Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Crab Invasion Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:20 pm

OOC: nice teh uberness, I love the use of paint. MM, would you please do the same rough idea so I know what exactly you did with the whole falling of the ceiling thing. Until then I will continue killing zombies while ignoring any thoughts of doing something to stop them from coming in. Also, Teh Uberness, my characters body is enclosed in shadow walls somewhere behind you next to a wall. Finally, where are the stairs leading up?

NINJAGEEK cracks his sore neck he got from all this fighting and then starts off towards the zombies.

Ray, we shall work together so neither of us get killed. Back to back fighting should allow for us to kill the zombies and stay safe.

He sprinted forward, stopped and rose one arm. His shadow swept forward and grabbed a zombie. He swung it and knocked over all the zombies near it and then his shadow ripped to shreds. He the waited for Ray to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Rem made his way to the center of the city to see if there was still life in the building wondering if he were to late as he got closer to the building he saw a huge crowd of zombies at the door to the building.
Rem: HOLY CRAP what kind of beasts are headcrabs damn. well that explains why i didnt run into any of them on the way to this building. Except for those damn poison headcrabs.
They really gave me a hard time it took forever to shoot them with my twin energy pistols.
fast little creatures.
Ok stop i got to get into the building somehow hmmm.
well i will have to get to the top to get in the main entrance is completly blocked well how will i be able to get up there hmmm will that really work.
Lets hope it catches something.
Rem pulls out his Demon sword and unlocks it so that the rope comes out of it and then he uses material manipulation to form the blade into a hook shaped thing.
and one two three launches it with all his might while applying sume energy to it to make sure it made it to the top and......
Rem: Yes i think it caught something well great now i just have to get to the building so i can climb up it cause i cant climb at an angle.
Ok its time for Demon Scythe
Rem takes his scythe and runs full burst into the crowd of zombies swinging his scythe left and right just trying to clear a path
Rem: Damn it isnt working all i can really do is behead them and that will still leave the headcrabs to find another host.
Oh well this will just have to make due.
Finally i made it
Rem starts his climb
Rem reaches the top and sees a Ship type thing and people starting to board it
Rem is shocked
Rem: OMG!
He then looks up as fast as he can
Rem: oh good they are taking a lot longer than i though Thank GOD but it may only have one hour.
Rem runs up to a person and askes.
Rem: who sent you and he said someone down stairs fighting.
Ok i have to hurry and get to him or her whoever sent these people up here.
Then Rem dashes for the door to the stairs>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:53 pm

OOC: Here is a map for your RPing pleasure. Enjoy!
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Map_of10
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:39 pm

NINJAGEEK wrote:
OOC: nice teh uberness, I love the use of paint. MM, would you please do the same rough idea so I know what exactly you did with the whole falling of the ceiling thing. Until then I will continue killing zombies while ignoring any thoughts of doing something to stop them from coming in. Also, Teh Uberness, my characters body is enclosed in shadow walls somewhere behind you next to a wall. Finally, where are the stairs leading up?

NINJAGEEK cracks his sore neck he got from all this fighting and then starts off towards the zombies.

Ray, we shall work together so neither of us get killed. Back to back fighting should allow for us to kill the zombies and stay safe.

He sprinted forward, stopped and rose one arm. His shadow swept forward and grabbed a zombie. He swung it and knocked over all the zombies near it and then his shadow ripped to shreds. He the waited for Ray to catch up.

((OOC: Okayz, this is what i did:

1.) Threw you into the ceiling
2.)Threw my swords (at a faster rate) into the ceiling. Which weakened part of the ceiling. (like putting a chisel into place on a rock)
3.)You slammed into the midpoint of the ceiling (like the hammer on the chisel) causing the ceiling to collapse
4.)Ceiling collapsed, and you vomited getting rid of ALL poison in ur system =)
5.)Understand? =)
6.)I'm too lazy to RP right now.....i'll do it later))
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 pm

OOC: so the passage is blocked now and we just have to kill the zombies still inside?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:39 pm

(OOC: yes sir ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Watching NINJAGEEK.....he had one thought: O_o how'd the heck did he get up after that impact!? Of course he had no time to expand on that, NINJAGEEK was on the move, and Ray had zombies to kill.

