Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:13 am

Rem though hmmm this is perfect, we may be able to delay the fate that has been thrust upon us
Rem: Ok I'm ready to take this desert on, what about u Hawk?
Hawk: yeah sure whatever
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 am

"Hold up." Ray runs back through the forest a little ways and fills up the water jug. When he comes back he remembers that Rem wanted to talk about something.

"Hey Rem, walk and talk, you had something to say?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:38 am

Rem: yeah one moment....
*sighs*
Rem: Ok try to understand this this desert is our key card here but only if we get a good sand storm through our journey through it.
Now for the sad fact is that I know that this person is dead but somehow he is not, he is the one that came to Maroon before I did his name was Nonlee, and he is the one who killed my entire family back when I was on earth my homeworld. He is the reason I tried so hard to get to Maroon even though I was very young at the time when I came here. Thats also when I forgot who I was and had this demon sealed inside of me. After I got here and had all of those things happen I traked him down and Killed him and I made sure that he was dead. I...I destroyed his body....left nothing for him to have a tiny chance of being able to survive. When I was trying to find out where you guys were at I used my new element of earth and found you and then I noticed a very strong power coming towards me and it was over 160.9 kilometers away (100 miles). And I was able to feel a power stronger then ours combined from that distance is almost imposible to imagine. He had the same blood thirsty aura too so I know that its him and he is coming after me. So if we can we need to hide our energy for as long as possible and if there is a sand storm he may lose our location.
If I must when we get out of this desert then I will leave and draw him away from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:56 am

"Sounds like trouble....." Ray looked away for a second and then looked back at Rem. "But if you need any help stopping him, we can help." Ray nodded torwards Rem and then looked ahead again. There in the middle of nowhere was a little house with a flag on it. The flag had no standard and was ragged and torn: Just like the house. Ray ran over to the house and went inside. He could smell the sour taste of wine and rotten meat. The house was a one room house. Things were spilled over and overturned. Pots and silverwear were broken and damaged. Sand had started to venture through the open door. Tables and chairs were knocked over. Then there was a man. He was sprawled over in the corner and it looked like there was holes all over his body. When Ray took a closer look, the holes looked like someone melted a hole into his body. It looks like what those space pirates could do. With those things called....called....I think lasers? Ray then noticed a piece of paper in the man's hand. It was half burned but it looked like part of it was still in tack. On it was some sort of seal.

THe letter: To-
We Help Fast
Kilo Hurry
Must If Bridge
Beware

"This letter doesn't make any sense!" It was true. it was burnt in so many spots you could only make out a few words

"Rem! Hawk! Get in here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Rem followed Ray to the house and so did Hawk. We heard Ray yell from inside and Rem and Hawk both ran in and saw the man and
Rem: what happened here, Could space pirates do this um I dont think they could
Hawk do you have any idea of what could have happened
Hawk: No I dont think i've ever seen anything like this before
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Ray looked around the house for anything that might be useful for the desert. He found a few extra water bottles which he passed onto Hawk and Rem. Then he found a small knapsack with a lightweight pistol. "I wonder how you use one of these....?" Deciding to take that too he puts it in his coat pocket. His coat had its sleeves ripped off due to the Headcrab Event a long time ago. He hadn't had time to buy a new one. Ray also found a small mirror on the man's supposedly 'washing sink' This might come in handy if we come across anyone with lasers. Lasers are after all, a form of light i believe....

"Okay, let's go. If you guys find anything of interest, i don't think he'll mind. "Ray points to the deadman and walks out the door. Off in the distance he could see 7dark figures. They were riding horseback and were coming in this direction. As they got closer by a little bit Ray could tell they wore black cloaks and that they don't look friendly. Ray went back inside the house and told Rem and Hawk to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Rem: Hey how many are there we need to stay low and not in sight through the windows so it would be best to hide under something or hide right under the window.
Rem was standing buy the sink and saw a crack in the wall that was cut in the shape of a square and Rem pulled out his sword and put it in the crack and pulled out the cut wall. There was a hole and a bag inside with 50 gold in it, Rem put the gold in his pocket and saw that there were two swords in the hole as well he pulled them out and they were wraped in a cloth without looking at them he went over to the window and got down as low as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Ray didn't answer, he hid behind an overturned table and brought Hawk over with him. The 7 Figures circled around the house a few times and then crowded in front of the house. One of the figures jumped down from its horse...which wasn't much of a horse. It had the shape of one, but it looked like you could see its bones ecspecially its ribs. It also had paws instead of hooves. On its neck was a large gullet like thing. Probaly to contain water. It had no eyes and the back of its neck was spiked. Everyone of the riders road on these.

