Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRASH ROLE PLAY!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Left_bar_bleue14/50TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Kage jumped across a bridge and then grabbed a special coin on his side.

"Wahahaha! I found the coin that will make me rich! I can buy Mario's Pizza!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Suddenly a crowd rushed over to where Kage stood. Rem with his hood up spoke out randomly. "Hey that coin is worth millions" Rem then pushed a random member of the audience out into the center of the circle where he pulled out a small knife. "millions eh? gimme that coin boy or someones gonna get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh really? No, you're wrong. It's only worth 1 Pizza from Mario's World!"

Kage drew a blade and then, with a flick of his wrist, whipped his knife out of the guy's hand.
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Eyes covered by shadow Rem smirked. "He lies" Rem than shifted to another position in the crowd as a few more men stepped out to try to claim the coin.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 pm

"More, eh? Well then!" Kage drew out a second blade from the inside of his shirt.

"Watch closely!" Limbs were starting to fall asunder from the men. Kage landed in a cool stance.

"Anybody else wanna try to steal this worthless coin?"
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

The crowd of men began to shiver in fear. Murmurs were heard through the crowd. "how do we get it?" Rem decided that watching the crowd die without a fight was now pointless and not very entertaining. Rem jumped over the crowd and landed on the opposite side of Kage in a crouched position. Hooded cloak on with face hidden from sight he began to rise slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Kage looked strangely at the crouched figure who rose slowly.

"Uhhhhh, who you? Do you want this pizza token too?"
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:29 pm

whispers under breath. "hello brother. It has been a while. Rem threw off the cloak to reveal black pants with a black shirt torn at the arms and both arms wrapped in bandages. One Katana strapped to Rems back
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"O_o brother Rem? Holeh sh**censored*

What the heck you doing here? You're not here for my token are you?"
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 pm

No why would I want a worthless coin? I have discovered a truth about my power. It is said that I obtain more power through the killing of my blood. And it seems that you have some of my blood running through your vains. I have already killed mother and father. But the power they had to offer was poisoned by old age. However, your still here and still have power to give. I want that power so hand it over or I will take it by force.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Just then.... Kage's face darkened. He put the coin away in his pocket. And silently he got into a battle stance.

He had one foot held in front and the other held back, both flexed. The hilt of each blade pressed together, and his hands pressed together as well. One blade faced downwards, while the other faced upwards.

"You killed mother and father? IT WAS YOU!?"
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Rems expression shifted into a psychotic state. "It felt so..GOOOOOD! Rem pulled his blade out and the crowd became silent.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

"Bastard!" Kage jumped foward while extending his arms out like wings. He landed a step in front of Rem, but then dove to his right in order to get behind Rem.
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Rem smiled spun his blade in his hand and thrust it into the ground surging a lightning pulse into it. The ground began to split open and lightning shot all around Rem.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Lightning!? Kage leaped from the ground to the air to avoid the lightning as best as he could. He jumped backwards to gain some distance.
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Rem does not turn around but only speaks. "That was a gift from father. Mothers was a bit more gentle than that, although I find it can be fierce when need be" Rem spun around and slashed his arm through the air. The moment his arm cut the air a blade of wind gushed forth towards Kage's throat.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Kage jumped into the air and did an uneccassary front flip over the wind slash.

He landed and glared at Rem. "So mother and father had elemental powers? And you took them?"
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 pm

"I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN! GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD AND I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE" Rem drew his sword out of the ground and made his target above Kage. All of a sudden intense pressure slammed down on Kage. Rem increased the air above Kage and forced it down on him.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Kage felt the pressure, and couldn't do anything but try to resist. He was starting to weaken, and he was almost at his knees when his stomach growled.

"Damn it! I'm HUNGRY!" Kage started to take steps closer towards Rem. Hoping that the air wouldn't be as heavy closer to Rem.
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Rem laughed. "So you can take more pressure than most can. But how easy is it to DODGE?!" Rem pointed the tip of his blade towards Kage and put a finger on the metal forcing lightning into it and shooting it from the tip at Kage.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm

EASY!

Kage managed to muster the strength to jump a little bit into the air. He then went into a push-up position and the weight of the air pushed him to the ground, while the lightning surged overhead.

Kage then started to crawl towards Rem. He could still feel the pressure of the air on top of him....
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm

damn i didnt think it would be this hard to control it i need to knock him out of breath and retreat Rem crouched down and smacked the ground causing air to rush up from the ground. Air on top of Kage and from below.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm

"Ngh!" Kage couldn't take the pressure from above and below. He could feel his entire body being crushed between walls of air.

Gotta, distract him Kage whistled, and a small blackbird came from the sky and started to peck at Rem's eyes.
Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Rem sliced the bird in half and jumped backwards. He turned around and took off running.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Kage could feel the pressure release as Rem ran away. Kage slowly got up...and walked over to the small blackbird and stared down upon it.

"Jun...." Kage felt his eyes starting to water, but he held back the tears. He full out sprinted to chase Rem.

I'm going to kill you brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next