Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:45 pm

Hiziki is screaming in pain, having had both eyes punctured by arrows. However, he seems to not be dead. Aleran notches another arrow to his string.

"You aren't a bad shot," he comments to Sraine. Aleran aims his arrow, this time at Hiziki's throat. "This should do it..."

A large explosion nearby shakes the ground just as the arrow is released. Aleran misses the throat, and instead the arrow bounces harmlessly off of the glowing chaos armor. Cursing, Aleran fumbles for another arrow, but is not quick enough. The adrenalin rush from his injuries mush have given Hiziki enough strength to rip through the vines. Blinded and angry, he strikes out wildly in every direction!

Aleran runs for cover, and it is only through sheer luck that the random bolts of pure chaos energy do not hit him, for that would mean instant death.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Ray landed on one of those chaos creatures...and he was in mid-battle with it. He was trying to get back to the others, but the chaos creatures were a big nuisence

"YOU FOOLS! RUNNING AWAY LIKE CHICKENS!!! YOU"VE BARELY SCRATCHED ME!!!" All a bluff....Hiziki had blood gushing out of his mouth. Enjoying the battle he licked the blood....it tasted funny. Had an odd bland taste to it, instead of the iron taste that blood normally has...and it was like a gel? He took his hand to his mouth and noticed his blood was a clearish blue color. He spit some out, and more chaos creatures formed.

"Ohohohoho this is interesting!" Taking his book and spitting out bluish blood he said a spell.
The bluish creatures formed ontop of him and fused with him. Making him about 20 feet tall. His armor had enlarged to stay in proportion. But this time.....his armor turned into more of the gell that the creatures were made of. It was like the gel surrounded the armor....

"PREPARE TO DIE!!" Under all of the armor and chaos substance his voice was muffled, and came out in a big RAWR. He pulled out a huge sword and swung it at Sraine, Aleran, Roy and NinjaGeek
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 pm

"HOLY S**T!!!!!!!"

"Now what do we do!!!" It's hard to shout over the screams of pure terror coming from almost every person who can see the giant standing before them.

Throwing his bow to the side where he hopes it won't be broken, Aleran dodges the sword while drawing his own. He tries to look to see if the others were able to avoid the attack, but is unable to see them before he needs to defend the next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am

Sraine rolls, the attack just missing his head. He notices something funny with his left arm. Raising it, he stares with his mouth open. Where his arm should be, there was nothing there below the elbow! What the crap?!?!?!? Where is my arm?!?!?!?! He then realizes that he is in terrible pain. He tries to get to a place where he can hide, seeing how he can do no good with only part an arm, but there is no good place to hide. There is my arm! Maybe I can sew it back on... He grabs his arm and searches his pockets to find a sewing kit, after tearing off his shirt to do a tourniquete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm

NINJAGEEK jumps backwards just as he gets to the battle after whatever it is morphed into a giant 20 foot monster and tried to chop everyone in half.

Bloody feakin hell. Why does he have to be so freakin big?

Drawing his katana in one hand and pulling out five more shurikin he charged at the thing that had maybe once been human. He threw the shurikin at it hoping that maybe he'd get lucky and they would do something to it. Only he wasn't that lucky and they only hit and sunk into the goo that surrounded it.

Sigh, so much bad luck in the last two days you'd think that I might get lucking just once.

Although he wasn't getting very lucky at killing things he did manage to jump over another swing from that Hiziki's giant sword.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Ray caught back up the the rest of the gang and noticed that Hiziki's armor had grown....and changed....

"Fudge, not good!" He dodged a few strikes of that giant blade, and then realized that it had taken out a lot of the surrounding area. Buildings were down, trucks overturned, skyscrapers cut in half. Lots o death and destruction.

Hiziki took his hands and took out a giant glowing sphere of fire, then he threw it at the ground in front of him. The blast sent a giant heat wave towards Ray and the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 pm

I wish that this guy was a little more creative, he seems to enjoy explosions and getting even bigger or making his attacks bigger.

Then NINJAGEEK realized that there was a giant wave of heat speeding at him from the huge fireball.

Come on, why do I have to keep on running from explosions.

NINJAGEEK started running away from it but it was catching up to him. Thinking fast he made a few hand signs and there was suddenly a perfect in every way copy of him. The copy of him then shielded NINJAGEEK from the heat with his body and when the heat wave was past abruptly vanished in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm

"Why have the gods forsaken me?!?!" Aleran shouts, referring to his lack of magical defenses of any kind. To avoid the heat attack, he dives behind a broken block of concrete and covers himself with his cloak. He survives, but the strain causes him to black out.

