Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ray]Finding Deorio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
[Ray]Finding Deorio Left_bar_bleue14/50[Ray]Finding Deorio Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

[Ray]Finding Deorio Empty
PostSubject: [Ray]Finding Deorio   [Ray]Finding Deorio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Ray left Cashier's building and started to walk to his right where there was an entrance to the Underground.

Ray looked around at his surroundings and noticed a lot of different races. There were gorons, and elves, and half-orcs, rich humans, aliens.

To Ray it was like walking in a video game.

Ray thought to himself, This is going to be too cool! But...overall it's kinda overwhelming Ray got a lot of strange stares from those around him while he was doing staring of his own. He got a few chills down his spine as he saw some RedCloaked figures.

He passed them by and started walking down a set of stairs to the Underground.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
[Ray]Finding Deorio Left_bar_bleue14/50[Ray]Finding Deorio Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: [Ray]Finding Deorio   [Ray]Finding Deorio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Ray quickly went down the stairs and saw a man hunched over sitting on a bench near the bottom of the stairs.

Man: "Yo, Kid"

Ray: "Yes?" Ray went over to the man... A little cautious.

Man: "The name's Deorio"

Ray: "WHAT! Deorio!!!?"

Man: "Yes....that's me.... I could tell you were looking for me. All new comers to this world seem to be looking for me.... And you're obviously new."

Ray: "Then...you must know I am to take back what is Cashier's...?"

Man: "Of course, If it were different, I'd be surprised. But you won't get it. I've decided to play a game with newcomers of Maroon. To test if you are worthy to survive here. Ecspecially...in this era."

Ray: "And if I pass... I can complete my quest?"

Deorio: "Indeed.... Indeed you can.... Now! Catch me!" Deorio quickly smiled a toothless smile and dashed off. He was very fast. Ray quickly ran after him
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Ray]Finding Deorio   [Ray]Finding Deorio Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 am

Deorio ran into several people, and grabbed a few to block Ray's path. Ray tried to dodge all of these bodies, but some were extremely tough to manuever around.

One beastly individual looked at Ray with angry eyes and Fire lasers with his eyes!!! Ray was lucky that he moved to the left a little bit....able to dodge it.

Eventually Deorio led him to an alleyway that was a dead end.

Deroio: "Oh no, I am trapped.... whatever shall I do?" Deorio said sarcastically.

Ray stood where he was... half expecting something to happen. But he smiled and went with Deorio's joke. In the meantime he put his hand in his pocket, fingering his pocket knife.

Ray: "well you could hand over Cashier's item?"

Deorio took off his cloak and revealed a misfigured body. It had scars and scabs all over. Deorio rushed at Ray. Ray quickly took out his pocket knife and opened it. (Wootz for switchblade style!)

He stabbed Deorio in the chest. Deorio choked and smiled.

Deorio: "You wern't hesitant.... Good." He fell to the ground.... and Ray was left with a seemingly dead body.

Ray: "Deorio?....DEORIO!?" Ray rolled Deorio over...he was...dead... Ray looked at the knife in his hand as well.... it was bloody... and so was his hand.

Ray: "I just....killed a man" Ray stepped away and then saw Cashier's item.... He went over and put it in his pocket. Then he looked back over at Deorio....

Ray: "What....do I do...?"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Ray]Finding Deorio   [Ray]Finding Deorio Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Ray had no idea what to do.... he checked again to see if Deorio was alive.... to no avail. There was no sign of living.

Ray stood up and took a deep breath. What's the best thing to do in this situation?

Ray thought about calling 911, thought about going to get help, and then thought about just running. Then he decided against all three. He went over to Deorio and lifted him up. He put one arm of Deorio's around his own shoulder and walked out of the alleyway.

He headed towards the stairway and walked up the stairs with Deorio still on his shoulder. He got up to the top and walked towards Cashier's place.

A Marotropolis Cop came up to Ray and asked what happened. Ray didn't want to explain so he reversed the question.

"No time! Got to get him to Cashier! He'll know what to do!" THe cop looked strangly at Ray but then tried to ask again.

Cop: Why Cashier kid? And what happened?"

Ray continued on and ignored the cop. But then the cop stopped Ray.
Cop: "Here lemme take him" The cop, without waiting for an answer lifted the body easily and then whistled. His car came over to him in a flash, and he put the body in his car. He told Ray to get in and Ray did.

Ray was driven over to Cashier's place. The cop helped Ray bring the body in and Cashier's men took Deorio's body.... And also payed the cop.

The men of Cashier looked at Ray and shook their head in dissaproval of what he did. Ray just looked down at the ground. He then felt Cashier's item in his pocket. Ray quickly headed for the elevator and went to take care of business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ray]Finding Deorio   [Ray]Finding Deorio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ray]Finding Deorio
Page 1 of 1