Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRASH ROLE PLAY!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Rem gasped as he ran and suddenly a spark of pain ran through his body. Rem fell to one knee but got up and ran again. He ran into the forest and found a cave to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Kage chased after Rem and saw him run into a cave.

....this makes it easier for me...

Kage leaned his blades against his legs and pulled on two gloves. Then he took his blades and entered the cave.

"REM!?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Rem curled against the caves wall kicking and turning like in a bad dream. "Get out of my head. Get out get out GET OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"What the hell?" All Kage heard was "get out GET OUT GET OUT!"

Kage took his blades and lunged at Rem. [/i]Prepare to die my bastard of a brother[/i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Rem opened his eyes and forced air at Kage pushing him back. Rem stood up and the bandages on his arms ripped off and lightning burst everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Kage took the force of the blow to his advantage. He landed on the wall of the cave and launched off of it for another strike straight at Rem. He didn't even care about the lightning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Rem looked up
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Kage took his blades and slashed at Rem's chest in an X formation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Rem let one blade slash him but grabbed Kages other arm before it could make the final gash in Rems chest. "Looks like I win, brother" Rem bit into Kage's flesh and threw Kage backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm

"Damn it!"

Kage picked up his blades and went in for another strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Rem smirks and mumbles "ka-boom" The entire cave blew up in fire.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Smoke cleared and Kage was still standing. He wiped his face with his arm. He had minor burns all over.

"So you- took my... firepower too? It makes me wonder.... what's the point of having so much power? Are you just power hungry?" Kage spit to the side.

"Either way, you killed mother, father, and my only friend. I will kill you." Kage took his blades and threw them up into the air, he then used hot flames to weld them together to create a double sided blade.

He twirled it around like a staff, and used his fire to snake around the blades. He ran in and attacked Rem's legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"No, I am not. I am doing it for you" Rems eyes closed and he made the cave go completely dark.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 pm

"For me!? FOR ME, MY ASS!" Kage's hand bursted in flame to light up the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm

The darkness quickly covered the flame so it couldn't light more than a few inches of area. Rem spoke into the darkness gently. "Yes, you wouldn't understand. Now I have all that I need. Leave and I wont have to kill you. Please...just leave or you'll end up being involved too..."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:00 pm

"Hmph" Kage let go of his flames. He took a deep breath and then left the cave. [i]Just you wait brother, I will find you, and kill you. As for now I will get stronger, and maybe with some luck you'll die... in a worse way than I could ever provide.[/i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Rem let out a slow steady sigh. I must find her grave now that I have obtained the last blood trait transfer Rem began walking to leave the cave and stumbled slightly due to some strain on his body.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Kage ran into a sprint and then found Mario's plaza.

He went inside and gave a coin to the cashier.

"One pizza please"

"Right-a-way Sir!" She said in a hot italian accent. She gave him a hot pizza and he went to sit in a chair.

He looked all emo, feeling depressed while he ate the awesome hot pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Two days had past and Rem finally arrived at his mothers grave. He opened the tomb and went inside.

"Mother...? Are you here?"

"Yes child, I am here."

Suddenly a spirit rose up and spoke to Rem

Rem: "Mother I have obtained the 4 powers"

Mother: "It is time then. You must decide on what to do with them. Shall they be combined to form a power far greater than any you have know? Shall you decide to use them separate in an attempt to use them with team work? What is your wish my son?"

Rem: "I wish for them to be combined separately...The darkness with the flame and the lightning with the air. I also wish to make it so that one of these combined powers can also be used for another purpose."

Mother: "So be it."

The spirit struck Rem in the chest and Rem collapsed unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 am

"Prepare to die"

Kage attacked the pirate and killed him instantly.

"Now, who else wants to play?"

He was on a ship that was heading to a popular town. It was attacked by pirates and now he was helping out by protecting the ship.

The pirate leader walked up to Kage and drew a gun.

"Die fool"

Kage used his fire to melt the bullets, and then threw a blade at the pirate leader...killing him instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 am

Rem woke up and stood up slowly.

"ugh that was a bit nasty"

Rem shook his head and looked at his body. His right arm had a black covering over it and his left had a blue covering over it. His new powers were sealed until he chose to use them.

"Time to find little Kage it seems"

Rem spit out a ball of fire and it hovered in the air.

"Find your previous master"

The ball of fire than started to fly through the air and Rem took off after it letting his arms dangle as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Kage secured the ship, and the ship captain thanked him.

"Thank you sonny!" He was an aged man. But an admirable sailor.

"No problem, sir. Only doing my duty" Kage then saw the pirate ship and then got an idea.

"Sonny, if there was anything we could do to repay you?"
"Actually" He whispered to the Captain and the Captain nodded.
"Very well, sonny! May the wind be with you!"

With that, Kage jumped aboard the pirate ship, let down the sails and sailed away.

(OOC: Yesh, Kage instantly learns how to steer a ship =P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Rem came to a shore.

"hmm this is gonna be a twist"

The flame soared through the air over the water

"well shiz...."

Rem jumped into the air and landed on the fireball as it took him out to sea. He then saw a boat in the distance "wonder if thats where he is"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh look, a floating man"

Kage said. He steered the boat to the side, and then headed to the cannons. He loaded each cannon and aimed each one with a fireball.

Then he lit each fuse and each cannon went BOOM!!! Firing uber powered fireballs towards Rem. Each one controlled by Kage with a homing system type thingy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 am

Rem started to dodge them but then realized that they were turning around and following him.

"*sigh* oh shit..."

Rem sped forward and leaped into the air spinning and dodgeing through the fire. He landed on the ship and looked into the sky. Rem opened his mouth and flame shot out at all of the blasts coming down on him.

When the smoke cleared Rem stood up and he had bandages all around his arms. They were just dangling there like he had no control over them.

"Why hello there again its time to finish this"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRASH ROLE PLAY!!   TRASH ROLE PLAY!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRASH ROLE PLAY!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next