Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:36 pm

((OOC: LOLZ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Yes Louis thats exactly what it means, and MM its ur fault
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm

(Tch, should've waited for awesomness that was to come that was GOING to be my post. But whatev now we wait for you and if i dont see a post by the end of tommorow i goes on killing spree. On a 2nd note: Plz use 'OOC's" or SOMETHING. Cause i thought u were saying that as part of the storeh =,=)
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:19 pm

((OOC: Well to bad, it looks like Ulquiorra just killed Ichigo. =.=

I really want to come into this rp soon, but iono how to get in XD))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:21 pm

((OOC: Start by posting in the long distan road saying "Louis travels South" And then start RP'ing about getting here following the map of course. Then when u get to us u can hop over to this thread))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:30 pm

((but that means I have to write more. =,=

I'll do it in about two posts...))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:31 pm

(bttr be good <.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm

((OOC: lolz, Ryo magically poofs to where Rem is, and is attacked by Jay, who was aiming for Rem.

I do have bad timing with a lot of things...))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

(=,= u cant do that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:49 pm

((I know, I know. I've read the rules. That's why it was 'ooc'))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm

( ^^ good!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Rem was testing his new abilities and he soon found out that he was no match for Jay.
UGH damn it I cant do anything with these powers its like im starting all over again
Rem: I have to get back into my old body.
Voice: HAHAHA THIS WONT DO, BOY!
Rem: Shit not again.
Voice: HAHAHA YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, BOY!
Rem: WAIT!
Rem was thrown backwards and he fell into his old body. Then the red energy came back but he wasnt feeling any burns on his body.
Rem: whats going on???
Voice: HAHAHA DID YOU THINK THAT I WAS THAT OTHER WEAKLING, BOY!
Rem: What the hell is going on???
Voice: HAHAHAHAHAH IT DOSENT MATTER NOW!
Rems body began to change but this time it was a huge change. Hair started to grow all over his body and his nose got longer along with the front of his face. His eyes turned yellow. He started to grow fangs and claws. Then his head started to hurt and after about 10 seconds he blacked out.
Rem?: RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
The ground shattered under his feet and he stared Jay down.
Jay: WTF is happening what kind of freak are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Rem: Roooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr
Jay: Wait your a werewolf?!?!?!?! But I have never seen any werewolf with so much power without a full moon!? Well actually I dont think I have ever met one with this much power. But hehehe you think your the only one who can change without a full moon.
Jay held up his dagger and it started to glow and thne he changed into a werewolf.
Jay: HAHAHA it looks like I can control mine better then yours.
Rem and Jay then went at it.
Dust was flying everywhere energy was being released everywhere it was like there was a thunderstorm happening in the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Hawk sat back w/ Ray nd Gin just watchin in amazement to everythin tht was happenin nd then he couldnt see ne thing ne more because they were moving so fast nd causin so dust storm "should we just get the hell out of here w/o Rem?" Hawk asked Ray

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"no....Not that i understand this battle but....Rem has something...up his sleeve i believe. Besides i wouldn't mind a breather."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Rem and Jay had been going at it for about 4 hours, now. Rem or whatever he was was showing signs of being tired. Jay stood up and then his body began to glow and then his for slowly started to change back into his real bodies form.
Jay: HAHAHA I LOVE A GOOD FIGHT BUT MAN YOUR ALREADY TIRED!
Rem(I am calling this form werewolf from now on)
The werewolf just stood there on all fours and it looked like it was getting tired and then all of a sudden a very low pitched voice began speaking.
Voice: You idiot you really think I'm Tired!?!?!?
Then all of a sudden energy shot out everywhere and it was increasing fast.
Jay: WHAT THE HELL, HOW?!?!?!
Then there was an explosion in the roof and Diana flew threw the hole. She hit the ground and ran up to the werewolf. She struck it with her palm and then there was a huge flash of light and when it cleared Rem was standing there. Huffing and puffing.
Rem: Thanks I needed that.
Rem was bloody and bruised. All of a sudden Jay appeared and hit Diana across the face and she went flying into the wall. Jay then appeared in front of her and was about to strike her again.
Rem: NOOOOOOO!
Rem thrust himself into the air and spun around bringing his heel down on Jay.
Jay paused for a moment but then rose his arm up and covered it with lightning and he threw Rem backwards.
Rem: what was that?
Rem then realized something and he stepped back a few paces to where Hawk was.
Rem: Ok the next time I say anything push me forward at Jay as hard as you possibly can, you have about a half of a second to get me there. Are you ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

