Maroon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Revive Maroon in this free-lanced fantasy Role Play

HomePortalInfoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure of Ray and Hawk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Ray just stood there fascinated by the insane lights that blinked everywhere. So this is technology....
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 am

Rem was at the computer and was confused
Rem: I have...4...no 5 power sources??? How is that even possible.
Rem started to type in something else
Rem: I am trying to get a more detailed reading, it should only take a moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Hawk found a good sized area nd pulled out his lightsaber nd started swingin it around, "Hey Ray, send some ice balls at me so i can melt/chop them up" Hawk said hopin he could get some pract in,

Hawk saw all the technology and equipment nd then let it slide by, ive seen stuff like this b4, they had it back home, well somethin like it

afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Founder
Founder
Ray

Number of posts : 839
RP Exp : 344
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character Stats
RP Level:
Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/50Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Exp: 12170/13000
Gold: 9550

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

"Sure thing Hawk....heheh Don't break anything 01" Ray went a few steps back and sent some Ice chunks at Hawk.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmaroon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 pm

"dont worry this thing is so hot they will dissolve into to steam as soon as they touch it." Hawk said as he quickly and easily hit every ice ball that Ray sent at him even the times when Ray sent a couple at a time.

"Man i havnt lost a step w/ my lightsaber. i love it, thanks Rem" Hawk says as Ray finishes throwin ice balls.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Rem looks at the screen and finds out some of the power sources and what they are
1. His normal abilities
2. Something known as chakra
3-5. Are unknown
Rem then printed off a bunch of scrolls that were about chakra and what techniques it would allow him to do.
Then out of know where Diana came around the corner and she had a bruise on her shoulder and her cheak
Rem: OMG DIANA WHAT HAPPENED
Rem rushed over to her and she said that she ran into Jay along the way sometime when she was getting the info so she was forced to flee but she had some very good info on some things.
OOC: Take it away Ray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Diana told them about what she had found and then Rem, Ray, and Hawk got back to training. Rem was learning how to use chakra and was running up the wall like he saw Ray doing earlier.
Rem: It says here that this traning is called "Tree Climbing" but I dont see why I cant just use the wall so here goes.
Rem fell down after 3 steps for about 15 tries when he finally got 5 steps in and from there on he added one or a few steps every other try. After about a 3 days of this Rem was about 3/4s of the way up the wall. He had passed Rays spot, but only because Ray started to focus on other things. (The wall is around 3000 feet high)
Rem: Hey Hawk would you like to spar a bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

"hell ya i would, lightsaber against element saber thingy?" Hawk asked as he drew his lightsaber nd prepared it.
afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Rem: Yeah thats just what I was thinking. Heh I have put 2 days of very hard work into filling this saber with all of the elements that I could. I just didnt have time for water so I'll do that some other time.
Rem took up the saber from the chain it was hanging on that was attached to his belt. Rem then lowered into a ready position and motioned for Hawk to make the first move. Rem had his left arm straight out and his right arm right by his head with the saber pointing at Hawk and he led with his left foot straight out and putting all of the pressure on his right foot that was bent down.
Rem: Hay Hawk just remember its not to kill, and I'll try to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm

"k, is there any way u put a trainin mode on these things? cause thats how i trained" Hawk asked as he started towards Rem at a little slower pace than normal

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 am

Hawk waited for no answer he immediatly charged Rem and attatcked him at wat he figured was one of his stronger areas so he wouldnt harm him unless Rem was unable to block the blow which was very unlikely

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 am

Rem: Heh we will just have to try not to kill each other, but we will be going full out cause if you do this...
Rem moved to right a little and as Hawk swung Rem moved in close and grabbed Hawks hand as he swung and stopped it during mid swing. Rem then took his right hand and punched Hawk in the shoulder, the right shoulder, that had the lightsaber in that hand. And it felt like he dislocated Hawks shoulder but didnt know and he spun around and threw Hawk over his head. Rem then turned on his saber and was using the element of lightning from his saber and jumped into the air swinging it straight down onto Hawk. heh got to be ready if he cant block it so i stop in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:43 pm

The blow did not dislocate Hawk's shoulder thankfully but it did cause a deal of great pain and then when he was thrown it cuased more pain but he was able to get his lightsaber up in time to block the blow he's holdin back a little so he doesnt kill me just as i am goin 2 do Hawk thought as he kicked Rem back nd then got to his feet ready for the next attack

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Rem: Ok it looks like I didnt rip your arm off, hope you dont want to quit now.
Rem then lunged at Hawk swinging his sword sideways right at Hawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Hawk easily parried the blow and then spinning kicked Rem with the back of his heel on Rem's side and sent him flying across the arena "Dont worry i dont stop fightin cause of a sore shoulder, lets just hope one of us doesnt slip nd end up bein killed"

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Rem rotated in the air and then landed on the ground and slid backwards a few feet and then slowly rose up. Rem did a few hand signs and then
Rem: Fire Style Grand Fire Ball Jutsu!
A huge ball of fire came from Rems mouth and went straight for Hawk.

Last edited by Narutouzi171717 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just had to reword the last line)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Hawk saw this nd used the force 2 push it back into Rem's face. when he didnt feel like pushin it back ne more he jumped to the side nd avoided it then charged Rem wantin a sword battle not a energy battle

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:41 pm

as the smoke finally started to lift Rem smiled as he saw Hawk charging and knew that he wanted a sword fight heh sorry hawk i just got to get a feel for my new power, and i want to make you mad Rem thought. Rem made some hand signs.
Rem: Fire style pheonix flower jutsu. Multiple fire balls came from Rems mouth and went at Hawk in different paths. Rem then smiled and charged as well pulling out his saber again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Hawk threw up a force field infront of himself 2 stop the fire balls nd then locked sabers w/ Rem "we gonna fight w/ sabers bought as much as we do eneries?" Hawk asked as they met

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Rem remained silent and started swinging left and right and threw in a jab here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Hawk blocked every blow with ease nd then started some attacks of his own by jabbing nd slashing

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Rem and Hawk both went back and forth slashing and jabbing that it actually started getting harder and harder to attack and defend.
Ray: You know you guys have been going at it for over 2 hours now?
Rem and Hawk both didn't respond but continued to attack each other and block each others blows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Hawk was having trouble keeping up with Rem as they continued to battle damn hes gotten fast nd im kinda out of shape, i need to run more Hawk thought as he was quickenin his steps, blocks, nd blows.

"Rem wanna stop im dyin here?" Hawk yelled as they backed off each other 4 a sec to get a quick breath

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Breathing hard
Rem: No we should continue, would Jay stop now?? Would you stop if this were life and death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:38 pm

"fine good point but we shouldnt go 2 much longer in case there is an attack nd we wont b able to fight at our best. Ray stop us after another hour or 2, k?" Hawk said nd took a couple more deep breaths before goin back into battle w/ Rem at the same pace they had when they stopped or mayb it was a little faster it didnt matter right now all Hawk worried about was not killin Rem nd not bein killed by Rem

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure of Ray and Hawk   Adventure of Ray and Hawk - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Ray and Hawk
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next