Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wilds' Bane goes North

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 pm

NINJAGEEK got to the top of the ladder and opened a hatch at the top. he climbed out into a small room that looked like a janitors closet with mops and brooms and such. He went over to the door and gave it a little push. Well oiled hinges didn't make a sound as it opened. Peering into the hallway he tried to figure out where he might of come up in. Walls were made of stone and held rich looking paintings and such.

Must be in some dukes house or a castle of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 am

"Step back. Now."

Without waiting to find out if his companion has moved, Aleran heats the stone to a liquid and extracts himself from the road.

"Find me a sage. There has to be a school of magic somewhere in a town like this. Find it, and lead me there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 am

Kehvyn leaped backwards, away from his friend just in time to avoid the molten rock.

Um, ok.

Kehvyn ran into the magic shop and asked the man for directions. Kehvyn learned that the city was essentially divided into five quadrants. in the center of the city was the the castle, surrounded with walls and fortification in case of attack. Immedieatly around this castle was a ring of aristocrats and other wealthy families.

The north-east corner of the city was an enourmous market. It had anything that could be bought in the city. From assassin blades, to a weather rock, from fried salmon to a cloack.

The South-east corner was a rather unpleasant place, crooks, murderers, pick-pockets, and mercenaries hung out there. If you wanted contraband, you could find it here. The law generally avoided this area of the city.

The South-west corner was filled with the general populace.

Finally, the north-west corner had guilds. Magician's guilds. Blacksmith guilds. Farmer's guilds, even the theivery guild, which was endorsed by the Lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Aleran says out loud to no one in particular, "And where the hell is Ninja?"

OOC: Tyat and Ninja, could you two submit something to MM for this city to have it's own sub-forum? I'd do it myself, but I'm lazy. Both of you have explored different areas of the city, so work around what the other one has RP'd. Thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm

NINJAGEEK was meanwhile dodging guards left and right in the middle of the castle. Still unsure of exactly where he was he kind of wondered around hoping to find a way out of the castle without making anyone angry by killing people.

Why do castles and such have to be such mazes?

He ran around another corner and found a window finally. Looking around he weighed his options and then jumped out the window. Only then did he realize how far of a drop it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 am

Aleran starts walking. He doesn't care where he goes, as long as he's moving. Blindness doesn't make walking easy though, and he stumbles and trips on an uneven paving stone. He lands hard and stays there, lying flat on his face in the middle of the road.

"Kehvyn. Sage. Find. Lead. Now."

A boy laughs at Aleran's misfortune. Judging by the sound of things, he was about 12 years old. "Little twat..."

Aleran uses the sound of the laughter to aim a small fireball. The laughter quickly changes to screaming as the kid puts himself out. Aleran chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: After this post, Aleran's part in this little adventure will be moved into the city.

IC:

Kehvyn leads Aleran to the magic district, and Aleran forces him to drop him off in front of the school of Magik.

"Friend, please, leave me here. Find Ninja, locate a possible temporary base just outside of the city. Perhaps Ninja already found a spot?

My horse is outside of the city, near the cart. Bring Shadow and my gear here if you would?"

An apprentice from the school comes outside and leads Aleran in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:52 pm

OOC: ok, this shall be my last post on here and then I shall post in the city. Kehvyn, you need to post about what you are supposed to do too and I suggest doing that in the city too. We need to find each other and then go back out of the city.

BIC:

NINJAGEEK dropped out of the window into the emptiness of the air. He didn't panic, his brain no longer thought that way. Instead he quickly concentrated on the shadows that were plentiful in the night and hit the ground. He however didn't really hit it but sunk into it only it was the shadow not the ground he sunk into. He entered what he only had entered once before, the shadow dimension. Very quickly he concentrated and opened a small portal back to the real world from the shadow world and stepped out into a rather quiet street in the center of the city surrounding the castle.

This must be the Aristocrat section of the city. I should probably move towards the mage section because that is where I should be able to find Kehvyn to see how he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wilds' Bane goes North   The Wilds' Bane goes North - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wilds' Bane goes North
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maroon :: Trash :: Maroon Trash-
Jump to: