Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Dragon Tavern

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:22 pm

'Ninjageek; if you want a horse, get a horse. But if you can carry everything you need for an extended journey on your back than you may choose to forgo the horse. My mount will barely be able to carry me with all the gear I loaded onto him."

Aleran takes a drink from his mug and then rolls up the map.

'I would suggest that we purchase a cart, except I know that Shadow (my steed) is a proud warhorse and would never consent to pull one.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:54 pm

That would probably be a good idea. I shall go find a cart and a horse to pull it. We should load all our gear into there and then we can be on our way.

NINJAGEEK leaves the tavern to find a cart and horse to puchase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:15 pm

"Right then." Turning to Kehvyn, he adds "Be here at nightfall. I'm going to sleep."

Then, making sure his map was safely tucked away, Aleran went up the stairs, into his room, and onto his bed.

Last edited by Teh Uberness on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 am

Hawk walks into the bar and finds a table 2 sit at.
"Hey can i get a really strong drink, give me a scotch and ill just sit back and relax a while drunken
o and for the bill, just send it 2 MM he's takin care of it"
Hawk sits down and enjoys his drink and hopefully wishes not 2 start/get involved in any fights drunken
-Hawk afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:58 am

Aleran walks down the stairs and into the dining room. He carries his saddlebags with one arm, and with the other he carries a bundle containing his weapons.

Looking around the room, he doesn't see Ninjageek or Kehvyn. Looking out the nearest window, he sees dusk is about 30 minutes away.

Not wanting to stand around carrying his traveling supplies for a half hour, Aleran takes them out to the stables and leaves them in his horse's stall. He then reenters the tavern, takes a seat at his corner table, and orders a meal. He winks at the serving girl as she brings him his plate, causing her to blush and hurry away. Smiling, Aleran starts eating his steak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 pm

NINJAGEEK walks back into the tavern and over to the table where he sees Aleran eating. He sits down and orders some food for him before turning to Aleran.

I found a horse and cart for a reasonable price from a man on the street. It is in the stable.

Turning away he takes his food from the serving girl and begins eating his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 pm

"Wonderful! A cart! Now, if we only knew where Kehvyn is..."

He glances outside the window, noticing that the light was starting to fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Aleran finishes his meal in silence. Then, without even looking at Ninjageek, he stands and walks towards the door. Leaning on the door frame, he looks up and down the street searching for a sin of their third companion.
Spinning around, he walks back to the table without seeing Kehvyn. Looking at Ninjageek he says, "If he doesn't turn up soon, we're going to have to leave without him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 pm

I would suggest that we leave a note to him if we were to leave without him so that maybe he might catch up with us before we got to far. My guess is that he is drunk or passed out somewhere around town.

NINJAGEEK finished his meal and pushed the empty plate away from him.

OOC: I suggest that we pm him or email him to tell him to post something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Kehvyn hasitly walks in the door and strides over to NINJAGEEK and Aleran. "Sorry that you had to wait on me so long," Kehvyn started. "I took my cuirass to be repaired and the trades man took longer than I expected. I am ready to go when you are, I checked my horse on the way in, he is also ready to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Kehvyn is finally here, we can leave now.

NINJAGEEK looks to Aleran.

I shall go get the cart ready and we should leave soon so we can cover as much ground as possible.

NINJAGEEK turns and walks off towards the stable, people who would of walked near him seemed to make a detour just to stay away from him and talk quieted as he passed. As he walked out the door it resumed though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:48 pm

"I will go mount my steed and wait for you outside, Aleran."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 pm

On his way out Kehvyn snatches up a flagon of scotch from the bar, after all, he never receieved that free beer of the holidays. "A downside of questing," he thought, "Not nearly as many taverns..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:24 am

Aleran stands, straightens his hat and cloak, and heads outside to the stables. The sun was mostly below the horizon now, and the dark will not be too long in coming.

He led Shadow out of the stables and onto the street in front of the tavern where Ninjageek and Kehvyn were waiting. He sets his bags and his larger weapons into the cart, and then mounts Shadow. His saddle bags with some essential items were already draped across the horse.

Turning the reigns so he is facing the right way, Aleran prepares to lead the group out of town and into the frozen North.

Over his shoulder, he asks the other two, "Shall we be off then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes, let us leave now

NINJAGEEK checks the cart to make sure everything was secure and urges the horse in front of it into motion, a slow walk towards the north gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

OOC: This RP will be continued on the Road.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Entering into the Emerald Dragon Tavern Ray goes to the bartender and asks if he can rent a room. Giving him 100gold for the night Ray heads up to his room and gets ready to hit the hay.

As he lays in bed with his blades closeby for protection Ray lays there thinking about the past few weeks.

He sighs as he begins his train of thought. So much has happened since I've arrived in this world. Most defiantly a diverse one which leads to new and exciting things everday. I wonder if the gang back at Ishai noticed i left? Ah well, they'll understand: I have to go my own way now. Hmmm..... speaking of which....which way did that swordsman go? Eh fudge....i should've asked him his name....or a place to meet....dang it..... Sighing again Ray turned in his bed. Trying to make himself comfortable and giving up in epic phailure he just closed his eyes and thought about what he would do the next day.

Soon he drifted off in a light sleep. Only the uncomfortableness of his bed prevented him from sleeping deep.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 am

*SNORE!* By the middle of the day Ray had fallen into a slumber so deep nothing could awake him....except falling off his bed and hitting his head.

"Huh-?" He was on the ground squinting his eyes to the sunlight from the window.

"Holy! It's the middle of the day! I slept in big time!" Getting up Ray grabbed his swords and then went downstairs and left the tavern. He paid his fee and then went out to find something to do.

Then his stomach grumbled..... "Ehhhhh, I'm hungry ><"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dragon Tavern   Emerald Dragon Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Dragon Tavern
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3