Going into the fray he caught up with NINJAGEEK and he moved his chain/blades around and around continously to protect his side. NINJAGEEK was right behind him, killing off the other zombies. "NINJAGEEK, how ya doin- >.-" Ray started to feel the strain from this continous fighting....."-How ya doin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:45 pm

As he rounds the corner before the nearest door, Drakkus changes gracefully back into an old man. He slowly approaches it, prepared for whatever might come through it.
He relaxes a bit when he sees it still holding. Odd though...no defenders at this door. And it seems to be barricaded from the outside, not from the inside like one would expect in this situation...

After a short prayer, Drakkus approaches the door. Slowly he holds out his hand and uses his telekinesis to lift the lever holding the door shut. Then, using his mind, he gently pushes...
nothing.
He pushes a little harder...
still nothing.

He steps up to the door to examine the hinges. sure enough, the door is designed to open out. So he hasn't been pushing on a "pull" door.

Now holding out both hands, he uses all his power to attempt to push the door out...but nothing happens.

He can move fast while transformed; it doesn't take long for him to check every door. None had guards, none were blocked from the inside, and none would open. They couldn't get out this way...and two other doors had already been blocked. That only left two ways out...the big doors and the roof. He prayed to the Goddesses that would be enough.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm

NINJAGEEK continued to fight, slowly becoming tired from everything that had been happening. His brain hurt, being in his shadow meant his body was fine but that meant his mind was doing all the work. He heard Ray say something behind him about how he was doing.

Fine, just almost died, been poisoned and smashed against the ceiling all within this afternoon. he grunted. When need to kill all of these things soon or else we will both fall over dead tired, got any ideas on how to kill them really fast?

He ripped apart another zombie trying to get to them and swatted a head crab out of the air while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:30 pm

"If we could hold out for another 45 mins then i can use my ice powers.....but of course, that's a long time...." Ray squinted as blood splashed his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:15 pm

OOC: I now I am not the only one mad about the hold up of the event. could someone please contact takor alx and request he post or inform us to continue on without him. I have kind of been waiting for him, Sarine or Aleran to post and none have done so in a while. Mostly waiting for the first to but Aleran hasn't posted in a while either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm

OOC: I haven't posted because my last RP post was that I sort-of followed Takor Alx. I could continue on assuming he's there with me, but I don't approve of god-modding. But I will if I have to.
Sarine is on the roof. We left him there with our god-modding. We can assume he will leave on the transport that is on the roof.

I'll have Aleran do something tonight... the person behind Drakkus and I have something planned, but I was going to wait until I find out exactly what other people are doing before I execute it. I won't wait any more. Something will happen tonight, and if I have to god-mod to make it happen, so be it.

RP Note: In case anyone didn't know, the term "god-mod" means several different things in RP. One is making your character either unable to be harmed or able to deal out ungodly amounts of damage. The other is RPing the actions of another player's character. It's not a good thing, but in cases like this the second definition is sometimes necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Teh_Uber: I hearby give you god-mod ablities.....yes i said that. I want to get Maroon moving into an active era, and this event is preventing my only active members to do anything. Please try your best to end it tonight....

....or i think i will, and if i do: there'll be no ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Ray and Ninjageek finish off the crabs where they are and come to the main entrance where Aleran and Takor Alx are. Drakkus comes running up, transforms into a human again, and tells them that all the back doors are sealed from the outside and there are no guards there. Takor Alx says he sealed them from the inside not the outside, and Aleran says his captain had posted guards there.

Dun dun dun!!!

A lound thump comes from the door. And then another. Thump! Thump! Thump! Something very large is thumping on the door in a steady rhythm.

