Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 am

~The City of Marotropolis! A peaceful day it is! The sun is shining the birds are chirping! What more can the people of Maroon ask for! Can't think of an answer? Well how about your favorate music of Northern Marotropolis!? Listen here on Mar200.2!~

The man switched off his radio and got out of his car. He was wearing a Brown jacket with a black undershirt underneath. He had a scarf on his neck and had on a pair of shades. Black leather pants and brown boots.
Giving a grin he looked at his target and gave a deep breath.

"My favorate music? How about the song of total chaos?" Taking out a book he opened it and spoke a few words. Instantly two bloblike creatures appeared beside him and they attacked the wall of the Bank.
The people inside were screaming in terror as these two creatures knocked them aside or slaughtered them. The creatures didn't stop at anything, they destroyed the walls, they tore up the roof, they killed anyone in their sights.

"Such a good tune, but one can only listen to so much" He snapped his fingers and the bloblike creatures dissapered.
Putting his book under his arm Hiziki walked to the only thing that was left of the bank: The safe.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 am

Sraine watches this from a distance. I need to get help. This guy is powerful. I can delay him though... Sraine raises a wall of fire around the bank then runs.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 am

Ray started to run to find out what all the commotion was about. He was on his way to Cashier when he Noticed a blaze of fire. What the heck?Who is that!?

Ray noticed the guy who came out of the safe with big bags of gold. He noticed the fire around him and then glanced over at me.

Hiziki: YOU THERE!! DID YOU CAUSE THIS!?AMAZING!! SUCH HEATED FLAMES! KUDOS TO YOU!!! HOWEVER!! I AM THE ONE WHO CAUSES DESCTRUCTION AROUND HERE!" Taking a book he clenched his fist. Then saying something his hand began to glow. Hiziki took it and pounded the ground. The floor of the bank came up and landed on part of the fire, making a bridge so Hiziki could walk through the ring of flames.

Ray took out his two katanas and got into his battle stance.

Hiziki: Look at that, has the boy come to punish my wrong-doings?" Hiziki laughed "Move aside kid, I'm in a happy mood right now so i don't feel like hurting someone weaker than me."

"You hurt innocents....I can't let you leave just like that"

"Well if it's a fight you want, bring it!" Hiziki said a few words and the two bloblike creatures came out of the ground again.
"Kill the kid in front of us" He said.

The first bloblike creature lunged for Ray and Ray jumped over it. But as he jumped the 2nd bloblike creature was already above Ray. The 2nd bloblike creature swung some sorta fist downward. Ray was on the ground right away. The 1st one came down and jumped ontop of Ray, pressing a lot of weight onto him. Ray looked around noticing the man smiling and laughing his head off.

"YOU CANNOT STOP ME!! I AM HIZIKI!! THE CHAOS MASTER!!BWAHAHAHAH!"

Sure is full of himself....obviously a power hungry fool Ray gathered up his energy he had left and shoved off the ground, launching the bloblike creature into air a little ways. He took his blade and sliced the 1st bloblike creature he had launched. It was cut into two. Then the 2nd one made a move at Ray, but Ray use his blade to cut the 2nd one in an X.

"Now for you, one on one match!" Ray moved foward....

"Nah, not up to it" Behind Ray the 2 bloblike creatures became.....6 bloblike creatures!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 am

Sraine stopped, noticing a battle going on behind him. Hmm, it appears that someone needs help... Turning, he sees a young man fighting...6 blobs??!!He sighs, then raises some thorns around the young man. That should slow them down He then starts to run to the battle, drawing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Ray noticed the thorns and looked around him. He then saw someone coming with his sword drawn. But he didn't have time to worry about him...

Hiziki whispered something and a flames engulfed the bloblike creatures. They seemed to have absorbed the fire and then they caught the thorns on fire!!

"Oh no...." Ray took a step back and awaited the bloblike creatures attacks.

Hiziki: YOU CAN"T KILL THESE MONSTERS!! BWAHAHAH THEY"RE MADE OUT OF PURE CHAOS!! THE MORE YOU SLASH THEM THE MORE APPEARS!!BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Hiziki got back into his car and drove off with his gold...

Dang it!!!Now how am I supposed to find that guy?Better yet....how can i defeat these monsters? There has to be a way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Sraine saw the car speeding off. Oh no you dont... Instantly, a wall of giant trees block the cars way. He then puts his sword away, slows to a stop, pulls out his bow, and proceeds to put arrows in the cars tires. Then he shoots a blob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Roy was walking around the streets of Marotropolis calmly, till he noticed smoke rising from a nearby street, quickly he jumped from roof to roof till he caught eye of two blob like creatures on fire, from a distant, and two other men

"Heh, finally some action, I was getting sick of all this peacefulness"

Roy quickly sheathed his bandaged gun which was wrapped behind him, jumped down to where the blob and two guys were, pointed his left hand at the blob like creatures, and suddenly, all the flames of the bloblike creatures were sucked into his left hand

"Excelsior!"

