Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Hawk then let himself down satisfied w/ wat he had remembered he then started flipin nd jumpin into the air usin the force nd doin watever he could w/ it so he could get the most out his time here. "Rem can u fling stones or dirt or somethin at me so i can stop it nd work on that stuff?"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Rem: Sorry no I can't I have to do something so when I get back you two need to be ready for any kind of training. Ok
Rem then turned around and walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 pm

damn well ok im on my own. ummm ok i will just pick them up nd send them flyin @ ranom targets 2 pract my aim nd then i will do some sword work. well here goes nothin Hawk picks up a rock nd sends it flyin at a part of the wall that he noticed had a nice target area. awesome i hit it perfectly, well mayb it was just beginners luck, ill keep goin

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Rem went to the labratory section of the underground base. Rem had been expirementing with a ton of things and items and learnd that he had a thing for electronics and he even knew how to make cloths, he had no idea where he learned this. He also knew how to make weapons and armors and could do just about anything with his hands. He had been amazed at what he could do so he went to the lab and put himself in the...
brb my mom wants me to eat now, damn it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Hawk finished sendin rocks flyin thro the air, ive hit it enought times i should b good enough on still targets, now time 2 mess w/ the swords Hawk drew his swords nd started flingin rocks up nd hittin them in diff ways nd then he started flippin nd sparring w/ himself

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm

and...
put himself in the test chamber which would test just about anything thay you wanted tested. He set the computer to test him for any unknown energy sources. The test was complete and then the data started to upload and would take about an hour so Rem went to work on another project he was working on. Project: Conductor Weapon and his second project was Crystal.

Rem was finally finished and then he went back to the arena where Ray and Hawk were training and he stayed in the shadows watching to see how they were doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Hawk got bored of fightin fake enemies so he started workin out again since he hadnt in a couple weeks, about 500 pushups and 600 situps sound nice thought Hawk but b4 he started them he clicked his watch nd teleported back 2 the cashiers shop nd bot an item nd then teleported back 2 the trainin arena he was just at.
now its time 2 start my workout

afro

Last edited by Hawk28 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Rem saw that Hawk was kinda losing focus and saw that Ray was making very good progress up the wall and then stepped out from around the corner.
Rem: Ok thats enough you two come over here for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Hawk finished his last set of pushups nd situps nd walked ovr 2 Rem "so u finish all ur work/trainin? nice 2 c u again man" Hawk says when he gets ovr by Rem

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Rem: You guys are going to enjoy this very much. Hawk I understand that you were once a jedi and then lost ur powers and now you have got them back right? Well I have studied jedi for a long time. Ray nice progress up the wall there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:27 pm

"ya ive been a jedi all me life nvr regretted it, nd hell ya i got me powers back only i havnt gotten a lightsaber yet, i kindof miss mine it was like the eternal weapon that nothin could stop but another lightsaber, it was sweet"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Rem HAHAHAHAHA THAT MUST REALLY SUCK!
Rem: he well sorry about that anyways I present to you your
new lightsaber. hope you like it, it has a green crystal right now but can be changed later because I could not locate any other crystals likei it.
Now for you Ray are you ready for your weapon?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:26 pm

"Wha-what? What weapon?" Ray asked from halfway up the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 pm

The name that I have given them is Elemental Saber. Heh I have two here so ill give you one and ill keep the other. They are considered conductors in which you can channel any element you wish into them. Also I have made them so that you can put more then one element in at a time. And I have made them so that they can hold that element in them forever. So I can put all of the elements that I have in mine and use them whenever I want to without using my energy. Also they use up the elements in them but I am working on an upgrade that will allow them to fully charge once you turn it off. But if you do use up the element right now then you will have to wait an hour for it to charge up again.
(OOC: It also looks like a lightsaber and instead of a laser it is just the element and you can use it for many things. Example: i can put fire into mine and shoot fire from the saber. AND WAIT THERES MORE, you also have to put power into it such as this, i put my lighting in but it is only as strong as the amount of lightning that i put into it so if i put in half of my lightning powers in it a day then it will become uber powerful and last longer in combat.)
BIC: Ok I am going to go back and get my test results if you guys would like to tag along you can.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 pm

"Um..." Ray said as he fumbled with the weapon. "I do have a few questions about this though....does it take any magic energy for me to use? I'm assuming you have to focus the energy into the...saber? Will that take a lot of energy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"dude holy shit, thanks man!!!! Very Happy" Hawk was very happy 2 finally have a lightsaber again "nd hell no u aint changin the crystal, green was the color of my old lightsaber, its like i got reunited w/ a long lost friend! nd sure ill tag along but ill stay away a little so i can mess around w/ me saber Wink man u realize wat kind of havack i can cause?" Twisted Evil Pissed Off "O is this created like the origanal lightsaber or did u make modifications or make it in a diff manner?"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Rem: Heh, glad you asked. Hawk yes there are some modifications to your weapon, but I will tell you after I explain Ray's weapon. Come on guys lets start heading to the lab. Yes Ray it uses your energy but it also stores that energy so here is an example. Your use the saber for the first time. It will use your energy up, now you use it for the second time it will not use your energy unless you want it too. So it took your energy to fill it up a bit and then it stored it, so its like information being saved on a computer. So when you stop using it it will take some time to recharge and then you can use it again unless you choose to continue using it then it will start to take your energy again. Now you can also put energy into it everyday and it will continue to store it up and make it have more energy per use. But honestly I can't see you using it that often, but it will be great for training purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm

They were half way to the lab when Rem started to brief Hawk on the lightsaber that he had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Rem: Hawk have you ever heard of a beserk mode? Well no matter what you say its going to remain on there. What it is is it will increase the output energy thus increasing the power and size of the laser. However it is only a test but only use it as a last resort because you will only have about 15 minutes to use it and after that you will be tired and it will take at least 24 hours to fully charge again, and in that time you will NOT be able to use your lightsaber at all. I am sure that when you use beserk mode that it will drain the force right out of you so be careful. It will also be more difficult to handle. There is also an explosives compartment and a grapling hook in the opposite side of the laser. It also comes off so that you can turn it around to get the two options. Side one is the grapple and side two contains the explosives. Remember that the sword must be off for you to change it to which side you want to use. There are an unlimited supply of them because they are created by energy from the crystal and they take the form of small metal balls and are hardly noticable but can create a pretty big explosion. Also they are activated by the force so just use the force to blow them up. You can only access 10 at a time but 5 minutes later you can get 10 more.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Ray just stared at Rem....." What's a computer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Rem: you will see we are almost there
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"That'z another thing.....Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Rem: we are going to the lab and i am going to look at my test results
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Character Stats
RP Level:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

"...."Ray decided that that was enough questions. He had a feeling he would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:46 pm

They arrived at the lab and Rem went to the big computer to check out what it had analyzed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next