Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Crab Invasion Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:54 pm

"I was just assuming that we go in the direction of the voice. Which was that way." He points to the right.

"Or maybe that way..." He points in front of him.

"On second thought, it was to the left." He turns and looks down that street to their left, and sees a large head crab zombie! With a wave of his hand, he sets it on fire. But then burning things start flying off of the zombie towards them!!! The poison zombie was throwing burning poisonous head crabs at them! Oh no!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm

NINJAGEEK jumped in front of everybody and shot out a shurikin and with a few hand signs it became 13 shurikin flying at the poison head crabs in the air killing 5 before they hit the ground. Two had gotten through. He rushed them with his katana in hand and stabbed one straight through and then kicked the other into the air before chopping it in half.

He hoped that someone else had attacked the zombie while he killed the head crabs.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 pm

While Aleran had sent the zombie on fire, Ray sped past the headcrabs and sliced the original zombie in half.

He wiped off his rapiers....again, and shethed them....again
"He was going to die anyways, but i wanted to test the true sharpness of these blades, Let's go, to the left!!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm

NINJAGEEK walked to the left. The street was strangely quiet.

Hey, wouldn't you think that there would be more signs of life after that announcement thing? I mean wouldn't you think that there would be some people moving that way?

He had turned around to talk with everyone else and was no longer looking down the street.

And also, does anyone know what that smell is?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:33 pm

Ray sniffed the air, "Hmmm i don't smell anything.... and yea i do find it odd that there's no one around....maybe there is no survivors?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm

No, there is a smell, one of rotting flesh.

Then he spun and threw his katana which nailed a head crab flying at his head and lodged itself into a head crab zombie's throat. As it's host died the head crab jumped off and towards the now katanaless ninja. NINJAGEEK jumped towards it and thrust out his robotic arm, catching the head crab by it's gut. It tried biting but it didn't affect the metal arm at all. NINJAGEEK shot a shurikin into it and then ran to get his katana out of the body. As he did this 5 more zombies entered the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Ray acted in an instant and sent a cold blast of air towards the zombies. 2 of the zombies froze from the stomach down, and the other 3 jumped out of the way before it could affect them. Ray threw his rapier at the iced onces, and reeled it back so it would kill the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Whipping his pistol out of his belt, Aleran fires several shots into two of the zombies that had missed being frozen. One went down with a shot to the head, the crab dead. The other one fell after several shots to the torso, with the crab not being able to live through it's host dying.

One more left to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:27 pm

NINJAGEEK's pistol whipped out from a hidden pocket and killed the last zombie in a few shots.

So, which way now?

He leans up against a wall waiting for them to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:27 pm

"I suggest that we take to the sky."

A guttural voice is heard from above, and a hovercraft of black steel lands in the street in front of the group. At the helm is a figure in a black jumpsuit, its face concealed by a helmet and visor. It removes the headgear to reveal a lizard-like face.

"Takor Alx is the name. I heard a distress call from the direction of the city, and my troops were eager for a fight. We thought we might join you. The hovercraft carries five." The voice is deep and has a hint of growl in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

A lizard person? Oh well, quick easy transportation to some more enemies to fight. I vote we get in the hovercraft and go kick some head crab a$$.

In agreement with what he said he walked over to the hovercraft and jumped in. He looks at the newcomer.

I am NINJAGEEK, the ninja. I fight with ninjitsu and my combat techniques with katana and shurikin. I am glad you are joining us against the head crabs.

He says no more and sits down.

OCC: you might want to change your character profile. click on profile and go to the character stats section.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:50 pm

"Talor Alx, eh? Well since NINJAGEEK went in, i guess i'll follow suit...." Walking in he sat down acroos from NINJAGEEK. "Oooo comfy! Hey btw Talor Alx, nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm

"I have no reason to distrust you, um...sir? Normally, I'd prefer to walk, but I'm certainly not walking on my own!"
He climbs on the craft, following the other two, the steel of the exterior cold to the touch. Smiling to himself, Aleran heats it up a bit, just for his own satisfaction.