Dun dun dun!!

Every defender left in the building is around the large door now, listening to the steady thumping. The the door breaks! It splinters in every direction as the large battering ram (the thing that was thumping) breaks through the door. Before the dust can settle, Combine soldiers come rushing through the broken hole where the door used to be.

The combine were behind this whole thing! (duh) Kill them, and it's over. Kill them and the Battle is won.

About the Combine-
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Hl2_conceptart.Combine_Soldier
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 53560212

They are trained soldiers. With big guns. They have no mercy. Don't get shot. It will hurt.

<epic battle>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

OOC: for those of you who can't tell what just happened, I'll explain it to you. In an attempt to end this event, I took over all of your characters. You are now all near the big main door. There are NPC defenders around you as well. Use them as meet shields. A bunch of soldiers with guns just busted down the door. Like, 100+ or something. Kill them all, or you loose.

Be realistic. You will probably get shot. If you would die, take the hit. You will still get the reward for the event and your character will be revived.

This will be the last thing that happens in this event. No NOT rp anything else except for this battle.

Thank you,
The Management
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

The first thing Ray does is find cover from the flying bullets everywhere. As he runs as fast as he possibly can he dives behind a little wall. Looking at his watch, he notices that he has 15 more minutes until he can use his ice powers. More like 15 minutes to shoot a small icicle. If they could hold out for another 45 minutes he could do a medium version of his blizzard.....if only they could hold out......

.....Barely an option, Someone had dropped a grenade next to his little barrack as they died. Immediatly it was blown to smitherines. Ray barely made it in time, his feet were completely blistered and bloodied because of his lost maqasins. He ran as fast as he could to the staircase to get a breather. 15 more minutes.....just 15 more.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 pm

NINJAGEEk still in his shadow dives behind a box.

I can't fight any longer in my shadow. he thinks to himself.

Looking behind him he can see his body enclosed in shadow. he runs back to it and drags it away from the combat.

I don't know how to do this but here it goes.

He drops the shadows and sinks back into his body. He stood up numbly. He felt like his entire body had gone to sleep and was being pricked with needles. He shook himself and started back to the combat. As he arrived a defender got shot and his head exploded. The blood hit NINJAGEEK and he wiped it off. drawing his sword he moved up to the barricade stealthfully and waited for the perfect moment to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 am

He had been standing behind a wooden barricade before the door busted. Thick, hard wood, able to catch bullets. When the door splintered in and the gunshots began, he dropped down to the relative safety of behind the wooden wall.
He could see people dying around him, people who didn't get under cover on time.

A pause in the gunshots! Diving and rolling, Aleran comes out from behind the wall and has enough time to get off one well aimed shot before having to dive back under cover. He managed to make it around the corner into the hallway in those two movements. Safer now than he was before, he prepares to make his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 am

Father Drakkus closes his eyes and attempts to bring up a shield around himself; but was not quick enough. He was able to protect his head and torso, but before he could complete the shield he got hit. A spray of machine gun fire sweeps across him; most bouncing harmlessly off the shield covering the upper half of his body, but some slicing through his legs.
No longer able to support himself, he collapses to the ground. Before blacking out from the pain, he manages to erect a bubble around his body that will stay up even when he is no longer conscience. Then he says a quick prayer to the Goddess of Protection, and everything goes black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm

NINJAGEEK watches as the defenders fall one by one. At first there were maybe 30 citizens defending the door and now there are maybe 10. The combines losses are minor, maybe 5.

How am I supposed to fight with almost 100 combines with guns when all I have is me, the shadows and my katana.

Even as he mumbles that he hears them charging the defenses to finish the defenders. As one steps up the the crate someone is hiding behind NINJAGEEK thinks fast. He quickly solidifies the shadow above the combine and it falls, crushing the combine flat. Then he jumps out hoping they were surprised so he can charge them. He discovers only a few charged and even after killing maybe 4 more along with the one earlier made five total before he ran for cover again.