The blade swung out from the upper tip of the gun Roy was holding, he gently placed his flaming hands on the blade making it burning hot

"Heh, let's get this show on the road!"

Roy then rushed into the bloblike creatures and started slashing them insanely, but little did he know, that the creatures manipulate

"H-hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Hiziki: DAMN IT!!!!! WHO DID THAT!!??? IT WAS YOU WASN"T IT!!???" Pointing at the new guy who stopped his car.

Hiziki: I KNOW IT WAS!! It's over now." Hiziki took out his book and muttered something, then the 12 bloblike creatures came together to form one giant...bloblike creature....

"Prepare to die!" Hiziki started laughing again, and the monster slammed its fist into the ground. When it did it created a giant shockwave into the ground which blew up the buildings around it. Ray and the other 2 guys jumped before it hit, avoiding the attack.

"Hey Thanks! You two came just in time, my name is-" Before Ray could say his name the giant bloblike creature slammed his giant fist down on us. We dodged, and Ray yelled "-RAY!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR NAMES!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Sraine yells back "SRAINE!!!". He fires some arrows at the blob, while setting the car on fire. He sets the tips of his arrows with fire and poison, to weaken the blob. Where is the Half-breed? He should be here by now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

"Heh, NAME'S ROY!"

He said while trying to shoot down the blob with his gun
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 pm

The blob had absorbed the arrows and the bullets. The bullets and the arrows were stuck inside its body, just floating there like they were in Jell-o. The bloblike creature shot back the arrows and bullets back at us.

"GAH!!" Dodging like crazy Ray sped up towards the monster. It was about 8 feet and had huge bloblike arms with spikes on its back. Ray took his blades and sliced right through him. Ray gave a grin, it was a perfect strike, with a little ice on the side.

The blob split in half. Both halves became a smaller version of the original. However they both appeared frozen as well.

"That's one way to-"

The 2 blobs broke free of the ice and came towards Ray.
"Fudge" Ray jumped back....We're not going to get anywhere like this! We need to figure out how to destroy these guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Sraine has a revelation. "Ray! Roy! Get them near the car!"
He prepares himself as he waits for the moment... after dodging a fist to his face.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:04 pm

"um...OK!" Since the 2 creatures were already chasing him it wasn't to hard to get them near the car. Ray used his ice powers to freeze his path to speed his pace. In no time at all he and the 2 blobs were right by the car,

"O_o whatever your idea is Sraine, you better do it FAST!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Roy placed his gun behind his shoulders and waited for whatever Sraine was about to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Sraine sets the gasoline on fire, and the car explodes, taking the blobs with it. "Haha!!!" He exclaims. "How is that???"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:30 pm

"O...m....g...?" Ray looked around, the blobs were completly annihalated. Their remains were nowhere to be found either, which meant they were completly vanquished.

"So explosives are their weakness? Hmm, maybe we should buy some bombs then? After that we have to stop Hiziki! I bet his power can cause a lot more damage than it did here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Sraine is grinning from ear to ear. "That did it!!!! I need to get gasoline incase those blobs come back! Where is Hiziki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 pm

The explosion finally knocks him awake. "How much exactly did I drink last night?", he wonders aloud, cringing through his hangover at the sound of his own voice. Pulling on his armor and gathering his weapons, Aleran stumbles down the stairs of the tavern. The bartender offers his a small glass, which Aleran accepts, hoping that it's something to make this headache go away. A few seconds later, the throbbing is gone and he can think clearly again. Stepping outside the tavern, Aleran can see smoke rising up into the sky. A second later he notices that both Ray and Sraine are right in the middle of where the smoke is rising from! Rushing to the stables, he jumps on his horse, Shadow, and begins riding in the direction that he can sense the others are. "I hope I'm not to late to help," he thinks, sensing more death from that area. He is almost overwhelm by the loss of life that he senses, with every life force that is snuffed out making it harder and harder for him to stay in the saddle. But stay on he does, and as he reaches the top of the next rise in the road, he can see the conflict. Rearing in Shadow, Aleran surveys the scene before him before rushing in to the area where the most people are being killed. He can sense that that is where his help is needed the most.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:42 pm

"I'm not sure where he went....then again....I feel a heated wind coming from over there." Ray pointed towards a big tower looming over most of Northern Maroon.

"That would be Cashier's shop, let's go!" Heading towards Cashier's shop the saw Hiziki with about 15 of those chaos creatures surrounding the bottom. Cashier's guards were protecting the building from the creatures but the creatures were too powerful. They were easily overrided.
Hiziki turned and noticed Sraine, Ray, and Roy.
"Ah, look who it is, you three again, I have no time for you really, just get the hell out of here and leave me to my work"

Ray stepped up and asked Hiziki something

"What do you want here? What purpose do you have of bringing pain and suffering amongst Marotropolis?"