Aleran walks up to the front of the craft and stands behind Takor Alx. "I am Sir Aleran, Lord of Yyru. And now that introductions are out of the way..." Aleran turns and sits next to Ray. Waiting for the craft to take off, Aleran comments to no one in particular, "I have troops too, yah know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:44 pm

NINJAGEEK laughs at Aleran

You just won't let anyone even kind of out do you will you? Any chance we can get on with this now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 pm

OOC:
We can either assume Fluffy got on the craft, or assume that he didn't. It's been 4 days since he last posted. Maybe he hasn't been following us at all? Shall we assume that? Either way, I want this to keep moving, and I don't want to have to wait for Fluffy to finally log on to do it.

BIC:
"Well, I'm just saying..."
Aleran smiles, able to forget for a moment the horrors of the city he was in.
"Speaking of my troops, I wonder where they are...they should be in the city by now. I'm sure we'll meet up with them later."

A moment passes without any further conversation. Aleran looks at Talor Alx expectantly, waiting for him to start driving. He wonders to himself, would this guy, er, lizard?, be able to find this citadel? No one else knew where it was. Perhaps it will become obvious once they see the city from the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 pm

"We're off, then."

Sraine and the woman climb aboard the hovercraft; Alx returns the helmet to his head and revs the engines into gear.

"My Lieutenant, by the name of Bale, made the announcement to gather at the Citadel. He has set up a defensive position in the catacombs there. Not many survivors are joining him... but many crabs are advancing on his position."

The hovercraft rises above the rooftops in seconds, and Alx directs it toward the three spires towering in the distance. He wonders whether they will come to mark a place of victory, or serve as gravestones for himself and his fellow heroes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:52 pm

NINJAGEEK sat deep in thought while the hovercraft flew through the air. Being from the feudal ages of earth he knew little of technology. He had been in the horrible truck to Yyru and that had jolted him around and shook him up. He had expected something more along the lines of the jolting truck than what the hovercraft gave him. It flew smoothly and didn't jolt him the least bit.

This is a nice piece of machinery you have here Alx. How much longer will it take us to get to the citadel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Having just entered the city, Father Drakkus was alarmed to find it in such a state. He heard the announcement about the citadel and decided that's where he would be needed the most.
There will be people there in need of healing and spiritual guidance
He closes his eyes, sprouts a pair of angelic wings, and lifts to the sky in search of the citadel, saying a silent prayer to the goddess of war and to the goddess of protection as he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:55 pm

"Thank you, Ninjageek. Sometime I will have to show you my frigate, the 'Ironscale.' ETA is approximately 3.7 minutes. We are traveling-"

Suddenly, a leaping crab lands on the edge of the hovercraft. The ship sinks erratically from the added weight. Two more crabs land on top of the first, and they all scramble hungrily to reach the riders. The craft is now just above the rooftops, and Takor Alx struggles with the controls to prevent a crash.

"Get them off! If we are forced too low we could be overrun!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Getting up immediatly Ray opens the side door of the frigate. He take hold of the handle on the side and uses it to swing himself up onto the roof. There ontop of the roof of the frigate was about 15 headcrabs. and 2 fast looking zombies.

Let's see......probaly best not to use my ice powers, in case i hurt this.....interesting piece of transportation. We don't have these back in scotland

He took his rapiers that were connected to the chain and swung them both around. Any headcrabs that tried to jump onto him were easily torn a part. Which left about 8 headcrabs left. And the 2 speedy zombies who were upon Ray already. One was about to nail him with a fist in the stomach, but Ray brough down his chain on his wrist and headbutted the zombie......Bad choice the headcrab that was ontop of that zombie decided to try and jump onto Ray's head..... Lucky for Ray, as the head crab jumped the ship made a sudden lurch downward as more headcrabs arrive. In that moment the Headcrab above Ray was spiked by one of his rapiers.

Now there was 4 speed zombies, and still 7 headcrabs.
"Yo guys, i could use some help...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:25 pm

OOC: Just to clarify, this is what we are riding in...

Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Pirate_skiff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"You heard Ray! Aleran, take one of the disruption blasters from my belt. It should give these abominations a nasty surprise."

