Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:44 pm

The Demon Tamer walked around the corner and saw Rem layin there.

Demon Tamer: Thats interesting...your demons actually make you weaker so it forces you to use them. That is very interesting. Sorry kid buy I'm going to have to see both demons powers before I can extract them so hope you can forgive me.

The demon tamer put his hands on Rem's chest and then there was a burst of light and Rems' demon energy started to seep out again
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Ray took his blades and started climbing up the legs of Kilo with his ice keeping him attatched. He got to the knee when a sand hammer came down upon Ray. Ray jumped off just in time as the hammer came down upon the beast's knee.

Ray landed to the ground and noticed the giant knee starting to crack due to the force of the sand hammer.

Ray jumped up and got on top of the knee again. He then used his ice to create a nail into the part in the knee most shattered. Good now to make this guy attack his own knee again. In no time at all Kilo had brought his hammer down upon Ray only to hit the iced nail embeded in his own knee.

As Ray fell to the ground the stone knee of Kilo shattered and fell into the sand. Ray punched the air in victory and called to his friends. "EVERYONE ATTACK THE LEGS!"

Somehow Kilo was still standing with 3 legs however. And he'll probaly be able to stand on 2.....
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:16 pm

As the group was getting excited because they new how to beat it, they didnt notice that Kilo was about ready to crush them all with his hammer. Rem appeared out of thin air and stopped the hammer with his bare hand. Energy was all around him.
Rem: Hey guys did I mention that I met a Demon Tamer. Look at me, I can actually control all of the power now, well at the moment at least. Ok heres the plan I will take on its brute strength and u guys do what every you have to to take out the legs, u got it!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm

ok sounds good bro, glad 2 c ur up XD

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Rem: GAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...H-Hurry!?!?!? Rem pushed the hammer back and Kilo staggered backwards. Rem threw his hands up to his head and struggled for a moment then went back to normal. Then with the energy still around him he began to steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Hawk quickly dropped a bomb onto the leg tht they were attacking nd then sunk his LS into tht wound tht opened from the bomb

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Rem jumped up and and punched Kilo in the head. Kilo staggered backwards but didnt fall over. Then it swung its arm down and Rem stopped it with both of his hands but the ground still crushed beneth his feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Grimmjow jumped up to the leg that was being attacked most and used a huge cero blast on Kilo's leg. The leg finally split and it fell apart from the body. Then he was hit by the hammer and went flying into the ground. Gasping for air Grimmjow staggered up.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"Two more!" Ray jumped high into the air and landed on a mid-air block of ice. Then eating one of the magic pills he had he made a blizzare onto one of the legs. It froze at the knee in a large glacier. Then he snapped his fingers and the ice exploded on the knee.

Kilo stumbled and then shed the remaining leg. Spinning its arms around like helicopter blades it began to float.

A giant sandstorm was forming and as Kilo spun, it started to create floating Sand spears that shot out in all directions.

Ray created an ice shield on both of his arms and then blocked the oncoming spears. Right, right, left, right, right, left, left, head!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Hawk saw the 3rd leg dissinegrate nd then he charged the 4th leg but was cut off by flying sand spears? confused scratch so Hawk created a sheild nd when he reached the leg he let 2 bombs explode nd then started hacking at it w/ his LS

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 pm

The 4th leg (which had already been shed earlier) dissinigrated. Kilo was fully airborne and continued to spin like a mad top.