Hiziki just smiled and laughed "Because, these pitiful creatures in this city deserve to hear the song of Pure Chaos!!! AND I WILL BE IT"S GRAND INSTRUMENT!! JUST WATCH!!" Hiziki took his book and chanted some words. Then he touched his chest and fire surged onto his body. Screaming in pain Hiziki pressed harder until....he took his hand off....and he had changed.

Instead of the shirt he had on, he had developed giant armor across him. The armor he had on was a glowing blue and black. With spikes everywhere around it. He had on a helmet that looked like that of ram. With two horns curled on top, and a long snout. When he spoke his voice was deeper, and it seemed more like an old pissed off general.

"WITNESS THE POWER OF THE CHAOS ELEMENT!! WITH THIS BOOK I CAN RECITE ANY SPELL TO MAKE MY SONG!!!" He put out his hand and a blade the size of a horse appeared in it.

"PREPARE TO DIE FOOLS!!" He attacked Ray first, because he was closest. Ray took out his blades and prepared for the impact that Hiziki would cause. However....it was more than he thought. Hiziki's and Ray's blades met and Ray was pushed back about 30 feet into a building

"The song of chaos, good song isn't it?" Hiziki smirked then took his other hand and created some sort of a dagger. He then drived it towards Ray's heart.
Ray was lucky though, he created ice below him and Hiziki slipped as Ray gave him a small shove that was apparantly enough. Ray jumped away as Hiziki was trying to get back up.

"That armor looks a little heavy there Hiziki" Ray smiled....but that made it worse....Hiziki made fireballs appear and started shooting them at Ray and the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Galloping towards the Cashier's shop as fast as Shadow will take him, Aleran gets there just in time to see Ray be thrown into the air.

"Holy S**t! How am I supposed to fight that?!?!"

Leaping off his horse, Aleran runs towards the man with the giant blade and the glowing armor. As he runs, he notices something strange. All of the creatures fighting the citizens had no life force. They weren't "alive" at all! "How do you kill something that's not alive?" he wonders, worrying that there might not be an answer. He draws his blade and swings it in front of him with both hands to get warmed up.

Reaching the place where Sraine is standing, Aleran offers a rather cheerful greeting of "What the hell is going on here!?!?" However, before anyone has the chance to say anything else, the giant glowing man hurls fire at them; which quickly puts a stop to any conversation that might have happened.

OOC: Sorry it took so long guys. But I am here now, even though I have no magic defenses from this guy. So I probably won't be much help at all.....but never the less! Let's kick some giant evil butt!
What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 am

Sraine is too concentrated on the fireballs to reply. He is dancing left to right, dodging the flaming chunks of air. While he is dodging, he is dispelling the fireballs thrown at the others. I love dancing! Maybe this will help.... He spies a crack near Hiziki. Yes that will do it!!! Still dancing, he makes vines creep out and grab Hiziki, which stops the fireballs because Hiziki is sorta distracted. Sraine then sits for a moment, regaining his breath. "Sorry I didnt reply earlier." Sraine gasps, "But I was too concentrated on dispelling those fire balls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:51 am

"Thanks for keeping us from being toasted. So, how do we kill this guy? Think an arrow to the face would do it?"

Aleran whips his bow off of his back, strings it, and notches an arrow to the string. He takes aim, but waits before firing.

This close to the beast that is Hiziki, Aleran can for the first time pick out his lifeforce among the others. It is pulsating a deep evil, something more than just a man. Something ancient has attached itself to Hiziki, making him more powerful, but less alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 am

"It couldn't be that easy, could it?" he thinks to himself. Drawing his elven bow back to his ear, he aims his arrow at his target. Hiziki has stopping struggling in the vines, and he looks like he is preparing to perform some magic that will free him.

Realising that he might not get another chance like this, Aleran releases the string. The arrow flies true, and strikes Hiziki in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am

Sraine looks in hope. "That might do it!" Taking his bow and putting his sword away, he nocks an arrow and fires, hitting Hiziki a little above his other eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:53 pm

NINJAGEEK walks into the city, people dying left and right strange blobs eating people alive. sighing why does something big happen when I am taking a nap. this place is a mess all these blobs everywhere. where is everyone else, they should be helping the citizens. reaching in his bag he pulls out five poisoned shurikin and threw them at a group of blobs. four nailed the blobs but only went through them and hit the pavement while the fifth missed and hit a rope holding up a sign that said explosives. the sign flew and landed on a grenade just right so that it exploded sending off a chain reaction in the shop. NINJAGEEK ran cursing from the shop but the blobs were not as lucky and were engulfed by the explosion. it seems that my weapons would have no affect on these blobs NINJAGEEK thought as he surveyed the debris. oh well, I think that I should find the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next