Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Rem slowly opened his eyes, they burned as if he were sick. Slowly moving his head from left to right he saw that he was in a bed and that all of his weapons lay on the floor to the left. In the room there was one candle lit but ready to burn out and there was only one door and no windows. there was a table with all sorts of gear on it (medical gear used to heal almost any type of wound, there were metal objects and herbs and just about anything you can think of)
Rem:so does this mean that I am alive
Rem then slowly faded away and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:42 pm

"Ray i dont have any bttr ideas than stayin back 2 back so ya we will do that, and hell ya im ready 4 the fight of my life cause i get another chance 2 focus on the force"

as Hawk said this he force pushed one of the cloak figures back away as they charged at them and then drew his swords in preparation for a battle. fighting the figures was harder than Hawk expected and after a while he hollered ovr 2 Ray, "how u doin man? still alive?"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Ray was doing well, every figure that came close to Ray was getting disarmed by his chain. Ray kept the figures at bay. Then he realized that some were coming from the sides through the alley way. He took the middle of the chain and had both rapiers on both sides.

It was a 2 ended fan of blades. Sparks flew as blades met blades.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Hawk fought back a lot easily disarmin them and whenever he got the chance and typically on the stronger 1s he would use the force 2 send them flyin back into 1 of their fellow comrades that had their weapon out causin them 2 b inpaled and thus killin them. Ray and Hawk fought wat felt like thousands but was really only a hundred or so.

When the fighin finished after a while Hawk and Ray turned towards each other sayin "nice job" and then sat/layed down and relaxed but were still alert 4 more of the figures and other oncomin dangers/things

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Ray was on the ground breathing hard. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath. "Dang- that...was tough....havn't fought this...hard since- Headcrab Invastion ><. Good job." Getting up he gave Hawk a high five. Then people started to come out of their houses.

They all crowded around Ray and Hawk and a small old women stepped out with a big smile on her face. "You two have wisdom, power, and courage. We are the villagers of Ishai, we are Gerudos and human men. We have not had any relief of those hooded figures. Please, draw your swords once more....for us?"

Ray thought about it, but had something else on his mind. "Do you know of Glin?"

The old lady's eyes squinted and then she relaxed and nodded. "Yes, her father was a great man who helped us out in many ways. Her mother dissapeared eons ago, we thought she died....please, i will tell you more....in private. As for now-" She turned to the audience, "Let us hear it for our warriors!!!! These great travelors who will relief us of our hostiles!!!" The crowd cheered and the old lady gerudo led us into her house. She had a few people get her some water and provide it to Ray and Hawk. Then she had them leave and the old lady prepared to talk.

" Now about Glin, She's a good girl. Her mother came back with those shadow figures, and now the whole city despises her. However, her father didn't believe that was really her mother....he thought someone is framing her. So he went out to talk to her....and he died. Glin ran away because her father told her to. Our village protectors manage to kill her mother and Glin ran away to her godfather. He protected her, and kept her safe. So now he's her only family....he's dead isn't he? That's how you know her....right?"

Ray and Hawk nodded.

"Now about the cloaked figures....." The old lady's expression changed, "THey watch us, they hear us, they know what we're doing. I will make this as fast as possible: LEAVE NOW! Never come back, you got that!? NEVER COME BACK!!! DON't YOU DARE EVER ENTER!!! GO BACK TO THE EAST WHERE YOU CAME FROM!! I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU ENTERING THE NORTHERN ENTRANCE!! AND I DON'T WANT YOU TAKING OUR GEMS AS A RANSOM!!! YOU GOT THAT!?" Ray and Hawk were like 'what?" Then she clicked her fingers, and Ray and Hawk were both out cold. I knew...that water tasted funny.....guhRay said to himself as he went unconcious....