The one figure that got down from the creature came closer to the house and took one step inside. Looking around it spit into the house. Then motioning to the other riders it took out a torch from its cloak. Lighting it the riders through a torch each onto the house. The house went up in flames as the 7 figures road away into the distance.

Ray got up after he couldn't see the figures through the front door. He ran through the flames that were closing in the door, and stepped outside. Hoping that Hawk and Rem followed. He was about to turn and look when a sword flew past his head. Turning his head he saw a girl with 3 swords on each hip (one was thrown) She was wearing a short sleeve shirt that kinda poofed up at the shoulders. Her pants were baggy looking. She had a bandanna on her head. A perfect desert apparal. But what was odd....was the water in her eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU!? YOU FIENDS!! YOU MONSTERS!!!!" More tears...and more swords! Ray actually had trouble dodging the swords she thrown. Had she not been so emotional she easily could have killed him. By the time she came to Ray she had no weapon. So she tried a kick. Ray easily blocked it. He had a thought about what was going on.

"I am sorry for your loss...." Ray said. That didn't do it. "SAVE YOUR PITY!I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!! YOU KILLED HIM!" She screamed as she spun and did another kick. I never was good with girls.... So Ray dodged the 2nd kick by jumping into the air. Then by doing a spin and a flip into the air he landed behind her. He swept his legs so he triped her and then took out one of his blades to her throat. She looked up in anger.

Then Ray took one of his bags that he carried stuff in. It was burned to a crisp. Showing it to her he tried again. "We were actually in that fire. 7 figures in dark cloaks came and burned it while we were inside. You wouldn't happen to know anything about them do you?"

"Did you kill my godfather?" She demanded.
"That was your godfather?"
"DID YOU KILL MY GODFATHER!!!" She screamed. Sighing Ray shook his head.
"No....we found him like that....again...i'm sorry....."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 pm

She did something unexpected.....She took one of her hands and dug into the sand. Throwing it into Ray's face she rolled away from his sword. Then she dove for one of her own swords. That was when Ray had enough. He threw a small block of ice at her head. Which hit and knocked her unconcious. Sigh

Picking up her swords and sheathing them back into her sheaths he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. When Hawk and Rem came to him Ray saw their odd expressions.

Ray forced a laugh. "This is how i pick up girls ;D" ......"Nah jk, Apparantly that man in there is her godfather. Someone that was near and dear to her. She thinks we did all of that. So....well let's just say she won't be talking for a little while. I think it might be best if we take her with us. She probaly knows this desert like the back of her hand. In the meantime i want to follow those 7 cloaked figures. Teach them who's boss. Sound good?" Not waiting for a reply 2 cloaked figures came by and jabbed Ray with the butt of a spear. Dropping the girl they picked her up and carrier her off. Ray got up and ran after them leaving Hawk and Rem behind.

"OH NO YOU DON't!" Chasing after them he yells back to Rem and Hawk. "MEET ME IN THE CLOSEST DESERT CITY!! THIS SHOULDN"T BE LONG!!!!" Jumping into the air he manages to take down one of the cloaked figures on the odd horse. Now controlling the ride Ray speeds up the creature to catch up with the other.

Hawk and Rem try to catch up....only to be blocked by a giant wall of sand. Out of nowhere the giant wall of sand forms a circle. Like an arena. And from the sand....Skeletons pop out. Humanoids and little doggy skeletons. Some giant, some small. And they don't stop.....

(OOC: Hawk and Naruto: I'm going out of town tommorow, so i won't rlly have access or time to get on the com, keep destroying skeletons till i get back. Then meet me at the closest desert town. Okayz? Okayz ;D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hawk pulls out his swords as he pushes the closest skeletons back from them using the force. he quickly starts hackin down the skeletons with ease and that is when Rem joins in fightin how he wants

Hawk fights them off thinkin this isnt 2 bad of a way 2 start after an injury i just had

as the battle gos on Hawk decides hhhmmmm this would b a really good time 2 start workin on usin the force more, i could really use the tune ups

