Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

{RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Empty
PostSubject: {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic   {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

{RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Lc_060514_799

Aleran walked up the steps into the school with the help of a young student. The doors opened before him, but of course he couldn't see them. All he knew was there was a small hand holding his that was leading him up and then forward.

As he entered the building, he was greeted by the head of the Academy. "Good morning, Sir Aleran. We have prepared a room for you."

And so Aleran's new training began...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic   {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 am

Aleran goes into training at the school.

OOC: Taking a RL break from Maroon. While I am gone my character will be studying at the school. I'll be back in a few weeks to share all that he learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic   {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Aleran exits his reality bubble. It had been hours since he arrived at the school, but he had been in an envelope of reality where time was accelerated. He had aged years, and had spent those years studying magic.

A completely new person, Aleran looked quite different than he used to. No longer did he wear armor or normal clothes. He was dressed in the red robes of an arcane wizard. Across his eyes he wore a black cloth as a symbol of his blindness. His old weapons of steel and lead were replaced by a single enchanted sword designed to be welded in one had to keep the other free for casting. The blade was double bladed, 2 1/2 feet in length, and enchanted to never dull from it's extreme sharpness, never chip or break, and to store energy in the hilt for later use.

Aleran was taller than he used to be, now standing over six feet in height. His hands glowed with reddish-orange arcane tattoos. His hair had become lighter, and his face was unshaven. He no longer appeared as muscular as he had, but his strength has increased to three times what it had been before, as has his speed.

In his studies, Aleran has become a master in the field of Evocation, especially fire. He had regained some of his former ability in Divination, allowing him to function without sight. He also picked up basic Conjuration, Abjuration, Transmutation, and Illusion.

He was greeted again by the head of the school. "My student, you have become a master. Now, show me what you know."

"Yes, master. Your school has done me well. I will go forth now and demonstrate my powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic   {RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{RP}Heldsaft Academy of Magic
Page 1 of 1