :: Narutouzi171717's Tent-
Jump to: