Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Grimmjow slowly feel to the ground, staring straight into space. There was a huge gash in his chest and it wouldnt stop bleeding.
Grimmjow: "Sorry rem"
(ooc: Sorry guys I have to go now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

"Tendou" Ryo said, holding up Hissoriken. Light emitted from it and in a mere seconds the whole abyss was lightened up.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm

There in the middle of the room was a giant shrine type structure. It had a circular altar that acted as stairs and as you went up: the circles got smaller till it ended to a little shrine on a pillar. There next to the statue was the kid staring in anger at Ray.

Ray saw the kid and then saw Lupell: the man with silver markings and fur. He had transformed into a silver saber-tooth tiger and was already prowling the arena to attack Ray and the group.

Lupell lunged for Ray but ray rolled foward while Lupell jumped over Ray. Ray then jumped up and sprinted towards the 13 year old child.

"HAWK, GLIN, DIANA, RYO!!! TAKE CARE OF LUPELL!!! I'M GOING AFTER ELI!!!"

"Oh No You don't!" Lupell skidded in the sand and then tried to head towards Ray again.

The kid had the same thought: "Ray, your just like Zen Suire: that bitch's godfather: Screwing up everything! I won't let you! Stay back Lupell, I'm teaching this bastard a lesson!"

"Eli, stick to the plan!" Lupell had stopped.

"I CREATED THE PLAN DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!I WAS THE ONE WHO SET UP THE WHOLE BATTLE OF THE BRIDGE! GETTING BOTH GERUDOS AND ELIX TO HATE EACH OTHER!! TO GET ELIX TO COME TO THE DESERT! TO PREVENT ZEN FROM STOPPING US!! AND FINALLY: TO AWAKEN KILO!!!AND I WONT LET THIS BASTARD NORTHERNER TO GET IN MY WAY!!"

The child jumped down and then slipped on his robes, afterwards he stumbled and rolled hitting his head on each stair.....until finally he got to the bottom: his head stuck in the sand.

Ray's was just like: Wtf....? The kid got up, brushed himself off and then walked back up the stairs and pulled out a crystal.

"Change of plans.....I'm sticking to the original one...." Eli said in embarassment
Ray ran foward and Lupell attacked Hawk, glin, diana, and Ryo
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Hawk quickly used the force to brush the thing away, hey guys nice to meet up with ya again on these terms isnt it lol XD Hawk was then headin at Lupell nd started to attack him w/ his LS
afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/50Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 pm

"Heh, don't be swinging your light sword to fast. Otherwise-"

Lupell had slowed down almost like a slo-mo movie, and so when Hawk had finished a full set of swings, he was completely open. Lupell made the lunge to tackle Hawk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Ryo jumped up above Hawk and said "Soraki". Ice erupted from Hissoriken, and it hit Lupell straight on, which knocked him back from attacking Hawk.

"You alright?" he asked as he was preparing to attack again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Rems body began to glow. His hair started to blow and he opened his eyes there was a huge surge of energy that made like a ripple in water and spread across the whole desert making an earthquake.
Rem stood up and Regan transformed back into his human form. He ran at Rem with full force and swung his fist forward to punch Rem.
Rem smiled and slowly rose his hand he then stopped the punch without even budging.
There was another earthquake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Ya im fine thanks for the save, i was gonna b tiger meat soon, thanks Hawk then walked up beside Ryo and took a quick glance up at Ray to c how he was doin.

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

"psh, what trick you pull?" Regan roared as he raised his fists again and did a furry attack of blows.

Luppell was knocked back, but he was tough so he shook of the attack. Cringing he tried to look strong still.

"You'll have to do better than that fools" Luppel looped around the two boys and went to attack Diana and Glin. He jumped up but Glin already had 4 blades in her hand. She then ran up and struck the beast while Diana appeared behind him and karate chopped its neck.

Luppell spun around in the air as Diana and Glin landed near Hawk and Ryo. Luppel was bleeding mainly in the stomach, but he still was standing, only swaggering a bit.

"As- I....Said,, it'll take more--*huff*huff* than that to *huff huff* kill me!" He roared and his fur rose on end, he ran around the 4 faster than one could see, it practically built up a sandstorm around the four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Rem blocked all of the attacks with one hand and then punched Regan in the gut and sent him flying backwards.
Rem: QUIT HOLDING BACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm

He's setting himself up... Ryo said, and smirked. "Mokuhaji" he whispered, and a vine was layed at the end, waiting to trip Lupell. If he's going fast enough, this should get rid of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Hawk sat down, everyone looked at him like he was weird for sittin down in a time like this but he didnt care, Hawk was gonna put up a force shield, i did this during my first battle i can do it now hawk thought to himself, sudenly the sand was not getting closer and they couldnt feel the wind from Lupell running, Hawk let a grin creep across his face, its a force sheild nd we r all safe in here for a while since i have the energy, o wait i nvr ate those pills u gave me, nd nice idea with the vine trick Ryo Hawk took one of the pills nd popped it saving the other one for later

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Regan chuckled holding back? one of them realized it?this should be fun Turning into a bird he flew fast enough that he dissapeared.

HEAD

RIGHT LEG

LEFT LEG

RIGHT ARM

LEFT ARM

LEFT SIDE

RIGHT SIDE!

These were the points that Regan aimed for. However: He was still only using 1/2 of his strength, but he gave 3/4 of his speed.

Luppin noticed Hawk was performing some kind of force field, so he was focusing on hawk.....when all of a sudden he tripped on a vine!? He rolled and rolled and rolled away from the group. Until finally he just sprawled out a long the ground. He tried to get back up but vomited all over the ground.....and all of it was blood. Noticing how badly wounded he was and seeing the vomit made him sick: He became unconcious.