Hawk puts his swords away and starts fightin w/ the force takin down many skeletons by pushin them back or flingin them high into the air.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Rem tries to chase after Ray but gets cut off by a wall of sand
Rem: DAMN IT RAY YOUR AN IDIOT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW STRONG THEY ARE, WHAT IF IT'S A TRAP!
Rem runs up to the wall and gets ready to attack the wall, when skeletons pop out of no where
Rem: what the hell?
Rem pulls his scythe up and opens the secret lock and starts spinning it around to kill all the skeletons and as the rope continues to come out the killing range increases. Rem took out all of the humanoid skeletons and was ready to try to leave again but this time animal skeletons start spawning all over the place.
Rem: HAWK THIS IS BAD, DO YOU THINK IT WAS ONE OF THOSE CLOAKED FIGURES THAT IS CAUSING THIS?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:20 am

Ray continued to chase the cloaked desert figure. He threw icicles at the horseish creature to knock it off balance. It worked! The cloaked figure swayed a lot more and soon it fell off of its creature. THe creature flew off and the girl fell off as well.
The cloaked figure sprinted towards Ray and pulled out two long scimtars. It was upon Ray and sliced downward. Ray blocked with his chain. He then wrapped the chain around its swords and disarmed the figure. Finally Ray stabbed the figure in what he hoped was the heart.

Blood ran down his sword and the figure fell....Ray knelt down next to the figure and took the hood off of it. Behind the hood.....was....NOTHING!? "What the heck?Sand?" THe only thing in the hood was sand. And it was combined with the rest of the sand on the desert floor. Ray shook the cloak to make sure nothing really was left and it was true: The only thing left of this cloaked figure was sand.....
Moving onto the girl to make sure she was okay he found her coming to her senses. My, my....that was fast....who is this girl?
"So, you're awake?"
"Of course I am" The girl said sitting up.
"What is your name"The girl stuck her tongue out at Ray and crossed her arms.
"Why should i tell you?"
"Because your helping me figure out who killed your godfather."
"Look in a mirror asshole"
Ray sighed and threw the cloak in her face.
"Does this look familar? Do you know anything about these guys?"
Surpringly the girl was familar with them. "Yes....I know them....they come and kidnap and plunder our village from time to time. They're working for someone, or so my godfather says....all they cause is trouble."
"Is this village nearby?"
"Yes, it's not far from her actually. We could ride on that creature you stole and be there in about an hour."
"I'm not going anywhere till i find out your name." Ray grinned. The girl stuck her toungue out at him again but then eased the tension a bit. "Fine! My name is Glin, what's yours?"
"Ray. Nice to meet you Glin." They hopped onto the horseish creature and rode off torwards this desert village

(OOC: Hawk and Naruto:Wrap up your skeletor fight and Go to this desert village, and defeat that cloaked figure. ;D cya there.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 am

Hawk and Rem continue fightin when Hawk remembers Ray told them 2 meet them at the nearest desert village so Hawk yells out 2 Rem "hurry up and finish ur last batch and lets get the hell out of here and meet Ray up at a village soon, hopefully"

Hawk pushes a clearin for himself thro a bunch of skeleton animals using the force and starts runnin off hopin Rem will follow,

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 am

Rem did not follow Hawk, he knew that something was off.
Rem: Hawk you get out of here and head for the village there is something that I need to find out and I cant do it with you here so head on out and I'll catch up in a few.
Rem finished off the last of the skeletons and then stood straight waiting for Hawk to leave.
The wall of sand suddenly fell and it was an opening for Hawk to leave.
Rem: Hawk go now. While the wall is down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm

"k but if u dont meet us in the town w/in 2days we are comin back out 2 look 4 u. good luck, and dont get urself killed." Hawk yells as he runs off in the direction of the city. man i hope he doesnt really get himself killed, mayb it has somethin 2 do w/ that thing he was tellin us about?

