Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 pm

idk, you can create a new character that way, or RP about becoming angle/demon and taking over the underworld/ beyond

then come back and haunt others, ect, ect. Possibilities are endless
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I'm going to stay alive though. Smile

I'll take injuries when I think I "deserve" them, but I won't die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 pm

You have to be realistic. Remember that not everyone can dodge every hit.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

@Fluffly_Dog: THINK FAST!!! *Throws giant bowling ball*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

*his foot is crushed* You Fool!!! *Is hopping up and down* Take this! *throws a mini fridge at MM.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Lolol.

Anywhos- I know that. I am just not going to RP my death. I mean, if I get a giant bolder dropped on my head I'll take the hit, break a few bones, maybe be out of it for a few days. But I am NOT going to die.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 pm

"Fridge" O_o *MM just takes the hit...and gets crushed behind the fridge*

Player 1 Defeated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:49 pm

so sad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 am

Oh, man, I just remembered. I'm going to be gone from early in the morning to late at night on all the days of this event. Oh well. I'll still participate, but all my posts will be made in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 am

D= fudge, that's not cool,

=(
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:00 am

Fluffy_Dog wrote:
WHo will be the part of Hiziki? I could since I am the Quest Master... or are you going to do it MM?

Hey Fluffy_Dog, for experimental purposes, I'm gonna run this 1st Event. So i'll be playing Hiziki (plus it was kinda my idea to begin with, so it'll be better if i stick to the way i plan it)

Let the Event begin!!! (Expect Friday to be Set Up Day, with little action, I'm gonna on/off the com all day. Saturday will be Climax day, where I'll have most of the day free to Keep the Event running. Sunday...if we don't finish Saturday we'll finish Sunday.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 am

Oh, I just PMed you about that... Sounds good!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:53 am

XD i pm'd you back anyways!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:16 am

I DECLARE THIS EVENT:

OVER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am

thank the gods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:09 am

O.O I missed the end! *crys*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm

m, maybe u should delete this thread, or lock it, or somehow signify that nothing wil happen here
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:45 pm

In this thread, basically it just discusses the event itself. So in time i'll delete it. First everyone needs to obtain their rewards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:34 pm

We'll delete things once we start getting cluttered. As is, the more threads we have, the more active the forum looks, the more people want to join! Old threads stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Teh, do you remember how cluttered the TYAT Forum got? Very, to refresh your memory, I don't want to let this get like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. RP forums are better when they look full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm

to a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th   Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiziki and the power of Chaos. Date: August 8th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2