Ray went for cover and hid behind a sand dune. how in the world are we to defeat this creature now!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

OOC: sry missed tht part, nd i dont feel like editing my post
BIC:
Hawk had to more bombs left b4 he would have to wait for more to form so he threw the last to using the force towards the "blades" (arms) and caused them to explode as they got in the range of the blades

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Rem watched as it spun around so fast that it was making a tornado. Rem's hair and clothes were blowing and he had to shield his eyes with his forearm.
Rem:damn it only i can stop that thing, shit here goes nothing Rem launched into the sky using lighting and was above the spinning kilo. Rem used the lighting from the sky to add to his power and he dove straight into the tornado at an angle. Rem's lighting started to spin around it and sparks were flying everywhere. from a distance it looked like Rem was on the outside of it and hugging it with lightning starting to wrap around it. Rem brought the lightning tighter and tighter. Kilo started to slow down and after about 5 more minutes Kilo was completely stopped but the energy it took to stop it drained Rem of all his energy. Rem was thrown backwards and fell to the ground.
take it down guys
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Ray had Hawk use the force to throw him up in the air with Diana and Glin. Diana kicked it with a huge kick, Ray hit it with a giant hammer of ice, and Glin hit it with all 6 of her blades.

All of this went into the head of Kilo and Kilo finally tipped over. Glin, Diana and Ray had landed back next to the exhausted Rem, Hawk, Grimmjow, and Ryo.

Kilo returned back into the sand and out of the entrance flew a small child swearing his mouth off.

Ray saw him fall into the sand and he ran over at a dead sprint to the child. Ray picked him up by the collar and shook him. "I GOT YOU NOW!AND YOU WON'T ESCAPE!" Ray yelled in his face.

The kid just laughed with his eyes in a daze. "And what are you going to do with me?"

"...."I can't kill....a child....

"I have already escaped." The kid laughed again and he grabbed Ray's mind. Ray dropped him and then Regan swooped down and saved the kid. The kid flew away on the birdman.

"Better luck next time Ray! Unlike you, I'm not afraid to practice my power on weaklings! But don't think i'll forget what you and your damn friends did to my master plan!" With that....the child was gone......

The crowd cheered and the elder lady came up to the 7 heroes.

"I know i tricked two of you, but We are very happy you helped us solve the problem and find out who was truly opressing our village. Thank you."

~Each person who was a part of this Arashi Quest will recieve 5,000gold and 4,000 exp (This also already included the exp for Kilo~

Ray looked at his friends and then back to the elder woman. Shweetness....yet i still don't trust her....

He thought of what happened the past day. They had a night to rest and then Glin came into town with their party and they were treated as heroes thanks to Glin explaining the whole situation. Then it was said Elix retreated and headed back to wherever they came from while the Gerudos redevoted themselves to keep Kilo from reawakening. Where the fake mother of Glin went was a mystery, and where Eli went was also a mystery.

Now Ray was wondering what time it was, and what day it was.

"Hold up, before we do anything, i need to check the time, there's something i want to do before we party some more k?" He said to his friends: Diana, Glin, Hawk, Rem, Grimmjow, and Ryo.

He pressed some buttons on his watch and then

~POOF~

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ray landed in the middle of a busy street. Several cars told him to get out of the way and people, creatures, and the like were shoving him aside.
FUDGE! I'm back in Marotropolis!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

As the party was going on Rem rounded up Diana and the Argo The Demon Tammer.
Rem: We are going soon so make sure your ready.
Diana: Yeah ok
Argo: Understood
Then all of a sudden Ray was randomly pushing buttons on his watch.
Rem: Hey Ray do you even know how to use that thing?
Poof...
Rem: HAHAHAHA he just went back to the city, I hope he knows that he is not good with electronics.

Rem, Diana, and Argo walked out of the party and made their longest journey together, yet. Rem left a note saying that anyone can follow him Note: Hey guys sorry but I have to leave. If any wish to follow I am going to a place that I discovered about while searching through Diana's computer. Its in a place called the Wingarum Province. I dont know whats in there but I know for some reason that I must go there. Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Hawk saw Rem's not but didnt feel like journeyin any more
i think ill go back to the city nd sleep for 3 days XD well mayb ill do some quests while im at it with tht Hawk hit a button on his watch nd was back in marotropolis by his tent.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 pm

((ooc:I'm gone for a couple days, and I missed the whole fight! o.o))

Walking into another room, Ryo used his watch and headed back to Marotropolis in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5