Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Hearing the tone of sarcasm Ray sheathed his blade. "No, not at all....we actually could use some help....You obviously don't look like your a part of Elix or the Gerudos.

(Ray explains situation)
So would you like to help get past an entire battlefield and go to another base camp and kill the leader of Elix?" Ray asked.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:49 pm

"Sounds...interesting. Sure, I'll tag along for a while" Ryo responded, sheathing Hissoriken. "By the way, the name's Ryo Kamenari." he added.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 pm

"I'm Ray, this is Glin, Hawk, Rem, and Diana. So total that makes 6 of us. That should improve our chances of NOT dying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Ryo gave a half-laugh at that comment, and said

"Well Ray, to prove my worth, do you need a demonstration of my abilities?" Ryo asked, and started to unsheathe Hissoriken again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"ill answer this one but i doubt it cause right now we need to save as much energy as we can nd i dont care if u say u got enough it wont b enough when ur up against 4million guys on a battle field mwhahahaha (overexagerated prbly) so save it we trust ya tht u iz good"
Hawk said b4 Ray answered knowin tht he was the oldest of the group nd possibly one of the most experienced in traditional head on battles

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 pm

(we're continuing this in the 'Arashi Desert'. Cause i dont want to make this too many pgs b4 i have to spend an hr looking through da pages to find a reference/note to help me remember my plot ><)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

To break your record
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13