The zombies are now clinging to the front shell of the craft (see image above) and crabs are on the railings and beneath.

In the distance, Takor sees a bright speck of airborne light headed toward the Citadel. Hopefully it is an ally, and not some new enemy.
He still grapples with the controls and is unable to take action himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:47 pm

OOC: Hmmm, yes, clearly no roof involved. An easy fix on MM's part though. Just remove all references to a roof in your first paragraph and the RP will continue smoothly.
It is a good thing MM rp'd more head crabs and zombies into the fray; they literally are about the size of someone's head. 3 crabs by themselves would be basically no weight at all.
Anyway, back to our story.

BIC:

{Edit-Aleran lept into action before being able to follow Takor Alx's advice. (I had already typed my response before you posted)}
The craft was just large enough to maneuver out of immediately being attacked by a zombie, but just small enough that Aleran could not get off a shot with either of his guns without risking hitting someone not an enemy. Fire was out of the question too, because he could not yet control it enough to guarantee he wouldn't toast one of his friends.
Realizing this, Aleran leaves his handgun and his shotgun in his belt and on his back. He pulls his 9" daggers out of their sheaths on his belt, one in each hand. He transfers heat into them while he raises them up into an attack position. they will now burn as well as cut.

A fast zombie lunges at him! Sidestepping, he drives both daggers down into the monster's back. it's screams of agony at the blades pass straight through it's body pierce Aleran's sensitive elven ears.
Pulling out his daggers while spinning around to face another zombie, Aleran feels something on his head! A crab! It's two long front legs were piercing his shoulders while it tried to latch onto his head with it's large sharp mouth! Dropping his blades, Aleran reaches up and grabs the little parasite. He can't lift it off though, it's grip on his shoulders was too strong! The crab begins biting down; Aleran can feel it's teeth cutting his scalp.
In a last desperate attempt to save his life, Aleran ignites his hands. The crab releases it's grip and jumps to the ground, on fire. It doesn't take long for it to burn to death. A zombie that had put it's claws around Aleran's torso jumps back, with blackened stumps where it's hands used to be. Another crab tries to jump onto Alera, but it is immediately killed when it comes in contact with the heat of his skin.
Exhausted and wounded, Aleran turns off the heat and collapses into a sitting position on the floor of the craft as the fight continues on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:55 pm

NINJAGEEK jumps quickly into action to replace Aleran. His katana whips out at the head crabs injuring one but most manage to avoid the attack. Realizing that the katana will only be avoided he picks up one of Aleran's dropped knives and brandishes it in his right hand while flexing his robotic left hand. As he thought the crabs thought that the danger was gone now that the katana was down and jumped at him. His hands moved at incredible speeds and two went down. He noticed the handless zombie and kills it with a quick shurikin shot from his robotic arm that sent the head crab possessing it flying away. There was now only a small group of head crabs left and NINJAGEEK dove at them. He took out two more head crabs but knocked his head on a railing and was knocked out. One of the surviving head crabs started latching himself to NINJAGEEK who being knocked out couldn't resist at all.

OCC: whoever saves me, I should take a lot of damage from this and I will not be on again until Sunday. See you all then.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Takor Alx wrote:
OOC: Just to clarify, this is what we are riding in...

Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Pirate_skiff
(OOC: oooooh......okayz, yea i was imagining something a little different)

Anyways..-

Ray was busy taking care of one of the speed zombie, they were really annoying. He had his rapiers in his hand now, to avoid carelessly swinging his friends with his chain/blade mechanism. Deflecting attacks as fast as he could, he tried to land ice into the zombies face. The zombie easily moved its head aside and caughtthe ice with its hand and threw it back at Ray, as it threw it with the foward motion of a pitcher, Ray met his rapier to its chest and straight threw.
that worked out better than i thought it would =)
He looked over and saw NINJAGEEK knocked out over by the side. Ray created an icicle and directed it towards the headcrab's way. Another speed zombie blocked the path of the icicle.
"Dang it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Crab Invasion Part 1   Head Crab Invasion Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Crab Invasion Part 1
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next