Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Crab Invasion Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:05 am

"There comes a time in a young man's life when he must stand in front of machine gun fire and hope he does not die. This is one of those times."

"Lucky for me, I am only half man. Unfortunately, it is the 'must stand in front of a machine gun' half."

Spinning around the corner, he begins firing. A few more combine fall, but so does one of the other defenders who was trying to follow Aleran's example.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 pm

After tripping, a few defenders got in front of Ray to help him out. Ray thanked the 5 defenders and was about to stay and help when the 5 got shot instantly. Ray noticed the small amount of combines pushing back. Ray felt a little sad about the defenders who told him that he could retreat. But, he shook that thought from his head, they were long gone....what's done is done, Ray thought to himself.

He threw his Rapier at one of the combines, ducking as a few shots whizzed past him. Ray yanked it back. He started walking in a zigzag line foward, spinning and throwing his chain/rapier at a combine with enough force to take them out; one by one.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:19 pm

As Rem watched everyone around him dying something happened to his body it began to change.
Rem: WTF is happening I am in so much pain whats going on.
Just then red energy flared up around Rem in the form of a fire.
Rem: Wow what is this is it like a shield well only one way to find out.
Rem jumps up and sprints straight toward a group of combines and they see him and start shooting at him.
Rem: wow i feel as im just starting a fight i feel fully regenerated
Rem gets shot in the left forearm but continues forward and swings his sythe around in a circle and cut off 5 combine heads and then returns to find cover.
Rem: hmm this is a new energy and its not a shield so what is it idk but it made me faster and stronger so what is going on
Rem shouts to Ray.
Rem: HEY RAY COME HERE I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR WATER/ICE PROBLEM I HAVE AN IDEA AND I NEED BOTH YOUR ICE AND WATER ABILITIES.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Ray Jumped back and did a backflip to where he was being called. Then he stared at the new fighter who had just joined the battle.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" While he asked the question Ray tried to shield himself with some ice. And yet....Ray's good luck ran out. The shield was a weak one. The surge of energy Ray had recieved was a short one. Like a sugar rush on a chocolate chip cookie....it only lasts for so long before it crashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Ray, get back now!

NINJAGEEK ran forward as 5 combines raised their guns and aimed at Ray. He dove and tackled Ray to the ground as the combine started shooting and quickly made a small shadow wall to protect them.

Try to stop getting distracted and focus on killing the remaining combine.

He started to shift into a crouching position and grunted in pain. He sat back and looked at his pant leg that was beginning to stain red.

Ouch, that will hurt a lot after a few hours. I don't think I can fight any longer today though. Better start paying attention cause I can't save you anymore today.

NINJAGEEK sat as comfortably as he could and strengthened the shadow wall and waited for the battle to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"Yes!"
There were only a few left! It was almost over!

Facing the remaining 6 combine, Aleran Raises his shotgun. Every one of the combine was struggling to reload their sub-machine guns. 6 shots and it would be over. 6 shots and the good guys win.

1..2..3..4..BANG

"AHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!"
The pain! There was another combine! And he had a rifle! And now a rifle bullet was in Aleran's ass! And it hurt!

Colapsing to the ground, dropping his shotgun to grab his flaming buttock, Aleran winces in pain. With his right hand, he pulls his pistol out of his belt and shots the man with the rifle 3 times in the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Damn Ray nows not a time to wonder how I know your name we met at a party but you were drunk so i doubt you remember me.
Ok now hold still this will take at least a minute im going to take this new energy and put it into your boby.
But it will be up to you to try and separate the energy into to make your weak arm the one that will use water and use your strong arm to use ice.
I hope you can pull it off.
You will have to limit your weak arm to a low power level so good luck.
Now if you can pull that off what i want you to do is take your ice powers and make a shield and then use your water powers as you run towards the remaining combines (because it looks like there are only ten left, I guess they were just waiting outside but whatever) and as you run at them flood them so that they fall down and then freeze them just so they cant move ok.
I will gather energy for me ultimate move the ENERGY WAVE!
HEY EVERYONE YOU MUST GET BEHIND ME AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND HURRY.
Ok just focus and here goes Ray hope this energy does not drive you insane because it will be apart of me and ive been shot at least 3 times so you will have to endure it but sorry for the pain here goes.
Energy transfer.
While doing the energy transfer Rem yells to Aleran
HEY I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THE LAST COUPLE CAUSE I DONT THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO HIT THEM ALL AND NINJAGEEK LOOKS AS THOUGH HE IS GOING TO PASS OUT AND GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 am

OOC: oh and Ray the energy is evil so you will feel pain and if you are pure of heart it will kindof start to control you or drive you into insanity oh well good luck
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 pm

(OOC: @Naruto: Um.....my water powers only work when i'm mad, and that party thing was an Out of Maroon RP.....meaning i rlly don't know you.....But for now....i'll go with the flow....i guess.....)