They woke up several hundered meters away from the city. Ray got up and realized they were directly East of the city...and that's when he realized the old lady gave directions!!! "Hawk.....=) we have a heading!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 pm

"wwwwwhat?" Hawk grumbled as he was just wakin up from the drug, "what the hell do u mean she gave us a headin?" Hawk had a very puzled face on and then "OOOOOOO ok when she waz yellin at us not 2 do this she meant 2 do it so as 2 save her life! ok now i get it, feel free 2 lead the way" Hawk said as he stumbled 2 his feet and was a little unstable.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 am

Jay walked up upon Rem and started stomping on his stomach. and started kicking him back and forth like a ball. Jay then pulled out his dagger and went to slash Rem across the neck.
Rem: AAGGGHHH!
Rem sprang up and then fell back down due to a very intense pain.
Rem: it was just a dream.
Voice: your ribs were broken and they healed fast but are not completely healed yet.
Rem looked to his left.
Voice: I am Diana.
Diana: You have a power that you do not know how to use.
Rem: What?
Diana: You just stay here and rest up for a while longer and then we will talk
Rem: yeah ok
With that Diana left the room.
Rem then went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Ray walked ahead a wind coming from the south blowed rather fiercly. Ray's mind wandered a bit as there was no conversation between the two warriors. Ray made a mental note about the wind and then continued forward. The sky was a maroon red as the sun set off in the distance. It had been about 3 hours since they began their journey.

"Hawk, to pass the time, i had a few questions to ask you. What is a jedi? I hear you talking about yourself in that way. And ever since you obtained this 'force'....plus the events of the old man....i have grown curious."

(OOC: @hawk and Naruto: I have my storyline planned out. Just need details worked out. Also measurements on the map need big time changed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:14 pm

"well idk really how 2 explain this but a jedi is one who tries 2 keep/destroy the peace, dependin whether ur good/bad, and has the ability 2 manipulate the energy around themselves 2 doin their will and givin themselves the ability 2 have complete control over the energy, it is kindof like i am shootin a burst of very strong wind 2 do my will or i am usin an invisable force. it can be controlled easily with a great deal of practice and concentration and u have 2 b born w/ the 'ability' 2 use it."

"I trained many long hard hours to learn how 2 use the force in many ways, i have not learned the extent of the usage of the force and neither have the elders of our race."

"as for the old man we ran into, he very well may have been one of the older jedi's in my school, or even possibly a teacher. IDK wat he was but apparently he recognized me. mayb if we ever c him again ill ask him how he knows me."

afro

Last edited by Hawk28 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

(OOC: I thought the old man lived and he flew off?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:50 pm

(OOC: sry i got my guys mixed up and i have edited the post 2 make it match w/ MM and about the teh nd hte im sry im tryin 2 catch myself and im workin on it i will try harder nxt time Very Happy )

afro

Last edited by Hawk28 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:51 am

Rem was breathing hard.
Diana: Come on you are weak now try again!
Rem: Damn it how am I going to do it again I can barley move.
Diana: DO IT AGAIN!
Rem: Fine Ill try.
Diana: NO YOU WILL DO IT!
Rem: shit this is difficult well guess I better not piss her off
Rem gathered his energy and....
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 am

Hawk28 wrote:
"well idk really how 2 explain this but a jedi is one who tries 2 keep/destroy the peace, dependin whether ur good/bad, and has the ability 2 manipulate the energy around themselves 2 doin their will and givin themselves the ability 2 have complete control over the energy, it is kindof like i am shootin a burst of very strong wind 2 do my will or i am usin an invisable force. it can be controlled easily with a great deal of practice and concentration and u have 2 b born w/ the 'ability' 2 use it."

"I trained many long hard hours to learn how 2 use the force in many ways, i have not learned the extent of the usage of the force and neither have the elders of our race."