"when is the word XD just let me kno i buildin up the force right now so prepare urself for a fast flight" Hawk focused a great deal of energy on Rem and waited for the sign to release it

OOC: god-mod me releasing it cause itll make the story flow easier

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Rem started shooting lightning at Jay and then Jay jumped up into the air and his dagger started to glow.
Rem: NOW!
Hawk let the force go and it was powerful.
Rem shot throught the air so fast that it made a huge wind inside that started to tear the place apart. There was an earthquake. Rem made a sword of lightning in his hand and thrust it throught Jays right side. Then the crashed into the wall and Ray yelled "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW, IF ITS OVER THEN COME ON REM!"
Rem wispered its not over yet. he made some handsigns "lighting blade" and he thrust the lighting throught Jays heart and he twitched and fell limp then Rem grabbed Diana and Ray grabbed Hawk (cause he was dead tired from all of that energy released) and they made their way out of the arena and were looking for a way out.
Rem: where to now Ray?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Rem: You know this place alot better then I do so we need the fastest way out
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:04 pm

(OOC:FINALLY! (and yet...nvm)ANYWAYZ)))

BIC: Ray fed a few healing herbs into the mouth of Hawk. (about 5). He gulped em down and got back up. They were back in front of the sandy waterfall.

"We're going up. Since Hawk used a lot of his energy, and since ur half dead Rem, I'll get us up there-" Ray pointed up above the sand fall. "Follow fast, The heat and my magic can't last forever."

Ray jumped off the edge and landed upwards on an Ice Block. He continued to walk off each Ice block creating a stair of Ice. He Kept his ice closed and walked in a circle so it became a spiral staircase. He kept his eyes closed because he had to distribute the energy of each step throughout the staircase. So he kept an image of the staircase in his mind.

He also felt a 'bounce' in the energy when some1 stepped on it. He acounted for everyone and let the farthest step fall away so he didn't have to continuosly distribute energy.

They eventually got to the top, and Ray was basically out of energy too!!!

They got to the ledge and Ray collapsed. "I need a-break. 15 mins or so, and then- water-" His breathing was hard and irregular. so much concentration that took, i feel like....my mind has met its limitations.....i don't know if.... Ray blacked out and Glin and Diana were the only one's concious as Hawk and Rem took a snooze as well.

There in the middle of enemy territory they took a power nap which lasted all of 30 minutes.

Glin woke Ray up and told him that they should go.

"Glin, where is the battle between the gerudo's and Elix taking place?"

"I'm not 100% sure but....'she' said something about a bridge or somthing."

"Where is this bridge?"

"I believe South of here if I remember correctly, are you going to help me get revenge?"

"Yes, Besides.....there's something not quite right about this whole thing....." 'bridge' One of they key words on that note i found.... 1/9 words. Taking out the note Ray looked at it again:

We Help Fast
Kilo Hurry
Must If Bridge
Beware

The words were a bunch o random ones, and the rest was burnt all over. My intuition in my gut....tells me this note knew of this upcoming battle....but how? Was this the leader of Elix? Sighing Ray put the note back to see Glin and Diana staring at him.

"What's that kid?" Diana asked him.

"A note" Ray shrugged. "Rem, Hawk: Time go get up!" Diana eyed Ray and Glin did as well.

As Hawk and Rem got up from their unconciousness Ray started to ask a question: "I am going to fight against Elix. (gives Rem and Diana update on what Elix is). I want to try and find out who killed her godfather as well....because of well.... why would they kill him? So i want to try and find that out as well. If you two don't want to follow you don't have to...." Ray paused to let them think about it for a moment. "So guys, what is it? Follow me towards another crazy mission....or go your own way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

"dude im totally in man i love a battle" Hawk said half asleep

Hawk took i good swig from his alcohol which he was surprised to realize he still had

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

(OOC: Rem u can come a long if u want....Louis is appearing soon....)

Ray led the way out of the temple and saw someone appraching them at a fast pace. He could tell it wasn't anyone....who would normally be running around in a desert. But he took out his blade and waited for what was to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

((OOC: Made it, happy? >.> XD))

Ryo came into their site, and saw one of them, apparently an elf, was raising his blade against him.

"I mean you know harm. I just saw you from a distance away, and I was wondering if you needed help" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Oh....we could use another hand....but just in case "What's your reason to be in this desert though?" Ray asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"Got bored of Marotropolis, and this place seems interesting. Is there something wrong with being here?" Ryo asked, his eyes narrowing as he started to unsheath Hissoriken.

Did I walk into a trap?.. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next