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks Hawk I owe you one
Rem: Now come on out here you coward.
Voice: HAHA so you noticed me HA you think your so great just because you can sense my energy.
Rem: HEH you are so stupid I can feel you I dont need to sense your energy, I can feel you throught the very ground and I can feel exactly what your thinking. I know that you were worried about facing two of us so now what I got my friend to leave so what now are you still scared.
Cloaked Figure: HAHAHA actually I am not scared at all because I AM STRONGER AND FASTER THEN YOU!
Rem: what is your name
Figure: HEH ITS JAY NOW DIE!
Jay suddenly vanished and then appeared right in front of Rem and hit him in the gut, with the most powerfull attack that Rem had ever felt before, and was blown back a mile away.
Rem: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Rem staggered to his hands and knees and Jay then appeared above him and used his heel to kick Rem in the back and the impact and force of the kick made a giant crater. Rem screamed in pain.
Shit why is this happening, how could he have this much power is this the end how can I even imagine defeating him?
Rem forced himself up this time. Still shaking from the attacks Rem knew he had to do something fast or he really would die.
Rem could only think of one thing to do but it would take time to gather enough energy plus he would have to use energy to stay alive for the time being.
Rem: Gathered my energy, lets do this ENERGY TRANSFER DEMON MODE!
Rems entire body increased in size (bigger then the hulk) and then forced that muscle down to an even smaller size to complete the transfer. (Rem took his energy and put it into all of his muscle and that made him super strong but slow, by forcing the muscle mass down he remains strong and is very fast as well, but no magic abilities are allowed to be used in this form.) Rem slowly looked up to see Jay smiling
Rem: whats so funny
Jay: Ha you think that will help you I highly doubt you can even see me
Jay moved so fast that he vanished again
Rem continued to raise his head and then moved his head to the right as Jay swung with his left hand right at his face and stopped as he missed.
Rem: Heh what cant I see.
Jay: HAHAHAHA that was not even 25% of my speed
Rem: THEN PROVE IT!
Rem hit Jay with his left fist and knocked him back a few feet.
Jay: HA barley even felt it
Rem: *sighs* well looks like I will have to continue with my plan then just hope I can hold off for an hour to gather my energy, damn I was really hoping that this form would be enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:08 am

For the next 10 minutes of battle it was at a very high pace and it was getting faster and faster.
damn he is getting faster its hard to keep up, maybe I can stop him and then attack rapidly to shake him up a bit
Rem dodged a punch to his face grabbed Jay's arm and quickly bent over and brought his right leg up and kicked Jay in the side. Then spun around in the air while still holding Jay's arm and kicked him again with the back side of his left leg, Rem managed to twist Jay's arm around because he held it while spinning and then Rem twisted it more and pushed down to slam Jay right into the ground. Rem jumped back to gain some distance. Rem was breathing hard. Jay got up after about 30 seconds and he was barley breathing at all, Jay smiled and said: HAHAHA done already thats around 50% of my speed and strength.
Rem slowly lowered his head and then began to take off all of his weapons He set his scythe down unbelted all of his swords and pulled his pistols out and threw them on the ground and took off his jacket as well
ok that might help out a little.
Rem readied his stance.
Rem and Jay lunged at each other yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 am

Hawk was travelin to the city when he took a glance back and saw a huge dust storm formin from the battle Rem was engaged in, he wanted 2 turn back and help Rem out but he knew that Rem would kill him 4 doin that since he had told him not to come back at any cost,

Hawk turned back around and traveled as fast as he could to the city, that is when he started to c some buildins rise in the distance

i hope Ray is here Hawk thought

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 pm

"Psst! Hawk get down!" Ray and Glin were lying down behind a sand dune. Up ahead they could see cloaked figures: about 12 of them riding into the village of Ishai. A few stopped and stayed by the gate of the city, acting as a guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Rem had both arms up to protect his face from the continuous blows from Jay. Rem was slowing down and Jay was only getting faster. Rem was tensing up because of the strain on his body from the transformation. Jay was far stronger than anyone Rem had ever faced. Damn it just a little more and I can use my new technique, but I dont know what will happen to me if I do use it. Hell I dont even know if I will make it in time, cause if he keeps getting faster and stronger I will be dead within 5 minutes at the most. Jay then punched and Rem blocked with both arms just as Jay swung his leg and kicked Rem hard in the side and sent Rem flying. Rem was rolling on the ground and tried to come to his feet to support himself but was only just in time for another hard kick in his back which sent him flying in another direction and then Jay appeared in front of him and held out his arm and Rem went flying right into it and the impact was so hard that Rem's ribs cracked and then spit up some blood just as he fell, down to just hang over Jay's arm. Jay just sat there with his arm held out to the side with Rem hanging from it motionless. Jay then lowered his arm and Rem fell to the ground, still motionless.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:33 pm

"Glin, What type of weapons do those figures normally use?" Ray whispered to Glin
"Wha-why?" She answered.
"Because the one i fought used scimtars....Your godfather was killed by laser shots."
"Laser shots!?Um....those figures only use...well...bandit like weapons: Swords, bows, and a few know magic. But our village has given up fighting back awhile ago....so we don't fight them."
"Hmmm, okay." Ray turned to Hawk and whispered: "We're going to ambush those two guards over there and steal their cloaks. That way we can camaflouge with the rest of them. Glin will use the cloak i stole and ride on the creature i stole earlier. She'll distract those two and bring them out here. Okay?" Glin listened in too, and she nodded in understanding. She threw the cloak over her body and then Saddled up the odd creature.
Then she rode torward the city looking distressed with her speed and body motions. (her face was covered) Then without speaking she motioned for the 2 figures to follow her. They did...for about 4 meters. Then they surrounded Glin and one took out a rope. Tying her up they lassoed her off her creaturehorsey.