"as for the old man we ran into, he very well may have been one of the older jedi's in my school, or even possibly a teacher. IDK wat he was but apparently he recognized me. mayb if we ever c him again ill ask him how he knows me."

afro

"Hmm, interesting. That sounds like a very powerful power. Hopefully you can learn the ways of this 'force'. You'd become uber awesome!" Ray smiled at the thought....good thing he's on my side Up ahead Ray could make out a rather large sand dome. Bigger than most. Even closer were two stone poles. Spread out a part from each other like outposts. "This way, if those stone poles are used to outlook the area, then we want to steer clear of em."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 am

Rem and Diana were sitting by a fire that Rem had made.
Diana: You know that I honestly did not expect you to actually pull that off again.
Rem: Really I didnt think I would be able to pull it off eaither, but I do have a question.
Diana: oh... and what is it?
Rem: Well....right before I pulled it off I felt a small amount of energy flood through my body, and I dont know what it was but I do know that it was not mine.
Diana: hmmm well we will continue training and I will analyze your body at a more advanced level then and try to find out what that energy was.
Rem: Thank you and do you think that this could hurt me in some way.
Diana: Well I am not sure, it is possible so try not to count on it.
Rem: I wont, and will never unless I fully understand it.
Diana: ok lets get some sleep.
Rem and Diana got up and walked inside the small hut.
The hut is actually a really huge hut because on the inside the hut goes down beneath the sand and there is like a base/fortress there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

"Ok Ray, continue 2 lead the way" Hawk followed Ray around the towers nd then he answered Ray sayin, "Ya it is a very powerful power, nd if i remember correctly i was very good @ the usage of the force so now all i have 2 do is remember all i did w/ it nd then continue my education nd experimentin w/ it"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Ray nodded his head in agreement. "Yea, with something that powerful, you will have to train a lot. They continued to walk when Ray realized something. There was a group of the figures up ahead. There was about 13 of them. They instantly spotted Ray and Hawk and galloped over to them. Ray took out his Rapiers and spun them on his chain. He killed 2 of them at once in the neck and they turned into sand. He then shot ice needles at 3 others and killed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Hawk was in the motion of pullin out his swords when he decided he would use his dagger nd the force. he pulled out his dagger nd pulled 1 of the figures close 2 him nd then slit his throat, he did this to about 3 of them b4 he put away his dagger nd used his sword.

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Ray and Hawk easily finished the remaning figures that were left. It wasn't long until Ray noticed a larger sand dune than normal. "The old lady told us to enter through the Northern Entrance. So we'll circle around that big sand dune. Watch for a shiny gem on the ground. Once we find that, we'll be able to head inside. At least....that's what my highly imaginative brain is telling me XD. I have the craziest ideas sometimes...." Ray and Hawk got to a low point of the northern side of the sand dune. "Hawk, do you see anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

"no but there feels like there is more air travelin thro that part right there 2 ur right a little. Feel it? ill try nd push aside some of the sand"

Hawk was unable 2 push aside the sand, "damn, that must b the door. now u said 2 look 4 a shiny gem? i like shiny things Laughing "

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"Yeah...it should be nearby...." Ray decided to speed up the process a bit. Pulling out his book of Chaos he opened the book. "I've never tried any of these spells. Havn't felt the need to. But here goes." Ray read the first spell and concentrated his energy onto the book. He then expelled the energy outward while he said the spell. The first spell of chaos that he read created a little blob of chaos. Just like when he faced Hiziki.

Ray had the blob explode onto the ground so there was a big puddle of pure chaotic energy. He had Hawk step back while he did this. Ray was unnaffected because he could control where it went. Next Ray had the Chaotic energy sink into the ground. It absorbed the sand and Ray was able to make the blob merge with the sand. It was about 6 feet tall now.

The sandy blob moved over and then fell into the sand. Ray had released his hold on the creature. Ray's throat was dry and not only did his mind feel weak, but his body as well. "mmmm i don't like this book of magic. Drains too much energy. I need some water." Taking out his pack he grabbed his water and took a swig. "Ahh, much better!" That was when Ray saw the fruits of his labor.

