Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC Profile Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NPC Profile Requirements Empty
PostSubject: NPC Profile Requirements   NPC Profile Requirements Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Ok anyone have a profile they want me to post well post it in here or just post it in my tent.
Just remember I require you to have

Name: NPCs Name
Race: NPCs Race
Description: Full Description
Bio: Personality, background, intrests, concerns, hobbies, and intentions

Example:
Name: Rem Rukaye
Description: Very Fit and Athletic has black hair and dark green/emerald eyes. He wears black jeans with a belt, black air speed shoes, black t-shirt, black pull over Jacket w/ hood up, and a black ninja mask. He uses a Demon Scythe and a Demon Blade, and has the ability to manipulate Lightning and Energy.
Bio: Too lazy to do Bio for you, sorry
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
NPC Profile Requirements Left_bar_bleue14/50NPC Profile Requirements Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

NPC Profile Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Profile Requirements   NPC Profile Requirements Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Name: Cashier
Race: Unknown. But has a human appearance
Description: NPC Profile Requirements Alshid
Bio: All he wants to do is make money, money, money and more money. He chooses his friends carefully in a way that will get him more money. The only friend known is General MM. How in the world those two became friends is a mystery. Cashier is impatient and he is very cheap. He doesn't like to give fair rewards or much of a compliment. He rarely says thanks and in general, he's all about business.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

NPC Profile Requirements
Page 1 of 1