Ray just looked dumbfounded as this guy told him what to do.....But before long he felt a surge of energy going through him...The energy hit him like a brick wall, and he was thrown back a couple yards. He fell down and when he looked up the sky was blurry. Someone yelled and Ray remembered what he had to do. Getting up he focused his water energy into his left arm, allowing the water to relieve his wounded shoulder. At the same time Ray focused ice into his other arm.

His chest pounded once. Like a rock beating on his chest, the pain was so much that he coughed up blood....a lot of blood. His eyes becoming blood shot he gave an expressionless glare towards his enemies.

-Shink- Ray dissapeared. Where he went, who knows. The next thing was a giant shield of ice appeared before the defenders and a big flood of water rained down on the combines. Then the ice shield broke into pieces and fell into the water as a powder snow. The water froze, and the combines with it.....

Ray reapeared where he started out. The pounding in his chest was beating harder and harder till Ray couldn't stand it anymore. He walked back to his comrades....and then walked past them till he got into the big door. He took a right and then slammed himself into the nearest wall. The pain was so scrutiating that he had to knock himself out. His last thought was :Never again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm

(ooc: Is it too late for me to join the Event?)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm

(Well.....i'd let you join, but we're almost done, so yea....it's kinda too late)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm

RAY THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND IM SO SORRY
AHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
ENERGY WAVE
The energy stored all around Rems arm was realesed in a huge energy beam and wiped out the remaining combines.
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS ALOT STRONGER THEN I PREDICTED I SURE HOPE NO ONE WAS IN FRONT OF ME
OMG WTF SHOOT THE BUILDINGS COLLAPSING
EVERYONE GET OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
"Shoot it looks like Ray and Ninjageek cant even move well Rays unconscience and Ninjageek looks like he is going to pass out anyway"-thought
DAMN IT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO DO THIS
AHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
I HAVE TO COMBINE ENERGY BARRIER COMBINED WITH A SURGE OF ENERGY TO MAKE A BIG ENOUGH ONE.
NOW ENERGY BARRIER AND THEN SURGE

Just then the building collapsed on everyone and who nows if Rem made it in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Rem slowly looks up breathing hard and heart racing.
Rem: OMG we made it and we are alive
if anyone can help me it would be great i dont think i can hold the barrier much longer and we need to think of a way to get out of this ruined building please is anyone there if anyone can hear me get everyone closer to my so i can shorten the barrier a bit to save energy

PS i got dust in my eyes that is why im calling out instead of looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 am

OOC:

wtf?
r we dead?
i can't tell...
is it over?
or, um, not?
i'm hungry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 am

OOC: God-mod time!!!!!

Drakkus wakes up, and his powers combined with Takor Alx's technology somehow get us out of the building safely. there are no more zombies, no more combine, it's over. The entire city is ruined though...so sad.

Congratulations! The event is over! And your fabulous reward is---

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:10 pm

THANK GOSH!!!! IT's ABOUT TIME

*cough**cough* i mean.....Good Job everbody! We defeated evil ;D -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 pm

NINJAGEEK struggles up takes his reward and a magnum pistol and some very light weight body armor off a dead combine and leaves to see if any alcohol survived the attack.

NINJAGEEK gets 1000 exp, 500 gold, a magnum pistol and light weight body armor.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm

RAY RECIEVES 1000EXP, 500 gold, and some leather boots, bloody bandages, and... looses his maqasins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Aleran takes his EXP and Gold, along with a full set of combine armor and a combine machine gun & ammo.

Time for the tavern!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 am

Rem slowly walks around thinking to himself
Wow how in the hell are we going to fix this
Rem then sees a dead combine and walks up and takes all of his armor and his machine gun along with a pistol.
Rem walks away and gets his EXP and gold along with the equipment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Crab Invasion Part 1
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8