Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Hell no push it out there a lot farther i dont know if it will work but we dont want to risk it, and all you need to do is use the force to just contain it and that is all so dont overpower it or it wont work, try to make it like thin glass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:27 pm

"ok, done, so release it now? cause if not tell me cause im gonna release it in 5..... 4......3......2.......

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Release it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm

".......1........ released =D" Hawk said as he released the ball of fire, nd then waited 2 c wat would happen nd was also prepared 4 it 2 explode immediatly when he released tho it did not =O

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Rem: hmph I thought for sure it would work.
Just then there was a huge EXPLOSION and the flame almost hit Ray, Hawk, and Rem but hawk put up a force field before it hit them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 pm

"damn that was close, glad i was prepared" XD lol, Hawk said as he released the sheild when the fire extinguished. "wanna try again nd then again cause the 3rd times a charm?"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 pm

"Holeh.......O_o That....was insane!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:35 pm

"totally, seriously we gotta try it again, mayb w/ water this time eh?" Hawk asked

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Do you guys know what I did there though because we have to understand the ability as well
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 pm

"oh...heh....i can only use water when i get angry....otherwise It comes out as ice =/

But no Rem....no idea what just happened"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:39 pm

"ya u started a fire, i put a force sheild around it, thin one, nd then we fired it off like a missile w/o a metal casing, nd Ray then we can make n ice missile XD"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 pm

No not really I increased the oxygen in the air around the fire but since the force was around it it had to take some time to get the oxygen to it. No one saw me take out two books sheesh you guys are hopeless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:43 pm

OOC: i thought u lit the books on fire my bad lol

BIC:
"no i didnt ok so wat?"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah, you took out the book of Wind and of Fire." Ray made that observation while he was practicing his newfound eye trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 pm

OOC: y would i light them on fire

BIC: Wow you are slow Hawk and nicely done Ray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 pm

"ok so wind nd fire whoopty doopty shit, nd the explanation is? o nd sry im slow i think bttr on my feet" Hawk stands up on his feet "there now i should b able 2 think bttr XD"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Ray laughed at Hawk's joke. Then he got serious "We're not done training are we? There's a few things that I personally want to improve...." Ray took another swig of water and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He set his water down again and looked up for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Rem: I already explained it and wont do it again you can tell him Ray if you would like to but I refuse
Ray we wont be done for a while ok.

Last edited by Narutouzi171717 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 pm

"like wat? how 2 use water other than when ur pissed off? as 4 me i just want time 2 train on the force some more"

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 pm

"Umm....Basically you got it right Hawk. He just used the fire and ur force to create a pressure that was released by you." Ray turned back to Rem. "So....we done training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 pm

No we are not done training but we can know work on our individual skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 pm

"awesome, thanks Ray nd Rem when did u explain cause i mustve missed it?"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:58 pm

I already did and will not again u should try to figure it out HAHAHA 01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

"wat ev, so on 2 personal trainin, ya" Hawk says as he sits down nd starts 2 meditate replayin everythin he evvery learned about hte force thro his mind again. he then started to push himself up into the air a good 5 feet nd started hoverin around

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Ray looked up one of the walls of arena. He placed his feet up onto the wall and used his ice energy to stick to it. He took one step, and another and another, and then fell. He took out a small knife to make a mark.

He got up and tried again. He still was practicing watching his surroundings. He managed to figure out when he was about to slip so he could land on the ground without getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next