Where is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm

"I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG!!!" Ray got tired of hearing the endless amounts of gunshots and deathcrys. Only 5 minutes had passed before Ray lost some of his cool....

Not wanting to let his comrades get hurt, and for the sake of this new world Ray had entered, he stormed out onto the battlefield. As he stormed onto the battlefield, bullets came towards him in all directions.

Ray ducked down and jumped into the air. Then, he raised his hands, mid-air, and created a large water bubble above his head. As he came down he attacked the Combines full blast with a giant wave of water. It didn't destroy all of them.....but about 30 of them were washed away in the blast.

Landing Ray had an intense look on his face...."O_o so that's what happens when i lose my cool.....My ice turns into.....water....o_O" With his new power found, Ray felt a new wave of energy through out his body. His mind was able to concentrate more than ever, which meant he had a chance to use his magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Ray, don't just stand there looking like a moron get out of there!

NINJAGEEK ran forward and created a shadow wall just in time. bullets bounced harmlessly of the wall and hit the wall.

Pay attention and don't just stand around stupidly.

As he walked back to the defense he hoped that Ray would follow because he was slowly dropping the shadow wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:54 pm

"Damn it!" Aleran watches his friends putting themselves into danger. Drakkus is down, Roy and Ninja are right in the middle of the flying bullets, and he had lost sight of any of the lizards.

But he realized there's no way they can win this without being offense. Maybe there's no way they can win at all, but he has to try.
As soon as he steps out from behind the stone wall, a spray of bullets hits him in the chest. His armor absorbs them all, but it still hurt like hell!

Shouting, Aleran fires his shotgun into the mass of combine. Before they have a chance to reach, he throws his gun behind the wall where he can pick it back up in a minute.
Putting his hands out behind him, he ignites. The flame spreads over his whole body, but he does not feel the heat. Bullets melt before they can reach him. the molten lead still hits him, but the red-hot projectiles do not hurt; they're too floppy to hurt when they hit and their heat does Aleran no harm.

Smiling sadistically, Aleran shoots flames at the combine. They ignite quickly, their guns melting and their armor sliding off. But then the flames stop! Aleran didn't stop them, they just cut off! So there is a limit to his power after all! And what a time for him to realize it....

Cursing, he dives back behind his wall and retrieves his shotgun. The battle's not over, but it's closer to being won.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 pm

....standing around stupidly?tch.....you were half alive when u figured out your new powers Keeping that to himself Ray was grateful for the cover that NINJAGEEK provided. "Thanks NINJAGEEK" Ray said politely with a smile, a little later he jumped back to get some cover.

As he retreated to the stairway to gain another breather, he noticed a nearby dead soldier of Aleran's troops. He took off his shoes and put them on his own feet after wrapping his feet in bandages the soldier had on him. His feet hurt like hell, but he got right into the fray again.

This time, Ray had a better chance. Diving into the middle of about 13 combines fast enough they couldn't react he swirled his chain/rapier around. Cutting off their heads in one fellow swoop. He created a sheild of ice in front of him to protect himself from oncoming bullets.

-BANG- X_X Behind Ray was an injured combine....not dead.....injured! He had enough life left to take a shot on Ray. Lucky enough for Ray the soldier was shaking too much that he only hit his left shoulder. Knowing the danger, Ray reatreated back to his stairway.....only to trip on his way back >< (OOC: lolz, Ray's a clumsy loser....poor guy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:45 am

My turn NINJAGEEK said smiling.

Thinking back to the combine he had crushed earlier he tested the idea on a bigger scale. It worked perfectly. A giant shadow wall fell down and crushed the entire front row of combine instantly.

Only about 30 combines left guys.

He started another one falling over the rest but sunlight hit it and it simply vanished.

Interesting, it doesn't appear I can solidify shadows in sunlight.

NINJAGEEK hopes that someone else can help because the combines are no longer entering the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Crab Invasion Part 1
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next