Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 am

As soon as Hawk turned around the door at the top of the platform opened up. A figure walked out, except the figure was oddly shaped. He threw something at the ceiling and the ceiling opened up bringing down sand. The entire room filled with sand in matter of seconds. Ray could've move....but could Hawk?

As the sand drowned the two, the door closed and the figure went back inside.

Ray woke up to the sound of metal scratching iron. He was in a cell made of stone. The bars: were iron bars. He looked around and his cell mate was banging a cup along the wall. One of the shady figures came and stabbed a spear in him to shut him up. He dropped dead and the figure looked at Ray. It stuck a hand out of it's robes and took the guy's cup and tossed it to Ray. Ray caught the cup and just stared at it. and the point of that....? Ray sat up and chuckled. Wow, i can even find positivity in a gloomy place..... Ray looked and saw Hawk lying on the cold stone ground taking a nap....or still unconcious. One of the two.

Ray stood up and realized his legs were fully healed. He felt great too! It was like someone healed him! He wondered who had done such a nice thing. Ray walked over to the iron bars and took a look around. All that was there was one long hallway. Cells on one side of the wall. Down one side he could see the hallway turned off around a corner. The other end was a dead end....with valuables of the prisoners.

"Eh....fudge....They knew we were here...."
"Of course we did." the figure who was guarding the hallway spoke up.
"We have spies everywhere. What's even more hilarious is that you found our 'trap door'!!!If you were really trying to enter our Sand Ruin Base, then you would've entered through the Southern entrance! But even that's heavily guarded!!"

So the old lady lied to us....
"On the bright side, we've watched you defeat half of our organization. So lucky for you, the boss has taken an interest in you two." The figure laughe a bit and that's when Ray noticed something about the figure's voice.

"Your a girl! Arn't you!" The figure smirked and drew back her hood. "We're gerudos, thank you very much. Most gerudos are girls. Also we never really turn into sand. We have a teleporting device that teleports us back before we get hurt. We switch places with sand basically." Then down the hallway 2hooded figures followed 1 unhooded figure. The unhooded figure had spiky blond hair and had eyes that said 'i kill'. He looked like a young adult and he was human.

"Well, well well, friends of that Rem character. For the past year life has been boring in this desert. Come, i present you a challenge: Defeat me and you can be free. Lose and you must die or join us." The iron gate was opened and Ray and Hawk were blindfolded.

After a while they were unblindfolded. They in a very very large room. In the middle of the room was a tower that acted as an arena. On the outside of the tower was a pit that descended very far. It encircled the tower. There was a rim on across the pit which people could walk on. 4 doors were there. Jay faced Hawk and Ray. The other figures were gone.

"2 against 1. Let's begin." Jay stood still waiting for Hawk and Ray to make the first move. Ray nodded to Hawk.

Last edited by Ray Shirim on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:09 am

Hawk had woken up when Ray started talkin 2 the one guard, he had in fact been nappin after his time of unconciousness. when Hawk saw the one dude w/ spikey hair he had this weird feelin about this guy, he couldnt say wat but he did. when they were blindfolded nd then unblindfolded Hawk was waitin on an attack the whole time. when he saw that they were in an arena he was a little psyched b/c he loved 2 fight but was nervous b/c this guy seemed good nd had a reason 4 his cockiness. Hawk didnt want 2 make the 1st move so he could c wat this guy could do but he left the start of their attack up 2 Ray nd then he would follow him. Hawk drew his swords :O holy shit i got my swords still scratch did i have them the whole time? or did he just give them back? Hawk readied himself 4 the fight nd hoped it wouldnt end in his death or Rays 4 that matter nd that it wouldnt take a long time 2 end.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 am