"GOOD JOB GUYS!! NOW TO GET THAT LITTLE PIPSQUEAK ELI!!" Glin cheered. But not for long. As they looked up they could see Ray was disarmed and on his knees to the child. His blades were stuck in the sand not far from the steps to the shrine.

"You really can't beat magic and the power of possession, can you?" Eli smirked as he looked at a hangnail on his fingers.

"I follow the sword." Ray replied, staring at the crystal in Eli's other hand.

"Oh really now? And where will that get you? Just watch the power of magic, a young mind, and the power of 1000 years. All binded for me: The Chosen! WAHAHAHAHA!" the child laughed and shot a force of magic that sent Ray flying backwards to hit the end wall of the abyss. The child stuck the magic stone in the shrine.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Hawk quickly sent a bust of the force to stop Ray from slamming into the wall to hard nd then he shot another one at the little asshole of a kid, he aimed it like a bullet right for the chest

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Rem smiled and the fight finaly went both ways he would make a hit and then Rem would but there still werent very serious injuries. Rems power only began to rise but he started to feel the side effects.
Rem: SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER
Rem ducked as Regan tried to take off his head and Rem punched straight up hitting him and he went up into the air and came to a halt in the air just hovering there. It looked like he was about to satisfy Rem with his request
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Ryo got up. Kaokoun! he shouted, and reinforced the force shot with a layer of his Chaos Release, adding to the power and speed. He waited for it to hit the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

The ground shook, the temple quaked, and the kid laughed as he sat down in a stone chair that appeared. The Shrine enclosed the kid and blocked Hawk's attack.

What happened next was weird. It seemed like something was moving, and then there was the constant earthquakes. All of a sudden the sand in the abyss was moving towards one general direction. The shrine was also moving: it was hovering by magic and going upwards through the temple: towards the top.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!RAY!?" Diana screamed and yelled.

"I THINK THIS IS.....Ki-" Ray got cut off as sand covered his mouth. All 5 of them were buried beneath the sand as it moved towards a direction.

Regan had let up a bit and flew off away from Rem. "Bye, don't die!"

Behind Rem this monster emerged from the sand:

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Kilo_t10

And out from his limbs mass amounts of sand poured out. Eventually there were 5 figures that fell out form one of the legs of this beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

(ooc: g2g so we should finish this tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Hawk had been able to keep most of the sand from killing everyone but some still got to them, he coughed and spit up sand for a couple mins then looked up, Hey Rem wats up? how u doin? this doesnt look to good i might add Hawk said when he saw Rem

afro

(OOC: i gtg i agree, no wait i got drivin school tomorrow, how bout fri, i can stay on long on fri? txt me to let me kno cause im off
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 pm

(OOC: It's stats: Kilo
Attack- 20000
Defense- 60000
HP- 10000000
EXP- 5000

And im gone all weekend and sunday isn't good: and if u DARE DO THE EPIC BATTLE WITHOUT ME I WILL DELETE EVERY POST YOU GUYS BATTLED AGAINST THE MONSTER, CHANGE UR EXP, AND MAKE IT SO WE REDO THE BATTLE WITH ME!!!!!!!

do i make myself clear = Very Happy cheers geek king Awesome tounge )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:36 pm

((ooc: No...yes))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Rem slowly turned around and saw the beast.
Rem: Damn this isn't good AGH cant move my body wont move and it hurts bad The thing that Rem was looking at then kicked him and Rem went flying through the air and landed all the way back at the Elix's campsite. His body no longer was glowing and he lay there unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Grimmjow wakes up and slowly rises to see a huge boulder standing above him
Grimmjow: "WHAT THE HELL?"
Grimmjow runs out to join the gang, hey wheres Rem?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 am

"REM!" Ray saw Rem get thrown very far. It was then he saw Grimmjow and pointed to Rem's flying body in the air.

"Everyone! We have to take this thing down! My first idea is to take out each limb, one by one! Can we do it!?" Ray couldn't wait for an answer.... The giant monster had stepped back and had his giant foot above the group.

"RUN!" Ray said as he jumped backwards as fast as he could. The monster had slammed his foot into the sand creating a mass amount of sand to fly up everywhere.

"Look at them squirm, such insolent little worms. Trying to ruin everything I work towards." Eli was in the head of Kilo watching the battle from a little magic screen projected by the magic crystal used to awaken Kilo.

"Kilo, take out a weapon and kill the blonde in that red coat."
one of The giant monster's stone stubs for hands reached into the air. Around Kilo sand went up to that hand and formed a giant hammer. It stepped back more and aimed for Ray, swinging down with a giant sand hammer.

Ray saw it coming down and decided to make a move. Ray moved to the closest leg of Kilo and the hammer crashed down. Ray then wall jumped off Kilo's leg and froze every clump of sand he could. He finally was about to make it to Kilo's arm when the arm went back up and used the sand around it to make a giant sand whip.

Ray landed back down and stuck close to Kilo's legs. If he could stay under Kilo, Kilo wouldn't dare try to attack him there. (he only had to watch out for the moving feet....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Hawk had to use the force to push himself out of the way when the monster attacked, Ray u ok Hawk yelled but figured Ray couldnt hear him, i hope grimmjow can catch up to Rem, we may need him Hawk thought

Hawk pulled out his LS and attacked the same leg that Ray had and found out this thing was pretty, really resistant to a LS unlike most things

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi   Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray, Ryo, Rem, and Hawk's Adventure in Arashi
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next