Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Ryo was watching something in the distance as he listened to Ray talk. When he heard Rem ask him something, he looked up startled.

"Well...it depends. I found you right outside the Sand Temple, didn't I? I need to be able to picture the place if we want to get back there with my Psychic Release" he said
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"That would be great! How long till it will be ready?" Ray turned to Rem before he got an answer: Yes go ahead and try to stop them! If you can!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Rem: Done!
Rem closed his eyes and then shut out everything so that he could only sence himself.
Hey its a lot easier to focus this way
He burst into lightning and zapped away he went right by the stupid bird and went another 2 minutes and landed on the ground. Out of nowhere someone attacked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm

"Give me about...five minutes tops. I need to be able to get a grasp on everyone, and then picture the place." Ryo said, nodding. He walked back a few steps, sat down, and closed his eyes. He was focusing on his comrades, trying to grab hold of them with his magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Grimmjow attacked the unknown person and yelled
Grimmjow: "Who are you and why are you here?"
Rem then told him his name and explained the situation.
Grimmjow: "Ok I will help you out."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

"Who are these outsiders? They are not gerudo or Elix!" The child looked at the two figures.

Regan patted the boy's back. "Leave them be. Let us Go" Regan turned away and Eli headed towards the entrance of the sand temple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

((OOC: Grimmjow? O.O...))

"Ray, I'm ready whenever you're ready" Ryo said, opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Rem saw them start to head towards the entrance and Rem then walked infront of it and said
Rem: You will not get through here.
Rem turned into lighting and charged at them then his body formed again and he swung his right arm forward with a ton of lightning in its grasp (can cut through anything)
Rem: Your both dead! DIE!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Regan pushed the kid away and did a backwards kick that hit Rem in the gut. He did this with such precision and speed, Rem's lightning was discharged.

"Go ahead Master, I will take care of our pursuers."

The kid was on the ground watching what happened. "Very well." The child entered the temple.

"Meet with

Regan then had wings sprout from his back and then went up to Rem clawing him with his feet which had talons.

"Yes I am ready Ryo, let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Ryo gave a half nod, then said "Zengyou!". He, Hawk, Glin, Diana, and Ray were wrapped around in a pink aura, then disappeared. They reappeared in front of the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Grimmjow had charged foreward and punched at Regan, but Regan was way too fast for him and hit him into the ground beside Rem.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Ray saw Rem and Regan battling then some other dood who was helping with the fight.

Who is that?

"Rem! Do you need help!?"

"I-got it!" Rem kept the battle up and Regan was preoccupied. Ray saw this as their chance to get into the sand temple and find Eli.

"Let's go guys!" Ray led the way and saw the familar waterfall of sand as he entered. Some people of Elix had stationed around it: already taking over the base.

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" The man who they had met a long while ago with the moustache came to Ray and had his weapons drawn. "I have heard that you and your group are enemies by the advisor Eli! And i heard you killed Lex the leader of Elix!!! HOW DARE YOU!!"

He took out his blades and attacked the group.

Regan turned into his bird form and then swooped at Grimmjow to take his eyes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Grimmjow: "Shit." Well there is a first for everything
Grimmjow reached down gripped his swords hilt and pulled it straight up and blocked the claws. He was thrown back a bit but kept on his feet. Grimmjow saw Rem get up and wink at him. hmm is that, is he saying we have to use team work? Ok thats our best bet now
Grimmjow used flash steps to get right beside Rem.
Grimmjow: "How do we do this I dont know your abilities and you dont know mine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 pm

"Pitiful...Raitemu!" Ryo said, drawing Hissoriken. Hissoriken started to crackle with electricity, and Ryo deflected the mans attack. He then charged through, and hit him on the arm. The man staggered, and dropped the blade his paralyzed arm was holding.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"Damn you!" The man directed towards his group and motioned for all 40 of them to get up and attack. They were already ready for battle due to Eli's warning so they charged foward.

"Hawk: can you hold these guys off while i go ahead?" Hawk nodded as Ray asked the question.

"Good, now get us to that sand bridge Hawk!"

"Hell yes!" Hawk used the force to make them fly over the small amry unit the man had. They dropped down below.