Rem and Diana were training when Rem fell down.
Diana ran over and helped Rem up
Diana: whats wrong?
Rem: I just had a terrible feeling. OMG I forgot, shit, do you know anything about my friends?
Diana: Yeah sort of I know they went to the village and they both dissappeared after that. I tried to track them down but the worst thing that I found out was that they went to search for the base of those figures.
Rem: Damn it.
Diana: I tried to find them but even I have not been able to locate the base yet.
Rem: Well I think I know where they are at. I feel a huge power rising and its coming from quite a distance away so I cant figure out who it is.
Diana: Well you need to go get them because if they face Jay then they are not going to survive.
Rem: What will you do.
Diana: I will stay here and set up the shield generators so you need to bring them the long way around so that you are not tracked here.
Rem: Understood.
And with that Diana gave Rem a map and then Rem set out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:12 pm

(OOC: Ray, Hawk wants you to make the first move and is this arena inside or outside of the base and does it have a roof to it or just an open dome?)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:02 pm

(ooc: Inside the base, deep undgeround, no roof. Good luck getting through =/. Allow us to fight for awhile.)

Ray noticed Hawk didn't want to make the first move this time. Well i can't use him as a guinea pig to test this guy. Better idea...get him monologuing.

"Who are you? And where are we?" Ray mustered the courage to ask. The figure squinted his eyes and just straight answered Ray. "Jay. Our main base. Enough talk. If you won't make the first move, I will" He said that with such severity that it actually scared Ray. freay though, he kind of looks like me....

And that'z when things went bad. Ray was tripped, slammed in the stomach and into the ground. Something punched Hawk in the face and getting kicked into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

"HOLY SHIT" Hawk was able 2 yell b4 he was attacked. as he was slammed backwards he realized that it was this guy, this creature, this THING!!!! that was attacking them at this very fast speed Hawk was able 2 get up and it was then that he realized that this guy was actually gonna give them a chance 2 attack if they could. shit hope Ray isnt already dead. hope he can take a major beatin Hawk then sent a force push at this guy 2 c if it would b affective nd hoped that Ray would notice it nd attack if he got the chance 2

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Jay got pushed back by the force, surprised at the power behind it. Ray had a bloody skull and appeared behind Jay Swirling his chain around him. As soon as the chains closed in Jay disapeared.

He then reaapeared behind Ray and tied Ray with his own chains. Ray hit his head backwards and Jay released a bit. Ray then flipped forward and landed on Jay. Ray then took his Rapier and held it at-

-the ground!?

~SWOOSH~ "STAY DOWN!" Jay used his hand and karate chopped Ray's neck. Ray went down. Hawk watched and before he knew it....he was down too....

Ray's managed to stay conciousness as Jay shrugged and then cracked his neck. It was so loud it sounded like a tree crashing down in a forest. "You guys were a dissapointment. I'm only a human, and i just defeated a mystical power user, and an elf." Spitting at the ground he took out his knife. "Get ready to see the afterlife. Maybe you'll see Rem up there if your lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Jay was just about to give the final blow when Rem appeared in front of him and grabbed his wrist.
Jay: WHAT UR STILL ALIVE! YOU HAD TO HAVE BEEN DEAD EVEN IF THAT BITCH CAME TO SAVE YOU!
Rem: HA well you thought wrong and this time you will be the one fending off my attacks
Rem: shit I am still tired from my traning with Diana and I used it once already so looks like its back to Demon Mode and I'll use that if I absolutly have to.
Rem thrust his hand up thus throwing Jay off balance and then Rem jumped into the air and kicked first with his right shin and then spun around while still in the air with his left foot. Jay staggered back a few feet. Jay smiled and put his dagger away. Jay then lunged for Rem. Rem was ready and dodged to the left and then swung back and it was repeated over and over. One punched and the other dodged and again and again but at a high speed.
Jay: HA I SEE YOU'VE IMPROVED A BIT!
Rem: YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET!
Rem then grabbed one of Jay's punches and then spun around and threw him across the arena. Jay spun in the air and landed on his feet but was too late. He looked over at Rem.
Rem: DEMON MODE
The ground under Rem's feet was crushed in as the enourmous amount of energy flowed through him and his body grew 10 times the size of normal.
Jay: tch damn this sucks I may actually have to try now
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Ray could feel the vibrations of the ground. Opening his eyes he saw something that resembled.....Rem? Seeing his form Ray noticed that it was fighting Jay. A perfect escape time. Whatever was fighting Jay....it was powerful looking and Ray didn't want to end up fighting it. Going over to Hawk he tapped his forehead. Not waking up Ray punched him in the stomach. Coughing Hawk got up.