The other got off their creature and unhooded the imposter. Glin bit the figure's figers and blood entered her mouth. The figure yelped in pain and that's when Ray realized something was wrong.

Instantly he jumped over the sand dune....and sprinted torwards Glin and the 2 figures. THrowing his chain sword he tried to attack them....But the figure with the rope could use magic...and they created a sand wall. That sand wall turned into a sandstorm and by the time it subsided. They were gone....

"Dang....it...! I should've known better!" Ray buried his face into his hands as he hunched over wishing he knew this was going to happen. Wake up Ray! We just got to move on and fix this! There's still time maybe! Ray slapped himself from his greif and straightened up. "Hawk, we're going into this city and finding out where these figures nest. C'mon" Leading the way Ray entered the city....oddly casual.

Ray tried to sense the familar heat of the figures before. But the desert heat was starting to get to him. The way he sensed his surroundings were a little dizzy with all the heat everywhere. Well this won't work....As expected though

The village was failry simple: Adobe houses made of sand and clay, and a few tents here and there. The main street was a market, and there was many alleyways that branched off onto other streets in the village. It was a small village, and easy to get through.

A women to Ray's left gestured torwards him. He came over and she whispered into his ear. "Please, come in and have some water, you must be thirsty." In truth he was thirsty....and above her head was a 'tavern' sign, so it must be safe. He nodded to Hawk and they decided to get a quick drink of water.

When they went in and sat down the women poured big jugs of water and set them on the table for Ray and Hawk. While they drank the women watched them the entire time. Then....5 guys walked down the stairs. They each had an axe or a scimtar. They looked at Ray and Hawk then decided to start a fight......(Go Hawk! Do ur stuff!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Hawk immediatly pushed them back with the force. as they started 2 get up he pulled out his dagger and, using the force, he pulled the leader lookin type on towards him and when he reached him he held him captive w/ the knife 2 his throat and asked him some questions, satisfied w/ the answers Hawk slit his throat and then slammed the others against the nearest wall nocking them unconcious, he then turned 2 Ray and asked him, "wat do u want 2 do w/ those other 4 and the women? she obviously had somethin 2 do w/ this," he said this and then pulled the women and tied her 2 a chair w/ the force and some rope they found lyin around

afro

(FYI: Rem and Ray about 7:00 pm i finished Brisingr and i was wonderin if u 2 knew when the 4th book is comin out or what it is called if it already b out? afro)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"You know....i have a feeling that they're not a part of this...." Hopefully my intuition is right... "Lady! Did anyone told you to specifically kill us? Or is your job to make sure everyone who walks into those gates die?" The Lady looked away and wouldn't anwer. Then she sighed and brought her head down. She pointed a finger at Ray and motioned to come closer. Ray did, and as she whispered in his ear. "Help us" And then a poison dart hit her neck....

"Well Hawk.....looks like we've got our hands tied....."Ray and Hawk hid the 6 dead bodies so they wouldn't arouse suspicion and they headed upstairs. Entering a room they jumped outside the window. Ray had a feeling exiting this way would avoid being noticed. Ray dropped down on boxes and barrels and landed on the ground, Hawk right behind him.

When they took a few alleyways to arrive in the southern part of the city they realized no one was outside. The streets were deserted.

The cloaked figures came out of nowhere and surrouned both sides of the main street of the city. Then: All in perfect timing and motion: They pulled out scimtars.

"Hawk, get ready for the battle of your life. If we stay back to back, we can cover each other. Unless you have a better idea pale ?" Ray got his chains and blades ready...

(OOC: ZOMG HAWK!! DANG IT!!....i need to get past page 210......in that book....Anywayz will edit this post later....pressed for time.....)

Last edited by Ray Shirim on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Rem lay mostionless on the ground and Jay started walking towards him. Jay pulled out a dagger and started to swing when all of a sudden a blinding light struck the ground between Rem and Jay. Jay took a few steps back and covered his eyes. A beautiful women appeared out of no where and grabbed Rem and jumped away dissappearing in the air.
Jay: DAMN YOU BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THESE THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAINA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next