As the dropped down Ray yelled to Ryo to use the wind to control the sand in the sand fall to make a bed of sand. This would cushion their fall so they'd land on the bridge leading to where the teleporter once was.

But it was too late.....they dropped down all the way to the very bottom of the abyss. When they landed they landed on something soft. When Ray grasped part of it: it was sand.
"What is this?Sand? Ryo, Glin, Diana are you there?" Ray whispered.

"What you two plan?" Regan circled overhead and then swooped back down trying to beak Rem's heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 pm

"Ow...yeah. Ray, I'm here...though a landed on something hard..." Ryo said.

"That's me, smart guy" Glin said, pushing Ryo off of her.

Diana gave a muffled shout, and Glin stood up. Diana was face first in the sand. When she got up, she spat out a mouth full of sand, and said "Yuck...that stuff is horrible."

"Oi..Ray, you know where we are?" Ryo asked.

((ooc: I wanted to do a comedy moment XP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Rem and Grimmjow jumped back and Rem said I need to fight him alone but I need you to take him on your own for a while. Only I can beat him and Im sure the others need more help. Besides I beat Jay so how bad could it be?
Regan: Wow Im impressed, you beat Jay. He gave us a hell of a time. But that damn transporter got in the way or he would have been long dead before you showed up. I am a hell of a lot faster and stronger then he was.
Rem: You lie! damn faster then Jay, and last time I had the ability to manipulate energy so it was easier. there is only one thing that I think I may be able to pull off but it might be very painful afterwards. Its better then nothing
Rem: Grimmjow hold him off. I need to focus.
Grimmjow: Finally a damn fight that I will have to use my sword in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Hawk was taking men down easily as they came at him, apparently they nvr met a guy with the force before XD

Hawk was using force grenades and his LS to kill the guys far away nd those really close most of the other guys he just sent really high into the air nd then dropped them to their death.

a couple minutes later he had killed alll 40 or so men including the leader dude. "damn tht was an easy fight, guess ill go find Ray"

Hawk dropped himself down the waterfall nd for some reason he went all the way down (weird feeling told him to)

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Grimmjow went ahead and was fighting Regan when Rem sat down and closed his eyes trying to focus as hard as possible. There was only one way to beat this guy and Rem knew it might get him killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Hawk finally dropped all the way to the bottom level when he heard some movement off to his left, "who is there?" Hawk said knowing tht it could very well b an enemy so he drew his LS nd got ready to turn it on

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Regan managed to deflect and dodge Grimmjow's blows easily. He met claw with claw, and talon with talon. Occasionally he wold get close to Grimmjow's eyes to swipe them out.

"You won't win" Regan yelled over the screeches of claw vs sword.

"I believe we're at the bottom of the temple....if that's possible- Wait I can see a light over there!" Ray saw a light and headed towards it then something tackled him and pinned him down on the ground. Whatever was on him growled a vicious growl.

"Don't move beorc: If you value your life." Ray's eyes could see a glint of silver as his eyes started to adjust to the darkness.

"I'm an elf, thank you very much." Ray spat in his tackler's face which froze into ice and kept his mouth shut. Ray also unleahed a blast of freezing cold air which knocked back his tackler.

"RYO OR DIANA CAN YOU LIGHTEN UP THIS PLACE!?" As he said that his tackler attacked again, but Ray expected it, so he had jumped out of the way right in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Grimmjow went at Regan with all the intent to kill that he could come up with. Regan was fast faster then any he had ever faced.
Grimmjow: "Rem how much more time do you need. I dont have the energy to use my strongest attacks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Hawk saw a little fight goin on so he lit up his LS so it could produce some light nd he started goin towards them, Ray is that u? Hawk hollered out

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

"Easy prey then!" Regan swooped up into the air, the sunlight shining down onto his beak creating the illusion that he dissapeared. If one was to look up, the glare would practically blind them.

Out of nowhere Regan was swooping across Grimmjow's chest, and his wings were now dressed with razor claws in between feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Grimmjow give me 5 minutes.
Grimmjow: I dont have that long.
Rem: damn Ok give me 2 minutes.
Rem started to move his own currents around inside his body hoping it would work and thay he wouldnt kill himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next