Hawk: What the hell did u do that for!?"
"You didn't wake up" Ray answered.
Hawk: Hey is that Rem?"
Ray: Yes it is....i think =/
Hawk: Shouldn't we help him?
Ray: I was thinking of escaping.....
Hawk: Psh! Coward! We should stay and help! I'm perfectly- ugh- fine!" Hawk got up and had his swords ready.

He's right....foolish of me to leave my friend behind....i can't even use the excuse that that doesn't look like my friend. Whatever it is or whoever it is, it tried to help us. It's only natural we help it. Ray felt a refound energy and managed to pick up his Rapiers. He was ready for battle. Eating a healing herb and handing one to Hawk they got a little energy revived to 'em.

"Hey you! Jay, get ready to die!" Ray lunged forward ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Jay looked over at Ray and Hawk as the lunged at him he kicked both of them back to where they were unconscience at.
Rem: THANKS YOU GUYS THAT GAVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO GET MORE ENERGY TO REDUCE THIS BODY! NOW STAY BACK!
Rem: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Just then Rem's body returned to normal and a steam started to come from Rem's body
Jay: WHAT IN THE WORLD HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT! WHEN I FOUGHT YOU BEFORE YOU ONLY GREW 2 TIMES UR NORMAL SIZE!
Rem staggered and fell to one knee.
Jay: HAHAHA wait a minute this is putting strain on you isnt it HAHAHAHAHAHA what a pathetic attempt.
Rem's breathing slowed down finally and he stood up smiling.
Rem: HA yeah it does but while you were talking this form gave me energy too.
but when I release this form I wont be able to move at all. I had no idea i was this tired
With that Jay lunged at Rem with full force and punched Rem in the mouth. Rem didnt budge.
Rem: HA was that all you had?
Jay: thats impossible?
Rem: apperantly not.
Rem grabbed Jay by the throat and pulled him down right into his knee. Jay coughed up blood. Rem slammed Jay into the ground and made a crater.
Jay: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Rem then stomped on Jay breaking his ribs.
Jay: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Rem then kicked him across the arena.
Jay slowly stood up again.
Rem could see his figure through the dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Hawk was surprised 2 c that Jay had realized they were attacking. then he heard Rem's voice nd saw Rem in the creature. holy shit that is Rem. where did he get the power?

Then the battle went down nd Hawk was left speechless

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Ray and Hawk skidded to a stop. They both cringed at the impact of that kick. But it didn't stop them. They were feeling weak again. Ray weaker than Hawk by far, but they both stood their ground.

They stayed back at the edge of the arena letting Rem have his fight. They decided to rest up while watching this intense battle. Rem looked more remish now, so they knew it was him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Hawk waited in anticipation of wat would happen nxt, how would Rem finish him off? would Rem prolong it so as 2 torchure Jay? wat will happen? damn im excited now XD

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"Heheheh! Me too!" Ray answered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm

"well i think we r about 2 find out!" =D "want a drink?" Hawk asks as he pulls out his flask of scotch he has had w/ him since the beginning of the journey