There about a 7by8 meter magical sheild was blocking the entry way of a secret entryway. Not too far from the entry way was a little gem. Ray grinned, "Take the gem for ransom. Let's do it! Ready Hawk? I have a feeling things are going to get very interesting after this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm

"man interestin will b fun but dangerous nd excitin will b twice as good, i mean who doesnt like a little danger nd excitement?" Hawk said as he followed Ray down into the sand towards the door. "i just hope that none of those creatures r very strong. somethin tells me we havnt met nothin yet"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Ray took the gem and the magic shield subsided. Ray and Hawk fell into the entry way. (They were standing on it at the time). They fell into a small room that was cushioned by sand. Ray got onto his feet and looked at their surroundings. The sand filled parts of the room, but then parts of it was stone. 2 stone pillars held the ceiling in place. At the far side of their right was a doorway to another part of the ruins.

"This must be their base. Let's just pray they don't know we're here." Ray then whispered, "All conversation stops here." Putting a finger to his lips Ray had Hawk stealthily follow him to the doorway. On the other side there was a big room. In it was a platform that raised to another platform. On the top of that platform was another door. Ray and Hawk went into that one....and by the time they got to the center of the room: The door closed behind them. The door was locked by an iron gate. Fromt the ceiling 20figures dropped down.

They all drew little knives meaning they were speed killers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Hawk followed Ray into the room nd as soon as the doors closed he loosened his weapons, nd then when the figures dropped from the upper level he drew both his swords. he knew they would b quick but wat they didnt realize waz that he had the force Very Happy Hawk nd Ray immediatly went back 2 back like they had done in the village
well they obviously know we r here might as well fight our asses off
"u ready Ray?" Hawk whispered w/o turnin his head or movin his eyes, he was concentratin on the figures

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 am

"Heck yes. Except this time, let's try a different strategy. Let's split up and use speed as our weapon to wipe out all of these guys." Hawk agreed and they did. They weaved their way through their opponents and besanded them.

Ray ran with his hands on his rapiers like a motorcycle handle. The blades were on the outside of his fists. He Moved his arms around in swift circular motions to get past any of the figures guards. Ray killed about 5 in his path.

He saw the wall and tried to do something. He got a running start and tried to focus his ice into his feet. He took a step on the wall and managed to stick to the wall with his ice. Next he took another step, and another....and then he fell.

One of the cloaked figures had a knife to Ray's neck. But Ray had a rapier in his neck before he could do anything. Ray had dropped one of his rapiers into the air as he fell from the wall.

Getting up 4 figures surrounded Ray. They were circling around him to get him dizzy, but Ray knew how to handle this. Concentrating he created a very small ice patch. Opening his eyes....no ice patch. Closing his eyes again as the figures closed in on him he concentrated again. Opening his eyes....still no ice patch. One of the figures sliced his leg. Then one of the other figures sliced his other leg. Ray went down.

Thinking on his feet Ray swirled his chain/rapiers. The figures managed to dodge and get on the inside of Ray. Ray headbashed one of them and managed to wrap another with his chain. Doing a hand stand he swirled his feet around like a windmill. His chain/rapier combo followed. The four figures disapeared.

OWWW!!Ray's mind screamed in pain as his legs retailated at the last move. He went back to the wall and found a place to rest while Hawk took out the remaining 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 am

Hawk was pullin the figures close 2 him nd killin them by either stabbin them in the stomach (or wat was supposed 2 b there) nd slicin their necks. he had 5 of them down when he heard Ray drop 2 the ground after the sweet battle he just had gettin rid of the 4 figures around him. that was when the last 6 circled around Hawk, only they immediatly closed in on him. this was when Hawk wanted 2 try somethin he had been wantin 2. he reached inside of himself concentratin nd w/ the force he lifted the 6 figures up by the necks nd strangled them 2 death w/ the force. when he sensed that they had stopped movin he released them nd they fell to the ground as nothin but sand. holy shit it worked, i cant believe it Hawk turned 2 Ray 2 c if he was doin ok

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next