Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 am

Diana: I take it you came down here to see me.
Rem: Yes I need some questions answered. We came across a hut and there was an old man that had been killed there. I found these weapons there.
Rem held up the two swords that were wraped in cloth.
Diana: and...
Rem: I can't unsheath them they wont budge
Diana: ok ill look into it anything else.
Rem: Yes, here is the map i marked where there hideout is located and I want you to reasearch who is the strongest one there.
Diana: He already a step ahead of you I was planning on leaving as soon as you woke.
Rem: Ok be careful
Diana: I expect those two to be well trained and ready for me when I get back, understand
Rem: Yes I understand.
Rem then went back up stairs and left notes by Ray and Hawk's beds saying come to the arena through the trap door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 am

Hawk woke up after a good nights rest bout 6-7 in the mornin nd found a note by his bed. "Come 2 the arena thro the trap door. -Rem" awesome we must b startin our trainin now thought Hawk. he got up nd gathered his weapons not knowin wat he would need nd headed 2 the arena

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am

At about 10:00 Ray awoke. His thoughts kept him up longer than he wanted. Stretching again he noticed the note. Smiling wiht excitement, he picked up his things and heaeded downstairs. He went through the trap door and saw Hawk and Rem already starting to train.

"So Rem, are you going to teach us the ways of the ninja?" Laughing Ray stood there waiting for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:18 am

Rem and Hawk saw Ray walk in and then Ray made a comment and gave Rem an idea.
Rem: yeah i was going to work you guys up to my level but hell I WILL TEACH YOU THE WAYS OF THE NINJA!
With that Rem vanished and appeared behind Ray kicking him across the arena.
Rem: The first one to see my speed gets to take a break from the beating.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 am

"GAH!!!How did he do that!?" Ray stood back up and tried to find where Rem was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 am

Rem: Im down here
Rem appeared crouching right infront of Ray and punched him in the chin knocking him off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 am

A big bruise forming on Ray's chin he landed on the ground. He's so fast!! I can't even see him! He's....faster than Jay! Ray got up and took out his chain/rapiers. He was an elf with supernatural senses. And he couldn't even see the speed of this ninja. Squining Ray tried a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 am

Hawk closed his eyes nd concetrated the force 2 find Rem. that was when he got kicked in teh ass nd sent flyin but he did not loose his concentration however. he landed nd readied himself 4 the nxt attack which was certain 2 happen

Hawk felt the blow from infront of him nd was able 2 get a kick in b4 he was sent flyin thro the air, whether the kick actually hit Rem or not he didnt kno damn he sure has gotten fast, i wonder how he did it?

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 am

Rem saw the kick and yelled
Rem: OPEN UR EYES U MUST BE ABLE TO SEE MY MOVEMENTS U CANT JUST KICK AROUND BLINDLY!
Then Rem appeared in front of Ray again and grabbed his arm and threw him into Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 am

Ray felt the full impact of Hawk. "Guh" Getting up again Ray widened his eyes RLLLLLLLLLLLY BIG! He only got hit by Rem again...

dang it! I've forgotten what it's like to be an elf....i guess....I'm an elf i should be able to see movements like this! I shou- Ray got hit in midthought. -i should....open my eyes! Not just my eyeballs but my - He gets slammed into the wall of the arena. -But the eyes of my mind. Ray moved his eyes side to side. Using a skill an old hunter taught him. Not resting his eyes in one spot he could make out even the slightest movements. Then Ray used his mind to process everything he saw. He gave a breif description of everything he saw to proof that he was actually processing that information.

That's when he saw Rem. Before Rem could kick his stomach again, Ray did a front flip over Rem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 am

Rem was surprised but then kicked up while still in the air and hit Ray straight up into the air.
Rem: Good see what I mean if you can just see my movements then you can counter even if u r not as fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:45 am

Hawk saw Ray avoid Rem nd realized htat if Ray could do it it cant b very hard. that was when he got hit in the stomach. "u damn motherfr" hawk yelled nd then calmed himself knowin it would do him no good. then he opened his mind 2 the force again but kept his eyes open 4 movements commin at him. that was when he saw then sensed Rem chargin him. welll its now or nvr Hawk thought as he jumped up about the height Rem was nd stuck his feet in the direction of where Rem was commin. he prepared himself 4 the miss so he could land nd bring up his arms 4 the nxt attack

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:48 am

Rem: GOOD BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Rem slid on the ground and grabbed Hawk's feet and slammed him down into the ground.
Rem: OK lets take a break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:53 am

"k, but it was just gettin fun, u tired? XP no im jk lets take a break. so Rem where the hell did u learn 2 b that fast?" hawk asked as he continued 2 lay where he was slammed.

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 am

"Wow....who'd a thought that such an easy thing...could mean life or death." Ray was amazed that how just trying in something you take for granted...actually helps 10fold. He sat down and gulped some water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Well I didnt know I was that fast but found out a benifit to that demon form just before we started. I shouldnt have even been able to pull it off but since I did it helped my normal form become faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:01 pm

"awww that makes complete sense" Rolling Eyes "so wat we gonna do now?"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 pm

COMBO TECHNIQUES!
Lets go over some ideas?
Do you guys have any?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 pm

"somethin 2 do w/ the force would b nice"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 pm

"Well what can we all do? If we can find that out....then maybe we can come up with something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:08 pm

"is there any way 2 combine Ray's ice attacks w/ my force?"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Hmmmm I have an Idea Hawk get up and cover this fire with the force
Rem pulled out two books and made a small ball of fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Hawk did as he was instructed nd it worked he was able 2 cover the fire w/ the force easily

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Now Hawk push it out a ways and hold it there until i say release
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Hawk pushed it about 4 feet from where it was nd then waited on the signal from Rem 2 allow him 2 release it, in the mean time he was buildin up the force bhind it so it would be powerful hopefully it doesnt harm the arena, i doubt it will but i still hope it doesnt

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next