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

"Holeh, um...no thanks, only a fan of...no i shall not say. Last time i said i was invited to drink all night long....bad idea....Besides i doubt you have it on you." Ray just took out some water, "Besides this stuff is so much more energy renewing. That stuff can kill ya ;D" So strange we have all of our stuff back, Jay must've wanted a full blown out fight i guess...he even gave us the option to cheat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Rem heard Jay speak. Rem's breathing had increased dramatically.
Jay: HEHE you know this dagger of mine is not an ordinary dagger.
As the dust cleared Jay appeared holding his dagger to his mouth and he licked the blade.
Jay: HAHAHA it ABSORBS THE LIFE OF THOSE I KILL!
Rem: No way u cant be serious.
Jay: AND I CAN USE THAT POWER TO TRANSFORM JUST LIKE YOU HAHAHAHA!
Rem: shit I can't move anymore my body just wont, i know what i must do
Rem pointed his hands at the roof and shot as much energy through it making a hole so he could escape.
Jay's dagger started to glow and then he started to transform and his body began to glow.
Rem focused hard this time and focused on one goal.
Rem then vanished out of thin air and was right in front of Ray and Hawk.
Rem: sorry time to go
Rem picked up them both and jumped into the air vanishing as...
Jay: DAMN YOU COME BACK HERE!
Rem got outside and...
Rem: Hey hope you guys dont mind me risking ur lives to get away, well you dont have a say in it. With that Rem used Lightning current and traveled through it all the way to the hut "also went the long way around"
Rem ended the current and they were all thrown to the ground while Rem blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm

"as a matter of fact i do have it on me nd i dont care as long as i die happy" and with that Hawk took a nice long swig from the flask he had pulled out nd then replugged it nd put it away feelin nice nd refreshed.

as Hawk put the flask away Rem appeared infront of them nd then they were all flyin thro the air towards some place. When they stopped nd Rem blacked out Hawk started lookin 4 a door or some kind of entrance b/c that was the most likely reason Rem had brought them here

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Diana: Hey bring him in here quick.
Diana opened a door waving them inside

OOC: I will play the part of Diana so just ask her questions for now, at least untill Rem wakes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:55 pm

"OK?" Hawk answered puzzled but did as he was told. "btw who r u? nd how do u kno Rem?"
Hawk used the force 2 pick up nd carry Rem in to where she had Hawk lay him down

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:56 pm

"Let's go" Ray and Hawk took Rem and Jay just laughed. "Please come back....I'll give Rem 1 last chance to kill me next time. You two arn't worthy to fight me."

and that was that Diana led us to- (OOC: go naruto go!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:13 am

Diana: My name is Diana and Jay is the one who fought Rem last time. Well truth be told Rem lost and bad. Jay was just about to kill him when I stepped in and I have been training him ever since. Now it is your turn you two also need trained if you are going to go into a base like that. Here is the sad fact Jay is not even the strongest one there. Also this hut you are in has a whole arena under the trap door to your left. We will train there once Rem rejoins us because he does not know this yet but he will be traning you before I do. Now we all need to get some rest there are two more beds in the back room.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:10 am

"Thank you" Ray was very very tired. He went straight up to the rooms and put his stuff besides the bed. Stretching he laid onto the bed thinking about what happened that day.

That Jay character....he was so fast! I couldn't see him! *sigh* I need to get that fast! But how?....Not only that i need to work on my magical stamina. It's fairly weak right now. Strong enough to keep me going for about 20minutes straight using ice nonstop....but after that ~swoosh~ i get drained.... Ray sat up again and pulled out his Rapier, fingering the jeweles on the hilt. Hmmm, I also wonder....what are we up against? There's the Gerudos who can teleport back to this Sand Ruins Base. And as far as I could tell from the Ishai village: Gerudos are primarily girls. Then we have some assassin who used lasers to kill Glin's godfather....But why?Grrrr, i don't know! Slamming his Rapier back into its sheath he set it down again.

Ray stared up at the ceiling thinking about this mystery and thinking of what they should do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:16 am

Hawk walked into the room nd laid down on the bed, wonder if this trainin will help me work on the force? hope it does cause i need 2. nd then there is that Jay dude who was fuckin fast. i wonder if i couldve stopped him w/ the force? o well i gonna sleep cause i am tir....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:25 am

Rem woke up at about 1am in the morning and he sat up and he felt no pain at all.
hmmmm this is wierd how...oh well i wont question it Looks like everyone is sleeping well I'm going to do something that needs to be done and should have already been done. Rem went to the trap door and dissappeared into it.
Rem: wonder if they will think I went off on my own, well this depends on if I can get what I need fast enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next