Luckily, the combination of being behind the concrete block and being covered by an elven cloak has put him out of sight of Hiziki, and hopefully he will not become a target for another magic attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:16 pm

OOC: Yeah, I really can't be any help at all against this guy, sorry. Some one hurry up and kill him so we can all get on with our lives...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 pm

NINJAGEEK was kind of staying back away from the combat thinking to himself

I was hoping not to have to try this but my weapons aren't helping and we are all getting owned by this guy.

Then he made more hand signs and vanished in another puff of smoke. There were no sneak attacks or invisible thing attacking Hiziki. NINJAGEEK had just completely vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:05 am

Ray noticed NINJAGEEK dissapear....and then thought of what he was trying to do.....it wouldn't work, not without there help.

"ROY, SRAINE, ALERAN!!" Motioning to the three Ray threw some ice into Hiziki's face, then they found a spot to hide inside a big trash can bin.

"Ok we need to get rid of his outer shell, we can do that by planting explosives around him. Then i can create a shield that can contain the explosion around him. Cashier has a shop of bombs....and since this is an emergency he won't mind if we take them. After that it's a matter of distracting him. We have to get it so he loosens his grip on that book of his. Then one of us will go in and take it! Oh, and as soon as his armor is down.....that'lll give us almost 10 seconds to actually take the book before he creates another armor. The explosion will hopefully stun him.... SO you guys ready? If you are, meet me at Cashier's shop, oh and i need 2 people to stay and distract Hiziki so he's not tearing the city up looking for us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Aleran does not respond, as he is still unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Seeing that no one is distracting Hiziki NINJAGEEK starts cursing to himself. No one can see him in his currant state but he can't take the book as he planned without a distraction. He sneaks behind a wall so no one can see a copy of him be formed. The copy then runs out and at Hiziki katana drawn. Thankfully Hiziki seems to think that it is the real NINJAGEEK fighting him and starts targeting the copy. Meanwhile NINJAGEEK is sneaking around Hiziki looking for where the book may be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 pm

Slowly coming to, and a but disoriented, Aleran looks around. Sensing that Hiziki is a bit further away than he was before, Aleran assumes that it's safe to get up now. He soon finds out that that was a bad idea though.

Walking over to where he had lain his bow, he is pleased to find it unharmed. What he is not pleased to see is that a bank has been blown open by Hiziki, and that crowds of goblins are taking money from the bank. Aleran hates goblins. Goblins suck. They deserve to die.

Raising his sword, he runs towards the looters. The ones closest to him were preparing to do unspeakable things to a young woman trying to escape the madness. He decapitates three of them in one swing. The last one in this group turns upon him with a short dagger, but stops turning once he is split in half by Aleran's blade. Helping the lady to her feet, Aleran turns to the rest of the goblins.

Now, Goblins hate Elves. They think that Elves suck and that they deserve to die. Aleran looks a lot like an Elf (he's a half-elf). Once the goblins saw Aleran they began attacking him. However, Goblins are very stupid and clumsy. Aleran kills all of them. They we're stealing and raping after all.

After a quick scan of the street, Aleran sees that there is no one nearby. Pocketing a few handfuls of gold coins from the broken vault, Aleran calls his horse using a special whistle and goes off riding towards Hiziki.

Aleran gains 50 exp and 75 gold. Why? Because I say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:34 am

NINJAGEEK is still circling Hiziki while he is invisible looking for the book. Where the hell does he keep the freakin book. He glances over at the clone fighting Hiziki and starts to look for the book with more enthusiasm knowing he has little more time of distraction from the clone.

The clone being the only one fighting is having problems. Hiziki has cut off it's left hand and it is bleeding in multiple places.

Suddenly NINJAGEEK sees the book! but it is covered by half a foot of the goo covering Hiziki. Where is roy and those explosives?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 pm

Aleran reaches the battle and once again leaps off his horse to keep it safe. Drawing his sword, he says a prayer in the elven language to the goddess of his mother's religion and runs forward to fight Hiziki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

NINJAGEEK trying to get to the book without drawing Hiziki's attention has his clone start attacking the spot the book is located. shurikin fly and the katana flashes all hitting the goo where the book is while NINJAGEEK watches. after a little bit about half an inch of goo is gone.

S**T, where is roy with the explosives. If the is how long it will take without explosives we'll never get to it.

Then the clone shouts out to the person entering the fight Target the same spot as I am. maybe we'll get though the goo that way.

Maybe the two of them will get though faster cause I can't help out while I'm invisible.

Last edited by NINJAGEEK on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Hearing the Ninja's cry, Aleran blocks a swipe from Hiziki by stepping slightly to the side and using his sword to slide Hiziki's blade in the opposite direction. This is a useful tactic when defending against giant swords being swung down upon you, as it uses almost none of your own energy. "Be there in a second!" he shouts to the ninja, as he jumps out of the way of another attack. Hiziki seems not to notice the katana striking at his gooey armor. Leaping over a small pile of rubble, Aleran drives his blade point first into the goo at the same point the Ninja had been attacking.

The sword sinks in about a half a foot and stops. "Thick goo," Aleran thinks out loud. He tries to pull his sword back out, but it won't move. "S**t!" Quickly pulling out both daggers, he shouts to the ninja, "Distract him for a second! I have a bit of a problem here!" Without waiting for a reply, he begins hacking at the goo trying to release his sword.

As the ninja turns away, Aleran sees that he is severely wounded. He tries to sense the fellow's lifeforce to see how far gone he is. But from what he could sense, this guy was in almost perfect health. But he was missing a hand?!?! Then he senses an identical lifeforce nearby. Startled, he turns to look, but sees nothing.

Last edited by Teh Uberness on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 am

The clone sees the new comers plight and throws a handful of shurikin at Hiziki's face and jumps up at him swinging his katana. It has about the effect of a fly attacking a human. Hiziki turns to fight the little pest swinging his giant sword at the same time. The clone carefully dodges the sword and jumps in again, little bits of goo falling to the ground as the katana strikes.

NINJAGEEK is looking at the newcomer strangely and thinking to himself.

He knew that I was here...... how. It was like he sensed there was something wrong with the clone and then sensed me even though I am invisible. I'll have to ask him about that later.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 am

Ah, that works, NinjaGeek can make copies of himself, and Aleran....he was unconcious! that's why he didn't show to my mini-meeting. THis is working better than expected ^^ Running towards Cashier's shop with Sraine and Roy on both sides they entered into the builiding. They headed downstairs and sprinted to the storage room.
Ray told them to wait where they were while he went to one of the other rooms to get someting.

Srained and Roy loaded up on bombs as Ray came back with some sort of bag.

"It's a special bag that allows the user to carry an infinite amount of stuff inside of it, problem is though, it wastes the user's magic power. Sraine i want you to carry it, I need my magic for later....srry...."

Sraine was fine with the request and he obviously had a lot of magic power because he was able to clean out the entire storage room of explosives. But even then he looked a little pale from it.

"Good news however Sraine, Hiziki isn't far from here ^^" Taking off, we managed to get back to hiziki.

"NINJAGEEK CREATE A SMOKEBOMB OR SOMETHING!!!!"
Ninjageek reacted without a hesitation. He created a huge smokebomb that made it impossible to see anything. Ray put a few shields around his comrade's mouths so they could breathe. Locating them by the difference of heat in the air.

Ray then created a giant Ice barrier on Hiziki's gooey feet. He couldn't move. Then Roy launched Sraine into the air, and Sraine let go of every single bomb from the storage room. As it rained down Roy fired a blast of fire at one of the bombs, creating a giant chain reaction.

Puting up a shield around Hiziki, Ray made it so the explosion was contained amongst Hiziki.
Then NinjaGeek caught Sraine and put him down. Then As the gel around Hiziki faded away he was open to attack.

Ray was weak and he collapsed, but he yelled over to Aleran and Roy: ALERAN AND ROY YOU HAVE TO FINISH HIM!!!MAKE AN OPENING FOR YOU KNOW WHO!!!"

Hiziki was dazed from the explosion, he was still floating in mid-air, his sub-concious demon inside of him taking control for the moment. Now was their chance......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Rather than waiting for the others, the invisible NINJAGEEK dove in towards the stunned Hiziki. As he got close he saw the book sticking out of the armor. he grabbed it and pulled. it didn't budge an inch.

S**T!

As he said that he lost his invisibility. Thinking fast he drew his katana and swung at the book chopping it in two. Hiziki lost all his dark powers and his armor vanished and he shrank back to normal size.

Finally it's over. Said the clone then it went poof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm

"It's over? What are you talking about being over?! It's not over till I say it's over!!"
After saying this, Aleran swiftly chops Hiziki's head off. It rolls down a slight slope a few feet and stops.
"Now it's over."

OOC: I'm happy that it ended this way this fast. However, MM, it's bad practice to RP other players actions. Please don't make a habit of it.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Still on the ground Ray closed his eyes as he yelled to the others

"Good job guys! Good job!"

EVENT COMPLETED!!!!
GO BACK TO EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT TO RETRIEVE YOUR REWARDS!!!!!

OOC: Yea i know, one time only thing really. I wanted this Event to end today, because it should've ended a week ago =O

i apologize to the people I rp'd for too =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

BIC:

Aleran cleans his sword on Hiziki's coat, sheaths it, and walks over to the others. He introduces himself to the people he doesn't know, greats the ones he does, and then goes back to the tavern to get drunk again. After collecting his reward for the decapitation, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 am

NINJAGEEK watches Aleran go and thinks, you know getting drunk sounds like a good idea. He drops the half of Hiziki's book he had been carrying around and walks off towards the nearest intact tavern he can find after getting his reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1   Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiziki and the Power of Chaos: Part 1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next